Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!
PS1 Return

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the PS1 be brought back?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Zanthiel_2014

Wealthy Millionaire

5,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:19 pm
What about the PS1?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:53 pm
I don't see why they would, or what it would do, If they really want to they should just bring back the PS2 so you get both PS1 and 2 games.  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 pm
I think the best of the PS1 games should be made available for download (which a lot already are), along with PS2 games as well (which a lot aren't).

If I were to get any from the PS1, I'd want Digimon World 3 to play again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:25 pm
B1g_crunch
I think the best of the PS1 games should be made available for download (which a lot already are), along with PS2 games as well (which a lot aren't).

I agree. I definitely would like to play Digimon World 3 again especially since I never got to beat it since I put so much effort into getting my Guilmon to be able to Digivolve into War Greymon at the time I played it and eventually the disc got so scratched that it stopped working. I was really close to the end of the game at that point and it's a shame I never got to beat it. I think even if they don't bring back such games as downloadable content or remakes I'll definitely hafta play it on an emulator or something like that cuz even to this day I still want to play the game all the way thru.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:28 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
B1g_crunch

I agree. I definitely would like to play Digimon World 3 again especially since I never got to beat it since I put so much effort into getting my Guilmon to be able to Digivolve into War Greymon at the time I played it and eventually the disc got so scratched that it stopped working. I was really close to the end of the game at that point and it's a shame I never got to beat it. I think even if they don't bring back such games as downloadable content or remakes I'll definitely hafta play it on an emulator or something like that cuz even to this day I still want to play the game all the way thru.

I imagine they'd have it on the PS1 emulator you can download, but unless I got a gaming computer or something that could run it well, I don't think I'd go after it any time soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:54 pm
B1g_crunch
Kor Saiyajinkami
B1g_crunch

I imagine they'd have it on the PS1 emulator you can download, but unless I got a gaming computer or something that could run it well, I don't think I'd go after it any time soon.

From what I've heard emulators for game systems PS2 or earlier actually don't take much space and don't require a powerful computer to run. A simple bottom level modernish computer or laptop would run a PS1 with ease actually.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:15 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
B1g_crunch
Kor Saiyajinkami
B1g_crunch

From what I've heard emulators for game systems PS2 or earlier actually don't take much space and don't require a powerful computer to run. A simple bottom level modernish computer or laptop would run a PS1 with ease actually.

Then I have something to try out tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:32 am
My favorites for PS1 are Suikoden 1 and 2. Both of which are rare. Also, Tobal No. 1.  

Zanthiel_2014

Wealthy Millionaire

5,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:06 pm
B1g_crunch
Kor Saiyajinkami
B1g_crunch
Kor Saiyajinkami
B1g_crunch

Then I have something to try out tomorrow.

Apparently you do have something to try out today.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:21 pm
I still play my ps1. I love me some dragon quest  

crazy jhella

Sparkly Gawker

"SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out