Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Through Time (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karnen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 pm
Kelis stood standing beside the window her eyes searching Anna’s face, "I see..." Was it actually possible that she believed her? "Please continue?" Honesty she didn’t think that Anna would believe her but it did feel good to tell someone. It couldn’t hurt to just tell one person of her existence.

“You see there was a nuclear attack that caused World War 3, the surface is toxic with radiation and some of the population managed to take shelter underground. I’m here to prevent a series of events that eventually leads to the nuclear attack. I wasn’t supposed to invade your home everything was going along smoothly until…” Kelis stopped and swallowed hard, she cleared her throat trying to keep her emotions of worry about her Dad out of her head. “When the time machine was activated armed men came and started shooting everyone there… my Dad… he…” She cast her eyes down toward the floor. “He got shot I and have no idea if he’s ok…” Her fingers rubbed the temple of her forehead. “A bullet hit my shoulder and the next thing I knew I was laying on the ground outside your house. I couldn’t go to the hospital because no is supposed to know I’m even here. I won’t show up in any data base, I’m not born yet, I’m a nobody here.” She then lifted her right arm and turned on what looked like an Iphone but was in fact part of the time machine.

A robotic woman’s voice spoke, “Password.”

Kelis spoke, “Q254C”

“Voice Recognition Authorized, Password Authorized… Hello Kelis Hawkins.”

“Hello Sarah.”

“Your blood pressure is a bit high and I’m detecting…”

“Yes, yes I know I’ve been shot I’ve taken care of it I don’t need a medical run down.”
While the computer was useful it was rather annoying sometimes too specific.

“Doctor Sproat, requested that I keep a full up to date record of your health. If you’ve suffered a gunshot wound I would recommend that you return to your own time for treatment.” The computer recommended.

Kelis rolled her eyes, “That’s not going to happen, not until I have a weapon. I need to know where my parents live in this time, can you access that information for me?”

“Processing… searching database… Damien and Gwyneth Hawkins live on 3155 Pleasant Ave. Do you require any other information at this time?”

“That will be all… you can log off Sarah.” Dad and Mom kept the same house for a very long time, at least she knew the place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:19 pm
Anna listened with a straight face, as Kelis continued her extraordinary tale. The notion of a third World War and a toxic planet were highly disturbing to think about, let alone accept. For a time, she remained highly skeptical, as would anyone who'd heard such information without proof. Yet as more details came to light, it became quite clear that Kelis had come from hard circumstances. Her hunched posture, less-than-healthy appearance and tired voice were all signs of someone who'd struggled quite a lot. The way she acted, the way she spoke, was of someone weary and beaten down. Someone scared of failure. And yet, there remained a sense of strong determination, deep down underneath everything else. The fact that Anna was provided proof, moments later, seemed to leave little doubt as to the reality of Kelis' situation.

"Processing... searching database... Damien and Gwyneth Hawkins live on 3155 Pleasant Ave. Do you require any other information at this time?"

"That will be all... you can log off Sarah."

Anna gaped at her, feeling incredibly stupid. "W-wow..."  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Karnen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:44 pm
Kelis couldn't help but smile as she took in the look on Anna’s face. The young girl seemed to put her mind at ease, strangely enough. She took a seat beside her again on the bed. “So I guess you believe me.” It felt good just to talk to someone about what had just transpired minuets ago. Even if she didn’t have any military training, Kelis didn’t mind talking to her about classified information. Her brother would probably eat her alive if he found out she told a civilian about this mission and the future, but she didn’t care. Anna kept her sane, kept her from downing under all her worries. “You wouldn’t happen to want to go and break into my parent’s house would you?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:25 pm
"You wouldn't happen to want to go and break into my parent's house, would you?"

Anna felt a flush of warmth creep across her face at the offer, as she was met with a difficult choice. On the one hand, it would require doing something she could get in monumental trouble for. Already, she knew there would be a lot to explain once her mother came home, and that included missing school. As it was, she'd planned on playing sick - something that would be impossible if she wasn't there to do so. It would probably be best to refuse Kelis, and just go about her day as normal. It wouldn't be hard to forget and lose herself in the world of KoroKoro Magic, the latest in a long series of anime shows she'd gotten into. Perhaps get some proper sleep, and forget this ever happened. In a world of time travel, assassinations and World War Three, things would only get dangerous. And yet...

There was something about the way Kelis asked that made it impossible to say no. Despite being younger, Anna felt needed and wanted for the first time in years. She wasn't just some weird little oddball anymore. For whatever reason, Kelis seemed to value her company - if only for the time being. It isn't like I'm going to get another chance. she reasoned silently, smiling back. Kelis will probably move on tomorrow, and forget all about me. Besides, who says I can't get home on time? This won't take long, I'm sure...

"Well, it isn't every day a time traveler asks someone to come along with them. So, sure. Just as long as I'm back before five - that's when my mom gets off work. I'm... uh... on thin ice with her." She laughed nervously, twiddling her thumbs.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Karnen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:53 pm
"Well, it isn't every day a time traveler asks someone to come along with them. So, sure. Just as long as I'm back before five - that's when my mom gets off work. I'm... uh... on thin ice with her."

Kelis gently nudged her arm, “Don’t worry I will have you home safe and sound before five. You don’t happen to have a car do you. I would have brought mine but you know I couldn't bring much future tech into the past. Otherwise we will have to take the bus.” As she thought about just how much she might need she actually needed a lot more supplies than what she had originally planned. Money, a car of some sort, a cover since she was going to be here a while, a place to stay. Guess Dad could go without a little less money as well, as a few weapons. “So what’d you do to get on thin ice?” Her problems with her Dad mostly consisted of her cutting class well until he enrolled her in military school. What a bummer, military school was the worst, getting up super early having drill sergeants yelling, that got you out of bed quick. Cameron just enrolled into the military right after high school and Savannah got out of the whole thing because she wanted to be a lawyer. Apparently musician wasn’t the right job to strive for, her Dad thought it was a waste of time. Music should only be a hobby not a career.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:41 pm
"Oh, that's alright, then!" She replied brightly. "Sorry, but I don't have a car. Guess we're taking the bus. There's some money downstairs in a jar- we can get it on the way out." She then brushed through her hair quickly, suppressing a shudder when she came across an end that had a bit of dried blood on it. In as little as three minutes, her hair was styled to satisfaction. "Don't exactly have the money for one yet. Heh. Heh." Her mother had, of course, refused to buy her one. At least until she found a stable job and had a way to make payments. And since Anna really, really didn't want to start working, that meant no car. "As to why I'm on 'thin ice'... well... it's a lot of things." Her face flushed in embarrassment, deciding it would be best to just leave it there. Kelis would probably think her nothing but a stupid, lazy kid, if she were to admit to simply having "no aspirations, goals or dreams", according to the guidance counselor. Staying up all night to watch anime shows, read manga books, and other sorts of activities didn't exactly help much. Especially compared to someone who was attempting to save the world. "So...yeah. Shall we go?"  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Karnen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 pm
"Oh, that's alright, then! Sorry, but I don't have a car. Guess we're taking the bus. There's some money downstairs in a jar- we can get it on the way out." Well that took care of part of her problem for now she'd have to figure out the rest later. She watched as Anna brushed though her hair a small smile coming onto her face as she watched the younger girl. She is very pretty. Kelis quickly shook her head humm she shouldn't be watching at her but she couldn't help it. Anna was a beautiful girl, a sweet beautiful girl. "Don't exactly have the money for one yet. Heh. Heh." That wasn't suprising she had just managed to buy herself a car well before the nuclar attack now she well, now the car was gone. Even though her parents had more than enough money to buy eacd of their three children a car they belived they should pay for it themselves if they wanted it. "As to why I'm on 'thin ice'... well... it's a lot of things."
"Oh... alright." Kelis stood up and then she looked at herself in the nearby mirror and frowned slightly when she saw the shirt she had on. There was blood on it and a hole from where she ripped it. "So...yeah. Shall we go?"

"I know I'm asking a lot but... you don't happen to have a shirt I could wear do you? Mine is a bit well messy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:19 pm
"I know I'm asking a lot but... you don't happen to have a shirt I could wear, do you? Mine is a bit messy."

Anna chuckled at that. Out of all the things that happened today, this seemed to be the silliest. "I suppose you shouldn't go out like that... hmm... let me see what I have in my closet." Anna quickly rushed over, and started tearing through her clothes. "Nope, that won't do!" She muttered, picking up the first thing she laid eyes on. It was an old, faded Digimon shirt she'd had for years. It looked far too small for Kelis' taller, stronger frame. Next came a couple of Pokemon shirts, one Clefairy, one Squirtle. "Nope! Definitely not!" Several other shirts were rejected as well, since most of them didn't look like they'd fit at all. It wasn't until she came across a large, baggy Shenron shirt that she stopped looking. It was simple. Gray with bold, red, cursive letters and a picture of the dragon. It had been a gift from Anna's father, who understood quite a bit about her anime obsessions. She carefully took it off the hanger, smiling at the memory for a moment. "Here you go" Anna said, presenting the shirt to her.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Karnen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:07 pm
"Here you go" Kelis took the shirt Anna handed her and examined it.

"Thanks." The shirt would do fine she noticed the red bold letters spelling Shenron and then the dragon pictured on the side. She had no idea what Shenron meant but that didn't matter, she had a new clean shirt. At least it would help her to fit in the time period better. She layed the new shirt on the bed before turning around her back facing Anna as she removed her shirt. She had no visible scars on her back, her skin was unblemished, the gunshot wound in her shoulder was her first major injury. The muscles in her back flexed as she pulled the shirt up and over her head. Kelis then nodded her approval and smiled at Anna after she was dressed, "Right lets go." The older girl headed out of the room and began to head down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:58 am
"Right." Anna said lamely, smiling back in spite of herself. It seemed like a silly thing to think, but her shirt suited Kelis well. A thrill of excitement rushed through her, as she followed the time-traveler down stairs. To be involved in something like this, to have some sort of little adventure outside of everyday life... it was quite special. No one would believe her of course - not that she'd talk about it anyway. Lack of friends and close family aside, it would be beyond rude to divulge such a secret. Anna would keep everything quiet, let Kelis do her work, and pray that the world's ruin could be stopped. For now, she was the extra, momentary aide to the main protagonist in this story. A small role, but a vital one all the same. Soon enough, they arrived at the kitchen. Anna then reached for the jar on top of the kitchen, having to stand on the tips of her toes to do so. Hoping that her mother wouldn't notice later, Anna took just enough for bus fare and left it at that."Okay, we can go now." She said, beaming.

All in all, this would be quite the day.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Karnen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:23 pm
The bus ride was uneventful she was just glad that Anna came to be her guide so to speak. It wasn’t too far a walk as she neared a large mansion. She stopped before she got too close and lifted up her wrist that had the interface attached. “Sarah, can you hack into the security system to my parents place.”

The computer revved to life. “I’m shocked you doubt I cannot? My programming is capable of…”

“Yes, I know I’m… sorry I didn’t mean to offend you. I just would like you too…” She stopped mid-sentence as the camera feed appeared on the screen. “Thank you Sarah.” The computer had a personality of her own, well it would be rather boring if it didn’t. Sarah was a unique program, and she was integrated into the time machine as well. The computer could do a multitude of things that Kelis needed, hacking or finding information that she required.

“Ok it looks quiet no one is home. Just stay close to me Anna. I grew up in this house…” She turned to look at Anna before she spoke to Sarah, “Can you put the camera feed on a loop, I don’t want to be detected on the cameras.”

“Of course.” Sarah responded. Kelis then walked up to the large iron black metal gate. She punched in the security code and the gates opened. They closed after Kelis and Anna walked in and then they began to walk up the long driveway. The house was about three stories a white modern house. In front of the house was an intricate white three tier fountain. Around the base flower petals were carved into stone. Up above were four powerful horses surrounding the fountain. Water spouted out from above and cascaded down from the horses. “Let’s go in the back.” In the back of the house had very large pool, with numerous seating beside it and a grill off along the patio. Kelis walked up the to the side door and frowned slightly she hated to break the window but there was no use. She took a rock about the side of her fist. “Sarah, disconnect the security system.”

“The security system is disconnected.” The computer replied a moment later, after that Kelis smashed the glass window in the door.

“Sorry about the door Mom…” She said as she slid her hand though the opening and opened the door. She stepped though into the kitchen she continued going though the house not stopping and headed down the hall. She walked with ease though the house knowing exactly where she was going. Kelis emerged in a small room that was her father’s office. There was an antique black powdered rifle hanging on one wall. A series of medals were hung as well. On the desk was a photo of Kelis’ parents, her father much younger adorned in his military suit. His black hair was crisp and black, his face devoid of any emotion while, the eye patch rested against the one eye. Her mother had her arms wrapped around her father’s one arm her head gently placed against his chest while she smiled softly.

Kelis was focused on the safe that sat in her father’s office she slowly turned the knob and within a few moments she opened the safe easily. She pulled from it two small hand guns along with a few boxes of ammunition and a stack of cash. She made sure the safety was on the guns before sliding them between her jeans and the shirt the shirt hid them well. She pocketed the cash and the ammo. She closed the safe then. It was only after did she notice the picture of her parents on the desk and she stopped to look at it. She sighed softly as she gazed upon the picture. How long had it been now… five years. It never got easier really.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:05 am
"Stay close. Got it." Anna repeated in a small whisper, as they approached the mansion's gate. Anna followed her dutifully up to the long driveway, very impressed by her beautiful, luxurious surroundings. "Let's go in the back." Anna nodded, and quietly walked beside her. After a few moments of deliberation, Kelis lifted a rather large rock without even the tiniest show of effort. "Sarah, disconnect the security system."

"Security system is disconnected." the computer replied, a moment before Kelis smashed the door's glass window.

"Sorry about the door, mom." Anna bit her lower lip, feeling quite nervous just then. What if somebody saw them? She didn't pause though, and followed Kelis through the house itself. The place was even more beautiful inside, and for a brief moment, she couldn't help but feel a tiny bit jealous of such wealth. It was an emotion that quickly faded to the background, however, as they entered a small room - an office, perhaps? Anna looked around the office without actually touching anything, watching as Kelis stole the boxes of ammunition and a large stack of cash. It wasn't until the time-traveler stopped to look at something, did Anna decided to stand beside her.

"She's very pretty," she stated honestly, gazing at the people in the photo. "the woman, I mean. You look just like her, you know."  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Karnen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:04 am
Kelis bit her lower lip and then sighed deeply. “She’s my mother… she… she died when I was fourteen. My family was never really the same afterwards. She had cancer… there wasn’t anything we could do to stop it. It was just so aggressive and she got so weak… I hated seeing her like that.” Kelis swallowed hard as she felt the large lump in her throat, it still upset her talking about her mother. It didn’t help matters when her father just went all military school with them. Home was almost like a military base, she hardly ever saw her father smile. When she really needed him she just shut down and distanced himself. He wasn’t the only one who lost her, she lost her too. Why couldn’t he just be there when she needed him. Talking to her father well they never talked about their feelings so her and her brother and sister just talked when they needed to. Their father was never really the same man anymore. “It wasn’t fair, she was the sweetest most beautiful mother, she never deserved to die so early like that.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:25 am
Anna didn't know what to say at first, so she settled for placing a hand upon her shoulder in what she hoped was a comforting way. She hadn't exactly dealt with losing a parent, especially in that way, it sounded like an especially painful thing. "No, she didn't." She said at last, her voice small. "I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it must have been." The air felt tense, tight and hollow, all at once. It was strange and uncomfortable, and Anna found herself unsure how to deal with such a weight. "You're pretty strong, being able to deal with everything. I wish I was like you." she admitted sheepishly, hoping that the admission didn't sound childish.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Karnen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:25 pm
Kelis felt a small warm hand against her shoulder, even though the gesture was small it was comforting to talk to someone knowing that she wasn't alone. "No, she didn't. I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it must have been. You're pretty strong, being able to deal with everything. I wish I was like you." No one had ever told her that before. She was a rebel and trouble but strong. She wasn't so sure. She had always wished she was like her brother and sister, they were the ones who always were the heroes. The ones who were beaming with greatness, she was just the odd ball trying her best to fight to keep up with them. A small smile appeared across her lips as she turned to look at Anna, "No one has ever said that about me. I like you just the way you are." she rubbed her watey eyes and regained her composure, "I got what I needed so we can head back."  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff