Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Minnesota

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:54 am
has recently unbanned gay marriges yay for us i am super happy even though i will probably not be affected by it because i am currently with my fiance daniel and he is wonderful yea so i'm bi and stuff i still want a girl but daniel is not open to that kind of stuff what should i do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:56 pm
Master Strings
has recently unbanned gay marriges yay for us i am super happy even though i will probably not be affected by it because i am currently with my fiance daniel and he is wonderful yea so i'm bi and stuff i still want a girl but daniel is not open to that kind of stuff what should i do?
I live in Minnesota xd but not a girl. As for Daniel, the only thing you really can do is talking. Explain everything.  

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 pm
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Master Strings
I live in Minnesota xd but not a girl. As for Daniel, the only thing you really can do is talking. Explain everything
thanks where in minnesota do you live? i live in princeton :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:03 pm
Master Strings
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Master Strings
I live in Minnesota xd but not a girl. As for Daniel, the only thing you really can do is talking. Explain everything
In the Oakdale/Maplewood Area  

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:04 pm
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Master Strings
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Master Strings
nice i am by zimmerman and elk river  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:05 pm
Master Strings
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Master Strings
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Master Strings
I think thats about an hour away from me? Not sure. To me if i havent heard of a city it must be far xd  

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:10 pm
Master Strings
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Master Strings
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Master Strings
its about 30 minutes from st. cloud it is north on 169  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:39 am
Master Strings

Abandon your hopes of being with a girl.

It is a choice your making to be in a solid healthy marriage.

If you are interested in other people, or hoping to be with someone new at some point, you may not be fully ready for a life long commitment to one single person.  

Bits Of Silver
Crew

Sparkling Lunatic

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas