Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
More Youtube videos - Demonic Alien Agenda

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:57 pm
Demonic Alien Agenda

(Note to viewer - Proceed with caution. This video deals with dangerous ideas that are meant to lead people astray.)

Brenda Butler 1 month ago
wait a sec...i am an abductee...not once did the aliens ever say they were demons ..or gods...not once did they say anything about a bible...

Responding to her post:

Did they speak to you? If so what did they say? From the interviews I have read of abductees I am pretty certain that the aliens are malevolent beings, not interested in peace and light, or making the world a better place. It seems to me that these abductions have a lot in common with what was called possessions in the past. The violence of it (painful medical experimentation/torture. Don't tell me these "advanced" beings can't give their patients/victims anesthesia to avoid feeling the pain), the smell of the creatures (sulfur - ammonia), the fear it invokes in the abductee, paralysis etc.
If they are good creatures helping man out, and wanting what is the best for us then why do they go about in such a way that they create trauma in their victims? They would know wouldn't they - considering how advanced they supposedly are what pain and anguish they are causing their "patients"?
Is it possible considering the similarities of the phenomena that we are dealing with the same creatures, just altering the presentation of themselves for their specific purpose in this specific time? We are living in a time when the belief in demons, and generally a belief in the Bible as a source of truth are obsolete, and belief in science has reached levels of worship in a sense. There is almost something magical about science to some people. It can accomplish anything, and it has provided us with proof that life can come from non-living material and evolve to ever increasing complexity. If we believe that, then the leap to believe in life evolving on a distant planet is very small. Why can't science take us across the vastness of space also to visit less evolved beings, when we have evolved sufficiently to learn how to break the laws of nature.

They would not say anything about the bible, or claim to be demons (2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light). It is not in demons interest that you know what they are, since their objective is to deceive and to put you on the wrong track.
No malevolent being would introduce itself as malevolent unless it suited its purpose.

Whether you are aware of it or not, whether they spoke to you or not, the fact that they came to you shaped your understanding, and your worldview or made use of the ideas you already have to take you further down the wrong path.What you believe matters. It shapes your eternal destiny. Next time they come, if you are a repeat abductee - please call on Jesus. If they don't come call on Him anyway. =)

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

Hebrews 10:20
a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,

This video is speculating on some subjects that the Bible is silent on. The Bible says nothing about the Satan claiming Jesus is an alien to rally the world against Him.

[Working link(s) April 9th 2016. Please notify us of broken links and inaccurate content.]  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:11 pm
44:07 - is a natural phenomenon called mammary clouds.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Silvyee

Excitable Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:16 pm
Three hours is a good chunk of time, but I will get through watching it this week.

Have you seen of the Alien Resistance lectures? I've found them very helpful.

Alien Resistance on YT

Alien Resistance Web Site

I've not had any personal experience with UFO's or alien forms, but because of the former Soviets' governments perpetuating the Ancient Astronaut theory, which is related, I'm very engaged with trying to show deceived folks what's really happening.

The Ancient Astronaut theory was used to strengthen atheism in former Soviet countries. That's partly why you'll see people drawing on Polish, Russian and Bulgarian sources so much. (There's a Bulgarian expert on crop circles that is used extremely frequently for example.)

[Working link(s) April 9th 2016. Please notify us of broken links and inaccurate content.]  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:57 pm
Silvyee
Three hours is a good chunk of time, but I will get through watching it this week.

Have you seen of the Alien Resistance lectures? I've found them very helpful.

Alien Resistance on YT

Alien Resistance Web Site

I've not had any personal experience with UFO's or alien forms, but because of the former Soviets' governments perpetuating the Ancient Astronaut theory, which is related, I'm very engaged with trying to show deceived folks what's really happening.

The Ancient Astronaut theory was used to strengthen atheism in former Soviet countries. That's partly why you'll see people drawing on Polish, Russian and Bulgarian sources so much. (There's a Bulgarian expert on crop circles that is used extremely frequently for example.)

I think I spent three-four days trying to get through this video. It is a subject I personally find interesting, not because I think alien as real or anything, but because of how similar alien abductions, and close encounters are to medieval stories of demonic possessions. If there is anything of substance to these stories I highly doubt given the way these UFOs deal with people, the laws of nature etc, that it is what is trying to give the appearance of being. Personally I have not seen any UFOs (the only things I have seen have been demonic), but I know people who have. How trustworthy they are is another matter.

Interesting. I could see why a communist state would want to perpetuate the ideas of aliens since it would affirm that there is no need for special creation, and no supreme power. I will have to look into that. =) Thank you for sharing those. When I watch them, I will comment here.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces