Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Office] Darcy's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:46 pm
Darcy's office sits next to one of the old lecture halls- the door is oak and the smell of aged parchment can be faintly notices just outside the office proper. Inkstains litter the ground along with what looks like blood. Enetering the room it's lit by just a small desk lamp, stained glass giving the room a colored glow, yet the desk a harsh yellow light. There is also a bin near his door for various canes.

Papers and books line the walls, stacked in a sort of chaotic order. Small and slightly cramped, there is a bin on his desk rather empty labeled 'student turn in bin'. You can't help but notice that Darcy has a window and a rather tall perch towards the ceiling of his office, nearly hidden by a shelf. It also is a bit odd but a bottle labeled 'emergency night' sits precariously on a shelf on top of what looks like a red book called '1000 Arabian Nights'.

Whatever your reason, the teacher appears to be gone- though if you look closely at the perch, you notice a small black bat hanging, watching you will yellow eyes.

Best to just do what you need to do and leave.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:47 pm
[Class log]

[Pending homework]
Quote:
Razzle Dazzle- Due end of June

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:48 pm
[Professor Information]

Name: William Gregor Darcy
Nicknames:William, Mr. Darcy, Professor William Darcy

Faction/Race Undead-Vampire
Natural Ability: Shapeshifting - Flock of Bats: When a vampire wants to get around, they do it in style. With the swish of the cloak, a vampire can turn into a flock of bats and fly from place to place. If a bat is captured or killed, it simply reforms with the vampire later. If a majority of the bats are killed, however, the vampire itself dissipates and must re-form.

Personality: Fancy pantys posh elitist vampire who doesn't check his privilege.

William, or, Mr. Darcy as he prefers to be called, spends very little time with students. At least in the position where they notice he is spending time with them. A habitual 'rafter luker', he is an observation type, preferring to watch rather than act. He teaches but not very hands on. Hands go places and after so many years he's just tired of spooking students for the sake of spooking them and trying to dramatically jump into arms for reasons rather unkown to him. Watching them, (students), in their natural habitat is much easier and much less demanding.

He is a fan of classics, and tradition and all this hippin and hopping is just far to crass for him. What ever happened to a good old waltz under a blood red moon? Or a long dramatic speech while winds howled around you, whipping your hair back and forth? He doesn't know, but he'll teach about the good ol days. Mostly as it's proper.

He also feels that students need a finishing school style class- what ever happened to it he doesn't know, but young people.
Young people.

Sigh, young people.

His angst over wasted youth aside, Darcy acts refined, posh, poised- a gentleman. But this isn't an act so much as simply who he is now- Sure there might be a rumor he did some wild things back in his day but no more. He's an honest man who appreciates honesty, integrity, hard work, and determination. He's a man of his word and a man who will push you to do your best and gently remind you feet off the desk, no chewing gum, and please try to at least focus.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:48 pm
[Other]  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 am
((OOC: I think this is how we turn the homework in? I hope so at least...))

Kenta walked into the office and looked around and saw no teacher, though there was a strange bat on the ceiling. Shrugging, he laid his homework on the table before heading back out. Mr. Darcy was a vampire so bat's were supposed to be in there....or it was the teacher himself. Who could tell?

Homework:

Razzle and Dazzle Class
Kenta

There’s the usual scare tactics for a werewolf or a zombie that I can write about. But since those are fairly well known, they don’t have the shock of something new or hidden so I won’t write about that. An ideal shock for me though, could combine the two. When people think of themselves as being hunted, they aren’t expecting the dead. And when people see an undead, they do not think of the speed or skills of a werewolf.

If I were to pretend to be a normal zombie, or at least what shallow and ignorant people think of as zombies, I can scare them by doing the unexpected. To the stupid, a zombie is slow but steady. Something that gathers in groups and slowly hunts one down. So they won’t be expecting a zombie to get in front of them, or always be just a little ways behind following them. So when they are looking behind them, they’ll see me acting very stereotypical zombie-ish and slowly stumbling after them. But when they turn around, I race up quietly then stop and do the typical dumb slow act with moans and groans right behind them for a scare!

And if they run? Well then I can have more fun! Running requires they keep their eyes in front or on the ground otherwise they trip. Which means I’ll always be just a few feet behind… Or even better; I’ll let them think they’ve escaped, but sneak around in front of them! To do that I’ll have to have knowledge of the lay of the land or house. But that’s to be expected, anytime you go hunting you need to know your way around.

It works the other way around as well. The typical “chase and hunt the human” game can also be changed to reflect something new to shock the prey. The simple shock of instead of a normal wolf you see my undead wolf shape is the easiest one. But it won’t work if that’s all I do. I can, at the beginning of the chase, have several small traps that trigger as they run by. This will make them wary as they run, making it easier for me to keep track of them or even get in front. If they do run slower to avoid the traps they think are there and aren’t, I can get around front for an extra scare. Suddenly finding what was chasing you in front instead can be very frightening! Or maybe they will think that there are now two of me chasing.

I think that by using the best of the zombie tactics and the werewolf tactics I can come up with some new scare tactics that the prey won’t suspect. People don’t expect zombies to be fast so I’ve got that to help me. Especially since lately I’ve heard that there are a ton of zombie hunting games in the human world. They will think that I’m easy to beat off when I’m not.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games