Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Vampire X Human Yuri RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuddly Cookiecat123456

Fluffy Friend

10,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:20 am
Kasumi Miyagi
I think I'll have mine just a few days under 18, making for a good birthday memory of meeting a vampire 3nodding For a setting, how does a suburb in California or North Carolina sound? Place I don't normally pick, but I do know I'm thinking the 1980s because things were different and out there all over the USA whee Last few hours of school is where I want to start the post and have her wanting to take a trip to New York for summer vacation since she's graduated and planning to skip the big ceremony.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:21 am
[EMPTY]  

Cuddly Cookiecat123456

Fluffy Friend

10,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:19 pm
Name: Selena Ramone

Sex: Female

Orientation: Bisexual

Race: Human

Brief Bio: Selena was born into a middle class family with the only thing that mattered: love. No matter what came her way, she was always loved by her family. One day when Selena was 13 and on her way to school on a nice Friday morning, a large car drove by her house and shot and killed her mother, leaving her father a damaged man and left the young girl without a woman role model in her life. Now that Selena is about to graduate from high school and turn eighteen, she dreams of traveling to New York to pursue her dreams of becoming a model.

Photo: User Image

Authoress: Kasumi Miyagi

RP 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces