Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 pm
So, wanna do some one on ones.

I can play anything. I'm open to almost everything.

I actually have two ideas that I would like to play out, but if you aren't interested in them, I still want to rp with you.

The first is about two thirty year olds. They have been out of the dating scene for a few years and happen to run into each other. Mutually attracted, they eventually start seeing each other. But here's the twist: they're both single parents of small children. I've never played a child, but it'd be interesting to rp as each other's children while we're out it (or not, idk). I would like to play the male role in this rp. I thought it would be a sweet familial love story. I've never really done anything like this, but it'd be cool.

The second is a more mystical rp. It includes dragons. Taming dragons is rare, much less finding one that doesn't kill you off from the start. But in this world, there are tamers, riders who have their way with dragons. Now, this inherence is extremely rare. Some people are riders, but die never even knowing. It is not genetic and there is nearly no way to figure out you are a rider until you come in contact with a dragon. Even then, you cannot tame the dragon unless the dragon chooses you. Even if you are a rider, if you come across the 'wrong' dragon, you could very well be dead.
Some people call this luck, chance, a pure coincidence. Or fate.
But whatever it is, because being a dragon rider is so rare, it is considered almost taboo. Riders are feared/admired almost everywhere. Some are even killed because of it.
This rp will be about two riders who happen to meet. In a fight, they have wounded each other/blackmail each other (I don't know, still figuring this aspect out) and have to stick with each other until a certain allotment of time. It'll be an adventure, friendship (or romance, if it goes down that, but maybe not really), and action one on one. I want to play a female in this.

Other than these two, I got nothing. But again, if you guys are interested in them, I would love to make/collab with you in an rp nonetheless.

PLEASE PM ME (preferred), if interested. Or leave a comment here. I can make multiple rps at a time, so don't feel disheartened if someone posted interest before you. I WANT TO RP WITH ALL Y'ALL!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:13 pm
cat_crying *SOBS* no one loves cat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:08 am
I'll do the dragon idea with you :3

Greedy Fat Cat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff