Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Looking for friendship, and maybe something more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:27 pm
Hello, lovelies!

I'm an older Gaian (24 years old), looking for friends and/or a lovely lady to get to know. I'm looking for new friends - people to sit back, chat and waste time with. I wouldn't be adverse to a little role playing, either...

What I'd like to do is get to know people first, and see if it leads anywhere. If not, then I have friends. If so, then that would be simply magnificent!

Pros: I'm kind, caring and extremely loyal. I like a good laugh, but can also be serious when the situation calls for it.

Cons: I'm kinda lazy and really disorganized. blaugh

My hobbies include: Writing, Reading, Listening to Music, Video Games, Walks around the block, and spending time with my pets.

Job: I work at nursing home, in Activities. Basically, I get to do all the fun stuff with my residents.

Message me on here or drop me a PM if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:30 am
Hi, you sound like a great person. Id love to be atleast your friend and get to know you better.  

Kiara_Mizu

Interesting Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:01 pm
You sound just like me xD
Although, I usually don't walk unless I want to be attacked by rabid dogs.... Heh.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:11 pm
Hallo, I love making friends as well as roleplaying, I am not sure what else to say. Though once you become friends with me, I am actually really talkative.

-Alice  

Usagi_Seiya

Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces