Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Magic of Lies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:47 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Dante reach his hand out petting Melody's head" you have the right to fear me Melody...but then look back am the one who pulled you from death. so forgive what I have done it was only out to save my people"a show of honor that he had not did in a long time. it made him felt much better. a few goblins had find where Dante live at but where cut down by golems that pulled the to the earth  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:33 pm
draknic
Duchess of Wolves

Dante reach his hand out petting Melody's head" you have the right to fear me Melody...but then look back am the one who pulled you from death. so forgive what I have done it was only out to save my people"a show of honor that he had not did in a long time. it made him felt much better. a few goblins had find where Dante live at but where cut down by golems that pulled the to the earth

"He is telling the truth Melody." She said as she held Melody close to her. Melody looked at Dante and said shaking. "but he'll need to gain my trust too sissy. But as long as you're with me....I guess it will be okay." She said before Kimiko smiled hugging Melody close to her. "Okay little one." Then Melody asked "Sissy where are we going to live?" She asked as Kimiko thought it over. "I'm not sure little one." Kimiko said as she kissed Melody's cheek.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:35 pm
Duchess of Wolves
[ .

Dante smiled and thinks about that for a short time looking at the two "here in my keep...everything should be fine no undead or anything that will attack me can't get close to see the color of the stones with out being attack by golems" he was happy about his handled works of the golem guards outside and heard a little scream from one of the goblins being attack by the rockly hands  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:40 am
draknic

Kimiko smiled at Dante and said "Are you sure about that, Dante? We wouldn't want to impose?" She then looked at Melody as she held her wanting her input on this. "What do you think Melody?" Kimiko asked before Melody thought about it and said "Let's stay here. If anything, we should be safe here until we find another place to go." Melody said as she stayed close to her adopted sister.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:47 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Dante take a seat on a chair. he take out a book and open it and reads a few lines. it change a mirror in the room to be like the window of the new human city "so they're building up a army of free slaves and last humans...so we are using liches now to battle them...great at what cost will we stop before we lot our humanity" a little laughed left his lips  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff