• Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:48 pm
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem went along with a normal daily routine in which she tried to make as casual as possible as if she was back home. It was just alittle bit of something that made her feel a bit more like her old self. She brushed her hair, teeth, got dressed and even applied a tad bit of makeup that she brought with her from home. She sighed as she looked into her reflection, she actually felt nervous about it being her first day, but she was way more nervous at what ever plan Camon had in store for the day. She tries not to think of though, he hadn't broken her yet and she sure didn't plan on letting him do so, well at least not as long as she could do something about it.
Salems confident ego was quickly brought down by the knock at the door. She was all bark but when it came to the real thing, she was no one to bite. Goose bumps formed on her arms and legs as Camons voice rang clearly through out the room. She shook the fear out her head, she already learned the confident plan wouldn't work so maybe she could try to casually go along with his games. It was hard enough to deal with him, she didn't need to make it harder on herself.
Okay, I'm coming She chimed as he stood up. She felt incredibly nervous as she approached the door. She didn't want to open it, knowing exactly what was on the other side. She causiously opened the door and struggled to get the nerve to look at the boy right in front of her. It almost made her feel sick to see how proper he looked, like true model student. I'm ready. She said adverting her eyes.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:52 am
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

I guess I’m only good for causing P A I N
Even if I had N E V E R wanted to

Camon stood up straight and began to survey Salem, circling her like a predator to it's prey. "Hmm, not bad, not bad at all. Our school's uniform fits you well" he said with a hum, clearly in a good mood. Handing Salem her new bookbag with her new supplies, he set down his own bag to explore a little further into her uniform. "Stay still" he commanded, tilting her chin up and pulling her nicely button blouse down to reveal her bare neck and collar. "Good, you're still wearing your collar" he mused before replacing his curious face with his usual smug look "You're much more obedient today, aren't you?" He was sure she wouldn't be broken this quickly, he hadn't even done anything yet. It was certainly much more interesting and fun to have her fight back, but Camon didn't particularly dislike it either.

If anyone wants to P L A Y you out
I will
R I P them all into little bits

User Image User Image User Image
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Lyrics: Scissorhands by Miku Hatsune]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:18 am
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem stood tense as Camon circled around her. She kept her hands by her side as she nervously fidgeted with the bottom of her shirt to hide the fact that her hands were actually trembling. The events from the previous night played through her head, causing shivers to run down her spine just at the thought. She nodded her head at Camons remark, Thanks... She mumbled in the most casual tone she could muster up but yet it still came out as meek. She noticed he was in a good mood as she hoped that that would be a good thing for her but she highly doubted it. Salem took the bag he handed her and took a moment to intake all the visual aspect of the bag. Her attention was brought back to Camon when she was told to stand still. She tensed and blushed deeply when she felt his touch pulling at her blouse. Wearing it is a hell of a lot better than deal with some sadistic punishment. She said adverting her eyes. She hated the idea of following through with what ever the boy said or did, she felt almost like some dog with a collar around her neck. Then again she didn't even want to imagine what Camon whould do if the collar wasn't there. Salem sighed before letting her gaze fall upon Camon once more. Looking at him made goose bumps form along her arms and legs. She nodded as he fixed her blouse back to how it was before. Its not like you gave me the choice to do other wise. She said as she crossed her arms over her chest in an almost irritated manner.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:36 pm
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Camon's face immediately changed to a scowl as Salem attempted to fix her blouse. "Did I say you could button it back up?" he growled, ripping it back off. "Tell you what, I'm still in a good mood so I'll let you off with this..." He finished as bit down onto her neck where even the blouse wouldn't be able to hide the hickey that was now forming. Holding Salem tightly around the waist and the back of her neck to pull her closer to him as he bit down harder and sucked on her neck that was sure to bruise. Lapping up at the blood where the skin had broken, he finally pulled away. "Don't you dare think about buttoning that back up. I want you to go through the entire day showing off your new marking" he said with a satisfied smirk, licking his lips. He laughed as he picked his bag back up and straightened his uniform back out "Will it say that you're mine or that you enjoy this kind of thing? Who knows, I guess we'll find out at the end of the day and see if we've found anyone else who wants to play with you."

I will

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:14 pm
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem froze the moment she saw the mans expression fall into a scowl. Her body began to tremble as he ripped the blouse off once more. Her mouth opened slightly, ready to argue or even protest against his statement but her words were taken aback by his sudden action. Her eyes widened as she felt him pull her close and sink his teeth into her neck. Her bottom lip quivered as she let out a meek whimper of pain. She mentally cursed the boy for biting her so high, she knew she wouldn't be hide it with the school outfit alone. Salem shuddered and tried to push Caymon away but his hold was too tight only causing her whimpers to continue through out her struggle. She let out a soft almost inaudible moan when he pulled away. Her face was flushed a deep red of embarrassment as she placed a hand over the bite mark. Jerk...She mumbled to herself, refusing to face the man in front of her W-What am I supposed to do if some one asks about it...? She asked in a tone which was almost irritated but yet still meek and scared at the same time. Hearing his next remark only caused shivers to travel down her spine. One sadistic captor was enough, she didn't need more people wanting to 'play.' She felt sick at the thought, not just that thought in particular but everything about the event that just took place, the event of the previous day and even what ever was stored for her in the future. Each thought made her feel even more sickened. Her whole confident act was beginning to crumble upon its self but she knew she would allow him to get to her so easily. There was just no way to fight back. Unless she had a death wish of course, which she didn't.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:38 am
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Camon let out a laugh as he pushed Salem out of her room and closed the door behind them. It was amusing how she still cared about her reputation and appearance despite the hopeless situation she was in. Didn't she know she was only there to satisfy him and his desires?
As she was fidgeting with her collar, still attempting to hide the open wound, Camon grabbed her wrist and held it tight in his own, giving the appearance they were holding hands. "Say that you liked it, you were moaning like a b*tch in heat after all" he said with a finger tilting her chin up to face his for a second before proceeding to dragging her along. "And don't you dare lie, I don't want to catch you lying on your first day." Leaning in to whisper into her ear as the halls started to get more crowded as they were nearing the classrooms "If you do, I'll lock you up and I won't let you leave your room until you're covered in my marks." Though what was a menacing threat, he said with a smile and as he was showered with 'good mornings' and 'hellos.' Humming, Camon scanned the halls for class numbers before finally stopping at room 318. "Here we are~" the young man said cheerfully in contrast to the depressed girl behind him "This will be your homeroom, I have eyes and ears everywhere so don't bother with trying to tell anyone about our fun times, okay?"

I will

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:17 am
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem stumbled forward as she was pushed from the room. She kept her hand over wound, still pondering how she would be able to hide such a mark. then again Caymon would probably get angry once more if she did. She flinched feeling him grab her wrist and hold onto it tightly. She sighed to herself before feeling completely taken off gaurd by the boys next comment. Her eyes widened as she shook her head in disbelief, there was no way she would be able to tell any one something like that. Her blush deepened as he forced her gaze to land upon him. I-I wasn't.. She mumbled to herself still holding onto her flustered expresstion as he dragged her with him.
Salem still couldn't believe he expected her tell anyone who asked and not lie about it. Goose bumps trailed along her skin as the man whispered in her ear. It was especially embarrassing when more and more people surrounded the space around them the more they walked through the halls. His threat made her tremble, especially since it was laced with such a pleasant smile. She nodded her head and looked down.
I won't lie. She said a meek tone as she kept her gaze low, not wanting to have to look at any people they passed by, it was way to embarrassing. Even though she said she would lie, she knew she couldn't tell the truth. Salem finally looked up when they made an abrupt stop in front of a room. She looked back up at Caymon when he began to speak. She nodded, I won't...No one would believe me anyways She said in an irritated tone as she looked away from the man. She knew all to good and well, even without experience, that trying to tell anyone about how Cayson reall would only lead to trouble. But only for her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:44 pm
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

"Good girl" Camon praised, patting her head like an obedient puppy. Whether Salem believed it or not, her will was slowly being wrapped under his little finger. Satisfied, he introduced her to the teacher who had given Salem her schedule. The first half of the day would be just the two of them touring the school, so they both had been excused for the first three periods. Once more, he dragged her along the halls as they were beginning to empty out now that classes were starting.
As Camon was showing the girl around, he almost seemed normal, properly pointing out certain classroom that would be important to her schedules, where certain facilities were, he even supplied her with a map in the event that she was lost. When they reached the student council room though, he led her in and closed the door behind them. "No one else will be here for a while, they're all too busy in class" he explained, loosing up his tie and sighed as he sat down into a chair. Camon was surprised at how exhausted he was and closed his eyes for a minute, not too concerned with Salem at the moment. Slowly, he opened his eyes before lazily turning to Salem and beckoning her over to him.

I will

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:47 pm
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem only huffed as she heard the mans praise along with the pat on the head. Agreeing on such a thing was definitely something she didnt want to be praised for or even acknowledged for. It was incredibly embarrassing. She tried to push the thought away though when ever she met her teacher and received her schedule. Getting a tour of the school and getting to miss the first three periods of the school day would seem like a blessing in any other situation. Instead roaming around almost empty hallways with Camon felt like the opposite of a blessing.
Salem expected the tour to be long and stressful on her end but Camon was surprisingly calm, and almost seemed like a normal person. She wouldn't let her self be captivated by the moment though. No matter how nice the guy became or how normal he seemed, she wasn't to be fooled. She even wondered what it would be like if the man was like this all the time. She quickly shook the thought away as she was lead into another room. Shivers ran down her back as the door was shut than told no one but them would be in it.
Thats assuring... Salem said crossing her arms as she stood still by the door and watched Camon cautiously. It wasn't like she planned to run for it, she wasn't that dumb, she just wasn't sure what to do. She tilted her head as she watched the boy, he seemed tired. But it wasn't like she cared. Salem stayed idle until Camon beckoned her to his side. She was hesitant but didn't argue. Instead she made her way to him and stood by his side, feeling as awkward as could be.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:56 pm
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

"Sit" he commanded, patting his lap. Though he seemed tired and lazy, he was still impatient as she still moved timidly around him. "I don't have all day, I won't bite...this time." Camon chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Knowing that one can only take so much punishment before they become numb to it, he decided to take a break, that and she's been on good behavior.He nuzzled into the side of her neck where he bit her earlier. "Does it still hurt?" the young man murmured, pulling away her collar once more and tilting her head to reveal more of it to him, gently stroking the mark. The bite had already closed up, but the bruising was a supernova of reds, purples, and blues. Camon himself had already craned his neck to lick away the dried up blood, taking care to be gentle around the bruise. "I can recognize a good pet" he mumbled in between the lapping up of her blood "So don't you think you deserve a reward from me?"

I will

[I'm screaming internally bc Camon's clearly into some kinky s**t ...probably lmao]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:08 pm
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem froze when ever Camon commanded her to sit on his lap. Her mouth opened in protest but he seemed to be in such a calm mood, plus getting bitten once more was not in her interest. Instead she hesitantly and nervously positioned herself upon the mans lap. She tensed at the boys comment along with blushing a deep shade of red as she felt his arms wrapping around her. Thats not very assuring She stated as she adverted her gaze from Camon, shuddering as she felt him nuzzle against her neck. His sudden gentle manner was almost scary and questionable. She wondered if there where any secret motives but she brushed the thought off. She might as well enjoy the kindness while it lasted.
Salem stayed almost idle but still just as nervous as the man tilted her head to observe the mark. She winced feeling him touch it but it wasn't because it hurt, it was mostly because of the fear and anticipation of what he would do as his cold touch trailed her neck. She shook her head,
It dosnt hurt She said with an assuring nod as she finally shifted her gaze nervously back onto her captor. The mark itself didn't really hurt that much, it was more like a slight sore ache that made its self apparent if she turned her head awkwardly or put pressure on it. Her breath hitched as she placed her hands upon the mans chest feeling him lick the mark ever so gently. Her blush deepened as she heard Camons question. She wasn't sure how to answer, she didn't want to say no and make and him mad but saying yes felt just as embarrassing considering she had no idea what he meant by reward. She nodded her head and slightly gripping the mans shirt. Y-Yes... She said nervously.

[[Hehe that makes him all the more better. *Lowkey fangirling*]]

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:46 pm
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

"You're so honest today" the dark haired boy hummed with satisfaction as he leaned back to examine her face, stroking her cheek with one hand. It was strange to Camon himself, usually he relentlessly tormented his victims every minute of the day and even those with the strongest will would be broken by now. So what was he doing switching on and off with this one girl? He figured he was bored and for once get to know his victim inside and out, drag out the fun a little longer. Studying her eyes, he asked her with a serious look in his face, "Are you...afraid?" Already knowing what the answer was, he brought her face in close for a kiss. It was similar to the night before when he promised her he'd close his eyes.

I will

[*WHEEZES*]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:25 pm
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salems blush grew deeper as their gazes met while Camon stroked her cheek. She adverted her eyes before biting her lip. Its not like you really gave me the choice to be anything but honest. She said keeping her gaze set away. The man being so gentle was scary enough in its own way. Especially when you have no clue how long things will stay in such a pleasant manner. There was even the thought that the gentleness could be tied to some ill intentions. While thinking of these things she snapped out of thought when she looked back at Camon and saw a serious expresstion upon his face. Along with a question she got shivers just from hearing. She was prepared to nod but ended up shaking her head instead. No... She said, not even sure if she believed her own words. Sure she was afraid, she had to be when she was around such a dangerous man. But yet she didn't entirely believe it was a lie to say no. She felt a flustered expresstion cross her face as Camon brought her face close to his. She immediately knew the intention was to kiss so she did just that, pressing her lips back against then mans. The fear in her chest still made itself apperent, worried that at any moment the man would change back to his sadistic side. She tried her hardest not to worry, she planned on taking advantage of Camons gentleness and soaking it up while it lasted.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:47 am
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

The young man gave a chuckle at her response, genuinely surprised. He couldn't blame her after all that he's done to break her and now this change of heart was for sure to confuse her.
"No?' he questioned, pulling back to look at her small form, clutching onto his shirt for dear life as if ready for his punishments again. It was rather adorable in a way. "You're practically trembling. Or perhaps..." Camon lifted her from her lap to lay her onto the table next to them so that she was lying on her back. Putting his hands on both sides of her head so that she was pinned underneath him, he whispered to her in a low voice "Perhaps you're shivering with anticipation for what I'm going to do to you." Before she started panicking again, he held a finger to his lips "Relax, it's a reward. I promise I'll play nice, real nice." As he spoke his hand went from his lips to her side, tracing along her curves, watching her every expression.

I will

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:30 pm
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem blushed and nodded her head slightly when Camon questioned her answer. She was so taken aback by the mans actions. If he wasn't completely unpredictable before than he definitely was now with out a doubt. Each and every thing Camon did would take her off gaurd completely, especially when her picked her up and placed her upon a table on her back. Her eyes widened and her face turned a deep shade of red as she stared up at the man. No...it's not like that.She said shaking her head. She felt helpless being pinned under someone who seemed so frightening but yet used a tone in which was dangerously seductive. She trembled in fear and even in anticipation at any thought of what Camon might or would do. Salem couldn't even guess what the man had in mind and she really didn't want to find out so she used the same hands which were gripping his shirt ever so tightly to push against the mans chest in attempt to get him off. She then considered how bad it would be if he became his normal sadistic side at a time like this, she wondered if maybe she could try to find some excuse to end the current event as fast as possible. S-Some could walk inShe stammered frantically trying to think of anything that would stop the man. She gave a quiet gasp feeling his hands along her sides before biting her bottom lip in attempt to prevent any sound to come from her once more.

User Image  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces