Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
I would like-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:05 pm
- to get to know my guild mates a little more. So, how is every one? Anything new and interesting going on?

I myself, am entering into another college class Tuesday. My school is kind of weird, and has a fast paced program.
Each class is only a month long. eek

Oh, I also went vegan recently, and I am slowly learning how to function properly with that.

Ask me questions if you wish, and I will ask you some in return. Let's get to know each other a bit better. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:45 pm
Hey.
This is my last week of my "freshman" year of college. (Even though this is my first year, I am not a freshman since I am so far ahead). So... exams are stressful this week.

I'm also dealing with one of my best friends ditching me. She happens to be transgender and decided she is far enough along in her transition that she "no longer needs me as an emotional crutch." Then, admitted to using me. Yay more stress!

Anyways, I hope you are enjoying high school life while you can. It only gets harder from here. But-it's also a ton more fun.

Sorry, I kinda needed to rant a little.  

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 pm
A dream is a wish your heart makes

My older sis lasted being Vegan for like a year, good luck with that and college 3nodding

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:35 pm
xXbelovedXxx
Hey.
This is my last week of my "freshman" year of college. (Even though this is my first year, I am not a freshman since I am so far ahead). So... exams are stressful this week.

I'm also dealing with one of my best friends ditching me. She happens to be transgender and decided she is far enough along in her transition that she "no longer needs me as an emotional crutch." Then, admitted to using me. Yay more stress!

Anyways, I hope you are enjoying high school life while you can. It only gets harder from here. But-it's also a ton more fun.

Sorry, I kinda needed to rant a little.

No worries ranting is fine.

I'm sorry to hear your friend was so two faced.

I hope your finals go well, it's always a bummer to have a secondary stress point during finals. Which subjects are your finals covering?

I'm actually enjoying my college life, I should have probably stated that. sweatdrop In fact, I am in my sophomore year, my graduation is only a year and a half away. eek My class this month is actually called "Asset Creation for Games" I am excited to power through it and hopefully get an A.  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:40 pm
Minkiaru

My older sis lasted being Vegan for like a year, good luck with that and college 3nodding

When you're fast asleep

I'm doing pretty well being vegan so far, I've been supplementing B-12 and watching my protein, calcium, and vitamin intake. 3nodding I was vegetarian before so the jump wasn't to crazy. The only thing college is doing to my being vegan is give me less time to prepare food. Thank you for the luck wishes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:57 pm
Inedible_Animals
Minkiaru

When you're fast asleep

I'm doing pretty well being vegan so far, I've been supplementing B-12 and watching my protein, calcium, and vitamin intake. 3nodding I was vegetarian before so the jump wasn't to crazy. The only thing college is doing to my being vegan is give me less time to prepare food. Thank you for the luck wishes. 3nodding

My college actually has a dining court for vegans. surprised  

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:59 pm
Quote:

No worries ranting is fine.

I'm sorry to hear your friend was so two faced.

I hope your finals go well, it's always a bummer to have a secondary stress point during finals. Which subjects are your finals covering?

I'm actually enjoying my college life, I should have probably stated that. sweatdrop In fact, I am in my sophomore year, my graduation is only a year and a half away. eek My class this month is actually called "Asset Creation for Games" I am excited to power through it and hopefully get an A.

My major is Speech Pathology, so most of my finals involve this. I'm just worried because I have to keep a very high GPA to get into grad school.

I've never heard of college classes that are only a month long o.o  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:06 pm
xXbelovedXxx

My college actually has a dining court for vegans. surprised

I'm very jealous, we don't even have a place to purchase food on campus! Let alone a vegan place for food!

That would be wondrous! 3nodding  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:29 pm
Inedible_Animals

That would be wondrous! 3nodding

gonk that is terrible! I love eating lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:45 pm
xXbelovedXxx

That sounds like a very complicated major. I hope you can keep your GPA up so that everything goes smoothly.

Yes, we have on class a month, or in some cases two. Our classes are able to be at any point during a 24/7 period. -_-" So, we also have a final at the end of every month. 3nodding

I also love eating, it's like a food dessert around here when it comes to vegan food. -_-"  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:48 pm
                well, i finished up this season's gtcys (youth orchestra); i've only been playing for like, 4.5 years so i'm not in my age group, haha. i'm hoping to move up one or two (hopefully two) orchestras.

other than that, i had chipotle for dinner, which was great.

and there's the last quarter; behind on everything haaay. math is killing me left right and behind, omfg.
                x

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:12 pm
Hello, name is Bri.

Nothing much has been going on. I started volunteering for an after-school program and have had some fun with that. Thinking about auditioning for another play here soon.

Wish I was in college. It's so expensive... Dx  

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers