Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:50 am
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx could see Esabel's gears turning as she thought about how Nyx had been made. She tilted her head a bit as she listened to her detailing that her Master couldn't have made Nyx because he didn't like Esabel and wouldn't have wanted to make a copy of her.

She seemed extremely happy when Esabel said that she could stay in this world forever. "That's great!" she said, still petting the pony. "I really like it here. Thank you for letting me stay." She thought about what Esabel was saying about it being hard to make more of her. "I don't know who made me. I was by myself when I woke up. I don't think that whoever made me was very good at it, though. I came out okay, but the place I woke up in looked like a bomb had gone off. I think the one who made me screwed something up."

She stopped walking for a moment when the house came into view. She seemed excited when she saw it. "Your house is so pretty, Esabel! I can't wait to see what it looks like inside." Nyx felt thrilled by everything that was happening so far. She had never really felt like she had somewhere to belong, but this whole word just felt so right to her. She was thrilled that Esabel accepted her and seemed to want her to stay.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:43 pm
Dameon Black

Esabel waved Nyx ahead to the house, "Go ahead. Looks all yous wants to," she told her as the door opened for them both.

In truth, Esabel wanted to ask the girl if she was more mentally stable than Esabel was. She hoped so... There were times that Esabel wished she was more stable, but with being the conduit for the dark energy it simply wasn't possible.

Since Nyx was created with it, and almost powered by it, there was a chance that she was alot more stable.

But Esabel didn't ask about it. She simply pushed it back and encouraged Nyx to explore the house as much as she wanted to. She could feel that Ravor had left for a little bit, probably to get more things for the nursery if she had to guess. But that was fine, it let Nyx get used to the house and would let Esabel and Nyx rest a bit.

Esabel noted that she was feeling tired easier these days and knew it was the twins. For now, though, she pushed through and hid it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx didn't have to be told twice to look all she wanted to. As soon as the door opened, she moved into the house and started to explore. She really loved the look of the house and all of the various rooms she was looking into. She spent a while just looking though the building, running around like a kid in a candy shop.

She suddenly stopped as she felt a strange sensation pass through her. Esabel hadn't asked if she was more stable, but it was like Nyx could suddenly feel Esabel's hope that she would be more stable. She didn't really know what she was feeling. It was more like an instinct, like a part of her sensed what Esabel desired and wanted to give Esabel what she wanted.

Nyx closed her eyes as she thought about things. She did remember being more serious before coming to this realm, and she could feel that she could easily shift back to that way of thinking if she needed to. It would be as simple as letting some of the dark energy back out. As she opened her eyes again, she suddenly started to feel quite tired. She tried to remember the last time she had slept and realized that she had been so focused on following the pull she felt that she had completely put off sleeping for the last few days at least.

She left the room she had been exploring and found her way to Esabel. "Your house is so pretty, Esabel," she said. "I can't wait to look around more. But I got kinda tired. I just remembered that I haven't slept in a few days. Was there a specific place you wanted me to sleep? And are you tired, too? You said you were carrying twins earlier, and I know that being pregnant wears you out faster."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 pm
Dameon Black

Esabel gave her a smile, "Yeah, Esabel's a little sleepy... Rav-Man keeps saying that the babies is makin' me sleepy alot... Somethin' about them being half god and half demigod... Esabel doesn't really understand it, but that's what he says," she explained softly then simply took Nyx's hand as she led the way to the main bedroom she used.

She particularly loved the black and purple canopy bed big enough to sleep six comfortably. She and Ravor had added to the dagger she liked to use when they 'played', all neatly lined up on one wall.

But for now, she needed to sleep. So she imply crawled up onto the bed, "Lay down with me for a little bit? Esabel doesn't like to sleep alone... You can explore more after I goes to sleep, but I don't like to fall asleep alone..." she asked her as she tucked her arms up under her head and blinked her dark eyes slowly.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx smiled as Esabel took her hand and led her to the main bedroom. She just got such nice feelings whenever she made contact with Esabel. Whenever they touched, Nyx just got feelings of rightness and completeness that she couldn't really explain. It was like she was suddenly aware of every little thing that her creator had messed up when making her, and Esabel made her feel like those imperfections were being fixed.

She stopped and looked around the bedroom for a moment as Esabel crawled into the bed. She looked down to Esabel when she heard her speak and crawled into the bed with soft giggle. "I'm sleepy, too," she said. She cuddled up to Esabel and kissed her forehead. "I don't wanna explore anymore right now. I like spending time with you, Esabel. So I'll go to bed with you. I can explore more later."

She got into the most comfortable position she could and made sure that Esabel would be comfortable as well. "I've never really gotten to go sleep with anybody else. I've had some playmates, of course, but none of them ever really wanted to stay when we were done. I never really minded, though. We'd had our fun, and I didn't mind sleeping alone. But you've got me wanting to see what it's like to sleep with somebody else. If I like it, I'l probably always try to sleep with other people. And if we both like it, we can cuddle up like this every night."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:23 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Esabel gave a sleepy smile as she pulled Nyx's arms around her and snuggled back into her, "Esabel likes to cuddle... Cuddling is very nice..." she said softly, unable to resist the pull into sleep.

In truth, the twins she was carrying took alot out of her. In many ways, Esabel was never meant for pregnancy. It drained her physically and put alot of stress on her body. Ravor had limited her to one short walk a day, otherwise she was supposed to stay in bed or sitting in a plush chair downstairs. The house supplied her cravings on it's own, simply making them appear on the bedside table or in the kitchen downstairs. But Esabel wasn't used to restrictions and it did tend to chaffe a bit.

She relaxed into sleep easily and one could hear her pack of hounds moving around downstairs and outside, all of them working to keep Esabel, and now Nyx, protected. Despite the fact that neither of them could be hurt here. If there was any danger, it would come from outside this realm...

Esabel would sleep for hours, longer than she usually did. That meant that Nyx was very likely to wake up before she did and would give her the chance to look around the house to help her orient herself to what was needed as well as allowing the house to 'designate' her a closet of her own.

As much as she was supposed to be a copy of Esabel, she was still an individual. After all, exact replicas tended to lead to repetition...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx smiled when Esabel snuggled back into her and said that cuddling was nice. "Cuddling feels really nice so far," she agreed. She was a bit surprised by just how quickly Esabel fell asleep after that, though she supposed that she really shouldn't have been. Now that they were simply laying there, Nyx could feel the way that the twins affected Esabel's body. While it was a bit useful, it did concern her a bit. If she could get into Esabel's head enough to feel what she felt without really trying, how much could Esabel's personality and feelings get into her without her noticing? Now she was worrying that becoming too tuned into Esabel could cause the other woman's identity to start to overwrite her own, and that absolutely terrified her. She decided to let that thought go for now and settled in to sleep with her arms still around Esabel.

She woke up before Esabel with a yawn and gently slipped out of the bed. She smiled as she looked at Esabel and then decided to go off and explore a bit, still a bit troubled by her thoughts from last night. She started to look around the house a bit and found a closet that seemed to be filled with a mix of clothing that she had liked before and the clothes that were generally similar in style to Esabel's. She quickly figured out that this closet was hers now and took the mix of clothes as a hint that she needed to maintain her own identity even if she did become more like Esabel.

She took a deep breath and paused in the middle of the closet. She focused on the massive amount of dark energy that was coursing through her. As much as she enjoyed the way it made her feel, she knew that she could lose herself in it if she wasn't careful of it. She allowed some of that energy to flow out of her body and into the world around, though she did make sure to keep plenty to fuel her powers with.

Her crimson eyes seemed to have a slight glow for a moment as she opened them again. She could still feel the absolute euphoria of being surrounded by the chaotic energy of his world, but she could also focus more easily now. She hoped that she would be able to find a decent mix between her original personality and the one that she had taken on after getting to this world. She didn't want to become a simple copy of Esabel. She wanted to be Nyx.

She picked out a few outfits in her usual style and a few that were closer to Esabel's style and then carried them back into Esabel's bedroom. She waited until Esabel started to stir and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Morning!" she said, sounding happy. "I took a look around the house and found my own closet. I couldn't decide on what to wear, so I brought a few things back to get your opinion. After we get that sorted out, we can go find something to eat. You need to stay strong for the babies you're carrying, after all."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:52 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Esabel sat up with a sleepy smile and rubbed her eyes a bit before reaching for a change of clothes for herself: short-shorts and tank top in white. She didn't bother with shoes since she'd discovered that she really didn't need them. From here, she would usually just run a brush through her hair and leave it as it fell. In short, she was the wild-child of chaos that she'd always been.

She smiled at the mix of clothes Nyx had brought and gave a shrug of one shoulder, "Then the house likes you. You pick what you like, Nyx-y. We may look alike, but Esabel likes it that you're still different. Two Esabel's can be too much, ya know," she said simply then rubbed her belly a bit before she stretched.

"An' food's easy too. Kitchen makes it all. No idea how it all works, but it does. The whole place is like that. Makes you what you want and gives you what you like. Like Esabel's puppies and ponies. They just showed up here. Rav-man said the place is still forming, so it'll always be a surprise, or something like that," she explained to her with another shrug as she crossed her legs on the bed and waited for Nyx to figure out what she wanted to wear.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx gave Esabel a sweet smile when she heard Esabel tell her to pick what she liked. "I'm not asking you to pick for me, silly," she said. "I may like you, but I don't want to be you. I want to stay Nyx. I just wanted your opinion. I'm not good at picking out things to wear. But I guess I can manage without much input."

She looked over the clothes she'd brought for a moment and then picked out a few things. She quickly got dressed in a pair on dark leather pants and a simple white blouse that she knew Esabel would have to appreciate and paused for a moment to examine the boots and jacket that would look great with this outfit. She decided against wearing the boots and jacket for now, deciding to follow Esabel's lead on that one. Instead, she simply reached out and made the jacket and boots disappear with a bit of dark energy. If they ended up in a situation where they needed shoes, the boots and jacket would simply appear on her.

She turned back to Esabel and grinned. "How do I look?" She waited for an answer and then held out a hand for Esabel to take. "Food sounds good right now. Why don't you show me the kitchen so that we can get some? After that, we can find something fun to do. I know that you get tired easily because of the babies, but I know that we can come up with some fun things to do."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:17 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Esabel gave her a smile, "Nyx-y looks very pretty. Esabel wants you to be you. So what Esabel would pick for clothes would be what I want, not what you want," she told her simply then gave her a kiss to her cheek and led the way downstairs to the kitchen.

She still didn't know how the kitchen kept food in supply, but it did it and she didn't have to worry about it. It was the same with most of the realm they were currently in. Aside from when the place evolved on it's own and something new showed up. She thought that Ravor had been exploring it again, but she wasn't sure.

She moved to sit down at the table in the kitchen and waved a hand to the rest of the room, "You's can look around all you want to," she told her, knowing that the place was richly appointed and thoroughly stocked up.

She was goin to say something when a bowl of fresh strawberries and whipped cream simply appeared on the table in front of her, making her smile again, "Thank you's, Kitchen. That's just want Esabel wanted. Now be nice to Nyx'y too," she said happily as she selected a strawberry and dipped it into the cream.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:57 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx giggled a bit at Esabel's words and the kiss to her cheek. "I'm glad you think I look good," she said. "I never really cared what I wore before, but I want to look good now. And I want to try new things. I think that I was getting kind of boring before because I was running out of power. But now that I'm with you, I feel energized and full of life. I think that I was made to be like this, only even more like you. I guess the one who made me just didn't quite get it right. But that's okay. Me being a perfect copy of you would be dull."

She followed Esabel downstairs without issue, happy to look around the house a bit more on the way. She made sure to keep an eye on Esabel as they got there, making sure that the other woman didn't have too much trouble getting around in her current condition. She tilted her head a bit when she saw the strawberries and whipped cream appear in front of Easbel and heard the other woman thank the kitchen.

She quickly slipped over and stole a strawberry, giving her a teasing wink as she dipped it in the whipped cream and then popped it into her mouth. She enjoyed the taste of the strawberry as she sat across from Esabel but decided that it wasn't quite what she wanted right at this moment. She considered what she wanted for a moment, trying to figure out what exactly she would like to have. As soon as she decided what sounded good, it appeared in front of her. She giggled as she looked over the chocolate chip muffins that had appeared and took one. "Thank you, Kitchen." She took a bite of the muffin and watched Esabel with a pleased smile on her face.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:12 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Esabel gave a smile at the meal and was enjoying her strawberries until she felt something....

It didn't feel good...

She frowned harder then gave a gasp with one hand over her heart and one to the side of her head as she got to her feet, "Rav-man? What happened?" she asked softly, able to feel that something had happened to Ravor but not able to realize what it was.

Then she felt pain move through her body and dropped her to the floor where she curled up around her belly, "Somethin's wrong... Really wrong... Hurts..." she gasped out, not knowing what was going on.

In truth, she was feeling the backlash of the soulbond breaking with Ravor's death, and the stress of it was causing her body to attempt to miscarry the twins she was carrying...

As Wolfe entered the realm, the entire place seemed to go from basic chaotic weirdness to angry turmoil. The sky seemed to boil with angry clouds and the way out sealed itself, preventing him from leaving. The place seemed to sense that he could help it's mistress and did a touch of chaotic magic that had him at the gate to the house in a dizzying movement that should have been impossible.

Then the reptillian hounds stepped out of the shadows to move around behind him as the gate opened, the hounds almost herding him towards the door while they snapped at him impatiently.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

As quickly as he had been in this new realm he was at a home he had no clue how he got to or where he was now. His grip on his rifle got tighter as the hounds started pushing him towards the door as it opened, unsure as to what to do he simply sighed and proceeded walking through the door while cocking his rifle. Almost immediately a hound came around the corner and forcibly took the rifle out of his hands along with the bayonet attached to it leaving him with just his pistol and his sword to defend himself which complicated things more than not, his handgun was nothing special in terms of ammunition, and his sword he had to rely fully on his own training for.

Wolfe proceeded carefully through the door which immediately slammed shut behind him which caused him to jump slightly looking at the door in realization that there was more going on here than he realized. He stepped backwards his senses trying to pick up anything around him especially the hound that took his rifle which frustratingly proved futile his senses felt fuzzy in this place, thankfully he did hear someone talking in the kitchen which he guessed was likely the target and simply pulled his pistol out and carefully checked it while keeping an eye out for anymore hounds, and slowly moved forward towards the kitchen, his eyes continuing to scan the room which was unusual in every possible way and admittedly gave him the chills which he had never dealt with before now.

To the side of the threshold of the door to the kitchen Wolfe readied his handgun and took a deep breathe before releasing it and rushing through the door to find not one but two women in the kitchen one on the floor and the other standing there, which confused him greatly but not deterred from his task he spoke up “which one of you is Esabel?” he readied his pistol to fire at the one he was tasked at killing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx was enjoying sitting with Esabel and eating her muffins until Esabel got to her feet in clear pain. She wasn't sure exactly what had happened, but Esabel's words made it clear that something had happened to the one that Esabel was bonded with. She moved over to kneel down to check on Esabel and tried to think of something that she could do. "I don't know how to help, Esabel," she said, obviously concerned and a bit panicked.

She stopped and stood up straight again as she felt the dark energy within her body surging through her. Her deep crimson eyes took on a bit of a glow as the dark energy began to give her chaotic images of what needed to be done. She didn't really understand, but it was enough to calm her down. She took a few deep breaths and fully regained her composure.

Her eyes immediately snapped to Wolfe as he rushed through the door with his pistol drawn. Her eyes narrowed when he asked which of them was Esabel with the clear intent of executing whichever one it was. "I think the answer to that question is pretty obvious," she said, her voice cold as the situation caused her to shift back to her more serious attitude. "The world around you is in turmoil while one of us is curled up in agony on the floor. But allow me to make one thing clear. You won't be killing either of us today. Even if you point that gun at her head and pull the trigger, it won't go the way you think it will. Not with this realm like this. I don't think that you would like the result." As she spoke, she used a bit of her power to prepare for an attempt to kill Esabel. If he tried to shoot Esabel, the dark energy would simply switch her position with Nyx, leading to him shooting the wrong one. And Nyx wasn't likely to go down if his shot wasn't aimed perfectly.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:19 pm
Wolfe Garm
Edited for more information so that we can move this one a bit easier.

Dameon Black Alt

Esabel knew what Nyx was planning but couldn't think much past the pain to do anything to change it. She just wanted help. She just wanted the pain to stop. It wasn't the nice pain she usually liked. This one was bad pain. Double bad pain...

She blinked her dark eyes up at both of them, bloody tears rolling down her face as the chaos of the realm they were in triggered a nasty storm outside the house. Lightening showed through the windows and the thunder shook the building.

"Help," she gasped briefly.

But her hounds came to the rescue again. One darted past him, wrenching the pistol from his hand and backing away on the other side of Esabel from him with a deep growl, it's crimson eyes nearly glowing in response to the threat to its mistress.

Another one moved to rub it's scaled body against Nyx's legs, causing her to have to put a hand on it to stay steady.

In short, the hounds knew that Esabel needed help and that Wolfe and Nyx would have to work together to give that help.

Especially when Esabel started bleeding...

As for what was happening...

Esabel was soul-bound to the Chaos God Ravor. When Ravor killed his twin brother, Rowan, he died as well since they were bound as well. Ravor's death was causing Esabel to miscarry their twins, and it was looking to be a bad one...

When Wolfe gave an annoyed growl but simply picked Esabel up to carry her, the hounds led the way upstairs to a medical room. While he saw to her under the watchful eyes of some of the hounds, one of them gently pulled at Nyx's hand until she followed it further down the hall to what had to be the nursery Ravor had been putting together. There was a note there from Ravor explaining what he was planning, including his thinking that he'd still get back to her. The hound with Nyx whined at her as it looked around the room, knowing that if Esabel ever saw the room, it would crush her. So the hound was relying on Nyx to make sure that this room was never seen...

Inside the medical room, Wolfe was forced to take care of Esabel as she miscarried her twins then cried until she passed out. After he'd cleaned her up, the hounds led him to Esabel's room where he placed her on the huge poster bed then watched as he sat in the plush chair beside the bed to wait and find out what the hell he'd walked into....  
Other Places

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff