Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
PhantomxWolfGirl(RyatsuoxDuchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:38 am
User Image

Zero came over to kaori's side kissed kaori and then picked up anna rose. tears fell from zero's face. "hey there anna i am your daddy and i will love you no matter what." Zero smiled while tears were forming. Zero looked at clyde "Hey clyde would you like to hold your niece anna." zero walked over to clyde..
Elvin Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image

Clyde smiled. "Yeah." He then gently took Anna with both arms and said "Hey there little one. I'm your uncle Clyde." Anna was so small and cute. Kaori smiled watching them. She kissed Zero back when he kissed her. "She looked like her daddy." She said as Anna looked over at zero but she had her mommy's eyes. You could already see that she was a daddy's girl. Kaori giggled seeing Anna looking at her daddy with curiosity. Anna's little tail was wagging as she looked up at Clyde then over at Zero.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

Zero sat down in the chair "Man am i tired." then Zero's phone rang. "Yes....ok.....but i can't right now......fine i will do it." Zero hanged up "Sorry that was work Kaori they need me and NO is not an answer they want." Zero started to walk to the door but before he kissed kaori and then kissed anna on the forehead "Kaori pray i don't change again and clyde watch over them i can trust you right" Zero left.
Elvin Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:52 pm
User Image

Clyde nodded and said "Of course. Just be careful." He then smiled as he looked at Zero. Kaori nodded and said "All I ask is that you be safe." She then smiled before she kissed him back. Anna cooed at her daddy not wanting to him to leave. Kaori smiled taking little Anna in her arms from Clyde who sat at her side. Kaori smiled as she looked at Anna who started to cry when her daddy left. Kaori started to gently rock her back and forth humming a lullaby her mother sang to her when she was a baby and as she grew. "Shhh You're okay. Daddy will be back." Kaori said in a soft voice as she held Anna. She was tired but she was willing to stay awake and comfort their daughter.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image

Zero arrived a couple of days later tired with cuts all over his body. Zero walked in the room "So hows my girl anna...." Zero fell to the ground passed out and loss of blood.
Elvin Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

The nurse came in and got help putting Zero in a chair after Kaori explained that he was what he was. That his body would heal almost right away. Kaori was next to him holding Anna who was cooing and looking at her daddy sweetly. Kaori smiled as Anna looked at her daddy. "He'll be okay sweetie. He's just resting." She had the nurse get him some food and water for when he woke up.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

Zero woke up to the smell of food and he slowly at the food "Sorry if i made you worry about me. ow ow ow i think my left arm is dislocated." Zero took sip of the water.
Elvin Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

The nurse smiled and said "We can help you with that if you want." Kaori smiled as she held Anna, who was cooing at Zero wanting her daddy to be okay.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:10 pm
Izaya Orihara Kanra
User Image

Zero looked at the nurses and said in a pain stricken voice "No i got it" Zero jerked his arm really arm back into its socket "Holy crap that hurt." Zero said in again with a pain stricken voice
Elvin Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image

Kaori held Anna close to her as the little one looked up at Zero curiously. "Are you sure you're okay love? Do you need something for the pain?" Kaori asked worriedly after she kissed his cheek. She always worried about him with him being a reaper and all. She didn't like when he was hurt in any way.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Yes honey i am fine just need to rest." Zero sat there and fell asleep
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

Once Kaori and Anna were allowed to come home, Clyde smiled as he welcomed them all home. He made sure that no one woke Anna when they got home, since she was asleep. Kaori smiled at her brother letting him hold his newborn niece. Anna was so tiny and sweet that it was hard to imagine that she had a reaper for a father. Kaori laid down next to Anna's crib in her's and Zero's room in their two bedroom apartment they bought while Kaori was pregnant. Clyde helped Zero with the nursery and helped to move stuff inside. He cared a great deal about them. Anna was sound asleep in Clyde's arms snuggled up to him as they sat on the bed with Kaori talking quietly with his little sister.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100