Woah, Zig Zag is back, woooah???
  Awww yiss, WB old friend.
  Who are you?
View Results

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

"All the powers of a god at your fingertips, and you can't even save those around you?"

Many people around this world believe in a higher power. In fact, 9 in 10 Americans believe in God, or a higher power. Little do they know that God is dead. Some believe him to be resting, to awaken once more, but only a few know the truth. Those who know the truth desperately try to hide it from the world, but continue to fail regardless. Humans seek for truth beyond anything else, and they usually find it.

If you were gifted with the truth of the universe, life, and everything, what would you do? Would to keel over in the awe of realization, or find the other hidden secrets to even God themselves? Perhaps you would take it to yourself to find a way to help others with the gift of supreme knowledge...

It's all up to you.

"You're going to continue to act as if this is all a joke? We choose you... there's a reason."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image

"What is it that you seek, child? Is it a way out again?"

The Story Thus Far

This roleplay is about the seven children of light, hand selected by the high diety xirself. These seven children posses strange abilities and often find themselves in tricky situations because of it. That is what this roleplay is about, and these seven children are the key to saving the universe.

It is important to note how these children got their powers, and what these powers can entail for them and those surrounding them. During a fire in their school building these seven children underwent a strange change brought by their near death experiences. That night in the ER a strange light enveloped each of them, unable to be seen by the average eyes of man.

Now, 2 months after a strange person has arrived at their school, calling xirself Dawline, and claiming that xir is the current human form of God xirself. Xir introduces xirself to the seven children, and tells them that they now have the fate of life, the universe, and everything inbetween in their hands. They can recreate the views of the world and make it a better place, just as the many children of light before had done.

So now, with many creatures and demons after them, these seven must learn to control their powers, all while helping Dawline/God learn of the new world and create a place where all can be.

"You of all know that you can always get what you want..."

User Image

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

"You cannot choose your destiny, but you can try and form it your own way."

Characters

The Seven Children Of Light

Each of the seven main characters has a color and powers to go with it, based off of each of the seven chakras. Please note that my knowledge comes from personal spiritual understanding and has been simplified for the purpose of this roleplay, so do understand that if there are any mistakes I will fix them/talk to you about them.

Sahasrara - The Crown Chakra - Purple This character has to be very well headed, understanding, and charismatic. Their powers are all based off of telekinesis, the ability to move objects with their mind. Through spiritual connection to all beings and objects they can move so much more.

Ajna - The Third Eye Chakra - Deep Blue This character could possibly be a little self absorbed, but is a good leader when under pressure. They would most likely not like this task, but they would often be forced into it. They are psychic and able to read emotions, to a certain extent. Not able to see all, but often get important messages and can be triggered into strange visions.
RESERVED by AnimePrincess_9400

Vishuddhi - The Throat Chakra - Light Blue This character would be very blunt in how they speak to others, very honest and understanding. Their powers are over the voice, perhaps able to send out loud cries and hypnotism, though they would not be limited in this. Would be able to manipulate people's emotions and decisions. Very good fighter.

Anahata - The Heart Chakra - Green Although a very loving and compassionate individual, this character must learn about what it means to truly love another. Though they care, they are often inexperienced in letting go or understanding the decisions of loved ones. They would have powers over equilibrium and the destruction of the soul. They can easily throw off enemies in their balance and take their souls from their body. Very hard power to master.

Manipura - The Solar Plexis Chakra - Yellow/Gold This character would most likely feel as if they were the most useless member of the group, seeing as their chakra focuses on digestion and the inner workings of the body. Little would they understand that they have one powerhouse of a chakra, able to govern over fear and self esteem (morale boosting in combat). They intercept enemies fears and use them against them as well as use their soul crushing will to fend off entire armies.

Swadhisthana - Sacral Chakra - Orange A very enthusiastic and creative individual, this character would be a powerhouse of ideas and good vibes. Although they aren't the most powerful of the seven they are the writer of the new word, the one who takes it all down. Their powers govern over well-being, sexuality, and abundance. Regardless of their secretary-like position they are a good fighter and strategist.

Muladhara - The Root Chakra - Red Considered the most simple minded of the group, this character does not let their slow mindedness get in the way of their amazing fighting abilities. Very grounded in reality, they have the ability to see through well-thought enemy positions regardless of how complicated, and use their super strengh, speed, and instinct/self-preservation to aid the others.

Other Important Characters

Dawline/God/Zues/Jehova/Allah/Etc - Xir defines as agender, beyond a gender of human understanding. Xir is very understanding and careful, though often forgetful seeing as God could not put xir's infinite knowledge into one human being and accidentally downloaded every single volume of National Geographic ever published. This character is TAKEN by Zig Zag Zebra

All other characters will be NPC's by Zig. This RP will be played out a lot like a game of DnD, where the seven main will be on their quest to aid God and I, Zig, will be your DM. For your attacks you will have to roll and I will reply with how it works out. This is a very active RP, do note.

If you have any requests for an NPC to be your character's teacher, BFF, lover, etc, just talk to Zig and understand that they could turn out evil OR angelic.

"Take this chance to make the world a better place, and you too shall be great."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

"Will you follow the path I have laid for you?"

Functions

1. As mentioned prior, this RP is very much a game of DND. I am a very kind and understanding DM, so if you have any issues please talk to me.
2. When it comes to a big fight against a boss I will list stats based off of what the team can observe, and it will commence from there on. You will have to roll using the Gaia roller, and you will be rolling a D20. I will gauge your damage based off that and your combat skills.
3. Because this is like a DnD game you CAN DIE. Please not I most likely WONT kill you unless you have to leave the RP for some reason or unless there is a definite way to bring you back/you have a job in the other side.
4. This means it's virtually impossible to godmod. If you do I will have to talk to you and tell you why thats wrong.
5. When you want me to roll please post the word "roll" in big, capital, black, & bolded letters after your response.

Rules

1. Please be kind to the other roleplayers. This is a roleplay about spirituality and morality, so people's characters and the rp'rs themselves might have different views. Please feel free to talk about different views, but don't penalize others for their views.
2. Please be as frequent as possible. This is going to be a very fast paced adventure, so I need people who can post as often as possible. If you're having any issues with the rp, people in it, or you're busy just let me know. Do not that if you're gone for too long without notice I reserve rights to kill off your character. (I understand schedules, I have two jobs and I'm a student.)
3. Please use proper syntax and grammar. At least to the best of your ability. It can be very difficult at times, but so long as you put effort into it it will show. Please try your best to use one-liners as little as you can, but I can understand in action situations.
4. I'm doing character signups a little different from usual. BEFORE you fill in the form please send me a message entitled "I would like to talk about (chakra name here)". There you will talk to me about a couple plans, nothing too long, and I will give you the go-ahead to make the character. This is to make sure everyone's character is an individual before the RP starts and that you don't overpower them.
5.JUST HAVE FUN. This is a pretty hardcore rp for my first one back since 2011, but I'm hoping for it to go REALLY WELL. That takes help from you to make it good. Thank you so much.

"Or will you disgrace us all?"

User Image

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

"That which we form ourselves from... is it formality or something else entirely?"

Please remember to contact me about your character before you fill out the form. This is to prevent multiple people reserving and uninteresting dynamics between the characters, as well as prepare me for your character and choices. (I will interview you a little about them once you send me the form after being approved, this is just so I can really build up this world.)

Keep whats in white white, and depending on the colors listed for the characters below the form, use those for COLOR1 and COLOR2.

[align=center][imgleft]PLEASE USE A PHOTO OF A PERSON, NO ANIME. Also try to pick somebody who 1. looks like your character and 2. looks at least a LITTLE like a teenager[/imgleft]
[size=11][color=COLOR1][b]Personal Deity[/b][/color][color=COLOR2]USERNAME[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]My name is...[/b][/color][color=COLOR2]____ _________[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]School Year & Age[/b][/color][color=COLOR2]___[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Gender Identity[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](gender identity right hurrr, male/female/other if your character is trans and you want to include that thats cool!)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Sexual Orientation:[/b][/color][color=COLOR2] (Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Pansexual, Asexual, whatever else your character is)[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]Extracurricular Activities[/b][/color][color=COLOR2] (It's okay if they don't have any, some people just don't.)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Style[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](You can enter a couple links here to things your character might wear, or describe their fashion choices)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Religious beliefs[/b][/color][color=COLOR2] (this could honestly be one word, but if theres more to it than that then feel free to write up to 5 sentences!)[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]Personality[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](expanded upon what I listed before, talk about simple likes and dislikes as well as their disposition. 4-9 sentences)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]History[/b][/color][color=COLOR2] (please don't give away everything about your character, we'll learn more about them as we go on, but do give a good picture that most kids at their school would know. 4-10 sentences)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Powers[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](based off of what you're spoken to me about put your powers here. 3-8 sentences)[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]Themesong[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](please actually pick a themesong instead of putting TBA, it's so cool when you do! you can 1 to 3 themesongs. please do it as follows ---& [url=URL RIGHT HERE]SONG NAME HERE[/url] [/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]Does god exist?[/b][/color]
[color=COLOR1] (a sentence or two in character answering if they believe god exists)[/color][/size][/align]

Colors for the seven:

Crown Chakra
COLOR1 = #8904B1 COLOR2= #AC58FA

Third Eye Chakra
COLOR1 = #3A01DF COLOR2 = #5858FA

Throat Chakra
COLOR1 = #5858FA COLOR2 = #2E9AFE

Heart Chakra
COLOR1 = green COLOR2 = #2EFE64

Solar Plexus Chakra
COLOR1 = #CFCF00 COLOR2 = #FFB445

Sacral Chakra
COLOR1 = #DF7401 COLOR2 = #FE9A2E

Root Chakra
COLOR1 = #B40404 COLOR2 = red

PS. If you have any issues with how crowded the skeleton is then just talk to me and I can help you fill it out.

"Regardless, in these human forms we reside, and some formality we must follow..."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

"You seven shall guide us into a new era, and will bring us something else to this world."

The Seven Children Of Light

[TBA]

"However, should you fail... all will turn to nothing, and all we know will be lost."

User Image

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

"Those you meet along the way could bring you great joy and aid."

God

Quote:
User Image
I am...God, Jehova, Allah, Yahweh... but you may call me Dawline Han.

Gender Identity Though beyond your interpretation of human gender, I define as Agender (xir/xirself or them/theirself)
Sexual Orientation Asexual Aromantic (AroAce)
School Year & AgeJunior, Appears 16 (Obviously much much much older)

Extracurricular Activities Obviously the Chosen Seven Club!
Style A mix of dapper and hipster. Sometimes will wear skirts, but mostly cute muted colors and gender neutral makeup when worn.
[x] [x] [x]

Personality Very bubbly and interested in most everything, though easily bored. If xir were human xir would most likely be diagnosed with ADHD. Goes between bounds of being expectantly clear and oddly cryptic, but will be serious when pressured to. Likes standing on chairs and sitting on tables. Caring and compassionate to even the smallest of beings (often hides a pigeon or crow in xir's backpark). Very riled up to human and animal rights. Vegan.
History Though I haven't always taken one single form, I am the (apparently to many people) omnipotent force that governs this universe. It gets hectic... very hectic. How my job works or how I get anything done is beyond me. I'm easily distracted. How else do you think the platypus was made? This time instead of cryptically leading the children of the new religion (look how that turned out with Jesus, The Fall of Rome, and the death of the Mayan and Aztec cultures) I plan to take a more... human approach. No burning bushes this time.
Powers Though all full power Dawline possesses the ability to make anything come to pass, at xir's current abilities they can do no more than sense where mystical objects are and aid the others with their powers. Blame accidentally downloading every National Geographic magazine and the manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure instead of GodlyPowers.exe.

Themesong
"From God's Perspective" - Bo Burnam
"(What If God Was) One of Us" - Joan Osborne
"Imagine" - John Lennon

The NPCs

The NPC Skeleton for Zig's Reference
[align=center][imgright]HERE[/imgright]
[size=11][b]I am...[/b][color=darkgray]____ _________[/color]

[b]Gender Identity[/b][color=darkgray]____[/color]
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b][color=darkgray]____[/color]
[b]Love Interest[/b][color=darkgray]____[/color]
[b]School Year & Age[/b][color=darkgray]___[/color]

[b]Extracurricular Activities[/b][/color][color=darkgray] ____[/color]
[b]Style[/b][color=darkgray] ___[/color]

[b]Personality [/b][color=darkgray]__________[/color]
[b]History[/b][color=darkgray]THREE TO SIX SENTENCES[/color]
[b]Powers[/b][color=darkgray]ONLY FOR GOD OR ANGELS IF REVEALED, OTHERWISE DELETE[/color]

[b]Themesong[/b][color=darkgray][url=URL RIGHT HERE]SONG NAME HERE[/url] [/color][/size][/align]

"Then again they could bring great sorrow and hinder your journey. You shall decide."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

And so, go forth my children to your destiny with open arms.
May you be guided by the light of morning in your hearts.
Shall evil greet your heart, beware and prepare.

You have a chance to save the world right here and now.

With that, do what you will.

[Reservations are now open]

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:54 pm
[[It's officially 3:00 am EST, I have work tomorrow, and I just spent forever working on this RP. I'll be making the skeletons tomorrow, but yeah, reservations are currently open. Please message me like.. 5 sentences about your idea and I'll most likely give you approval.]]

[[Thanks dudes. dudettes, and others. I'm excited for this rp, since it's some of my best work I've ever done.]]

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:32 pm
[[ ALL SET TO BEGIN ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS. ]]

[[Once you talk to me then you can start filling out the skeleton. yum_puddi ]]

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items