Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Will you break up with him if ...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:05 pm
Will you break up with him if he doesn't want to pick you up when you finish late at work ? Is it important to you that your boyfriend or husband come to pick you up when you finish late at work?

Here are the details of the situation
You work during the night and there is no way for you to have the day shift. You have a long relationship with your boyfriend that has day shift.

When you finish work, it's pretty late past midnight and you wish that your boyfriend come to pick you up. He does, but one day he tells you he cannot always pick you up so late at night because he is tired, he wants to sleep to perform well at work.

Then you try to make him understand that you don't feel safe going home alone, but he doesn't seem to understand and he insist that he is tired and want to perform well at work.
-----------------
In this story, it looks like the girl is dependent of the guy, but she also wants him to care about her. However, the guy wants her to understand and accept that he is tired and cannot drive her home every time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:53 pm
ouch, that must be hard on the both of you. Hang in there <3

Well my honest opinion I wouldn't break up over that but yea i can see your point it's past midnight and it's pretty scary doesn't matter where you work when the streets are empty anything can happen.

It doesn't sound like you are dependent on a guy, maybe every now and then have him pick you up so he gets rested but at least like call him on the phone so he knows your safe or something it is past midnight.
Talk to him when the BOTH of you are calm, rested and ready to listen. saying he wants to preform well at work ._. well that doesn't sound ok i mean your going to go to work tomorrow again and again so yea go talk again.
Tell him how you really feel but don't fight > < not going to solve anything
maybe you guys aren't spending enough time that you feel like he doesn't care.

( take pepper spray please <33 )

If that doesn't work ask a worker friend to drop you off, make a meal or something show that you are thankful, if you find someone.

or keep the job until you find a day shift job / better close job
change the problem completely.

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:13 pm
pure as snow
ouch, that must be hard on the both of you. Hang in there <3

Well my honest opinion I wouldn't break up over that but yea i can see your point it's past midnight and it's pretty scary doesn't matter where you work when the streets are empty anything can happen.

It doesn't sound like you are dependent on a guy, maybe every now and then have him pick you up so he gets rested but at least like call him on the phone so he knows your safe or something it is past midnight.
Talk to him when the BOTH of you are calm, rested and ready to listen. saying he wants to preform well at work ._. well that doesn't sound ok i mean your going to go to work tomorrow again and again so yea go talk again.
Tell him how you really feel but don't fight > < not going to solve anything
maybe you guys aren't spending enough time that you feel like he doesn't care.

( take pepper spray please <33 )

If that doesn't work ask a worker friend to drop you off, make a meal or something show that you are thankful, if you find someone.

or keep the job until you find a day shift job / better close job
change the problem completely.
Hi ! Thank you for your advice. This story isn't about me but my friend. I felt sorry for her that her boyfriend didn't want to pick her up past midnight. They live in the same neighborhood. It would take him 1 minute to go home and sleep after dropping her at home. She dated him for 9 years. I found that breaking up was harsh, but I understand my friend point of view she wanted to feel important to her boyfriend eyes and she doesn't want a future husband that doesn't care about her safety...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games