5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:26 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

It was always adorable when her cheeks went red, her giggles even more adorable. "Well of course. Gotta do my best for you and still enjoy the life I have." He said with a grin, feeling her wrap her arms around him, Nicholas doing the same. "Anything for you." He said back, the two happily cuddling.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 pm
Angelbeats123

(So... you have up on it?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:01 pm
spartan309

No not exactly...
Long story short- I got grounded for like 1 or 2 weeks and when I got ungrounded I realized it had been a long time without me responding and I kinda figured you'd be mad and not wanna do it any more but I guess I should of just explained it.
Sorry~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:05 pm
Angelbeats123

I saw you got grounded, but you could have asked at least asked cause I still want to do the rp with you.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 pm
spartan309

Ah you still wanna do it, Great ^,^! Yea asking would have been better but I guess I wasn't really thinkin. Oh and I'll post but it'll have to be tomorrow after school~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:54 pm
☆ M i r a i ♥ H a r u s o m a ☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mirai giggled again as she nuzzled closer to him."Aw. Ya'know I'll always be here to push you on. Promise I could never let you down." She said with a smile as she pushed Nicholas's hair back from his face just to mess with it and comb it with her fingers. " Anyways if you wanna stay here then what do you wanna do?" She said as she momentarily closed her eyes to enjoy the moment and his scent that she learned to love. "I don't mind what we do I just don't wan-" She stopped herself as she remembered herself of her father being home from the bar earlier than normal meaning she'd have less time to spend with Nicholas. She tucked her head down to Nicholas's chest as she became silent in her thoughts.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:29 am
Susukeru

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nichols liked it whenever she played with his hair, the feeling of her fingers running through his hair feeling amazing. When she asked what they could do, Nick didn't really think about it that much. He was gonna answer but noticed her trail off and tuck into his chest. "Hey, you okay? You suddenly went silent." He asked, confused to what just happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 am

User Image

Mirai was lost in a deep thought thinking about what excuses she could use. She knew she couldn't be honest about this not to Nick and not to her father. She snapped out of thought as she heard Nick speaking to her. "I-I'm fine..." She said wiping her eyes before looking up at him. "Its nothing really, Don't worry about it." She said giving him a smile

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:02 pm
Susukeru

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas looked at her with a worried frown, feeling like she was hiding something from her. He wanted to bring it up, but it would probably make things worse. "If you say it's nothing, then I won't worry about it." Nick gave her a small smile, holding her closer as he ran his fingers through her hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:08 pm

User Image

Mirai tried to gave a real smile tring to change the frown on his face but she couldn't help but feel guilty. Nuzzling close to him she lost her self in deep thoughts before hearing his voice. "I'd hate for you to be worried. Thank you for not I mean it really isn't anything." she said as she silently enjoyed the feeling of him messing with her hair

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:13 pm
Susukeru

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas continued to play with her hair, moving down to gently kiss her cheek. "You already have to deal with me so adding on to that wouldn't make it any easier for you." He said with a smile. "Are you okay with just laying here and cuddle? I don't think I could find anything better to do with you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:22 pm

User Image

Mirai smiled gently as she felt him kiss her cheek. "Deal with you? Heh if I didnt wanna then I wouldn't but of course it isn't like that, since I love to just to be able to spend the littlest bit of time with you." She said said looking up to meet his gaze, "Yea I'm fine with that. As long as I get to stay here with you." She said wrapping her arms around him

spartan309
[/spoiler

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff