Dream's......things?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you just as bored as I am?
  No, I have plenty of things to do! φ( ̄ー ̄ )ノ
  Yes, please save me! (シ_ _)シ
  Well... I should be doing something else.... (; ̄ェ ̄)
View Results

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:51 pm
RAWR!!!

So, I'm really quite bored and so I felt like spam would be the perfect thing to do.

I just noticed that I use a different color for writing in every guild.....but at least it's always blue.

Why is everything so expensive now in gaia? What happened to the time when I thought that 100,000 was super pricy. UGH! I miss the old days.

Fantastic baby DANCE oooooooooh I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DA-DANCE! Wow Fantastic baby. BOOM SHAKALAKA! BOOM SHAKALAKA! BOOM SHAKALAKA! Thank you song for being stuck in my head.

WAH?!? 4% BATTERY LEFT!!! UGH!! Where's my charger.......

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:45 am
My battery is always running low! XD

Blue is a nice enough color xD

And yes, Gaia prices are crazy....but at least I'm making some money. I guess I can afford all the cheap items now, just not the all of the expensive ones.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:49 am
Even quest items are, pardon my English accent, bloody difficult to finish. Especially with a super long wish list. I'll never cut my list in half at this rate! crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:18 pm
SREECH!!!

I'm glad people agree, gaia should really think about the pricing of certain things. I mean Ichi-maru-Kyuu I bought for like 100k and I gave it to my sister when I quit gaia for a couple of months. She sold it for like 200k. Now its at 20million. TWENTY MILLION!! Thats preposterous! UGH!!

What sound does a bunny make? Is it like a guniea pig? Or is it something unique?

Did you know that a baby rabbit is called a kitten. I didn't until I looked it up..... Well, thank you interweb!

I'm kind of in that mood where you want to listen to sad songs.... I don't know why... Must be the rain it always makes me kind of down...

CAMPING!! I really want to go! My band class is going to take a camping trip right after school ends I REALLY HOPE I CAN GO!!!

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

thdreamer

Alien Genius

13,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:46 am
MAW!!!!

Why is my room so hot!!!!! i would open up a window, but then the bugs would get in. >_>

I CAN GO ON THE CAMPING TRIP!! WOO HOO!! My dad even went out and bought me a tent! HOW AMAZING IS HE! IT'S EVEN IN MY FAVORITE COLOR! Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint, it sounds like shoe.

FINALS ARE THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD!! I took my math final yesterday and now I have a rival/friend? Well, we're the two smartest kids in the class so we're competing to see who gets the highest score on the final! I SHALL BEAT HIM!

So hows life going for you lovlies?

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff