Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] /Be/ the Storm (Lock and Nim)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:13 pm
"This isn't very fun," Nim frowned, bored as she threw another punch at a burlap dummy. Her fist sparked as it connected, created a tiny snap of a sound. She'd punched the same spot so many times the fabric was beginning to turn black and burnt.

"It doesn't have to be fun," Cirrus said, voice flat. He was laying on his side near the dummies, looking pleased as punch to be soaking up some sun while she worked. It contrasted with the pink sweatband around his head, matching Nim's. "You saw how chaotic the horsemen fight was. You need to brush up."

"Ughhhh," Nim groaned, throwing another sparking punch at the dummy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:26 pm
Lock had been watching Nim for quite some time. Not in a creepy way, mind you, but he was very impressed with her electrical prowess. He was watching her, attempting to understand how she generated the bolts. He attempted a few shadowy bolts in his own hands, only to find them melting into the air instantly.

"Oh just go talk to her already," Voodoo groused. "You're boring me."

The reaper rolled his eyes and stood on the bench from where he was sitting. Once he'd approached Nim, he wiggled his fingers in a half-wave and said, "Hey Nim. Lookin' good."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm
Nim spun to face a vaguely familiar voice. She pushed her hair back out of her face (so much for the headband) and grinned. "Lock, right? I remember you." She bounced up on her toes a bit, excitedly. "Are you training too? It's suuuuper boring. Cirrus says I have to though."

She vaguely remembered Lock being particularly grumpy, but he seemed nice enough right now! Maybe they could be friends now that they were safely back at school. Wishful thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 pm
Lock nodded and said, "Yeah, from the desert." So she was training too? That was good. They could share skills with each other.

"I'm here for the same reasons," he said, acknowledging Voodoo with a small wave of his hand. "I noticed you were throwing ... lightning punches? How do you do that?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:01 pm
Nim shot a grin over to the cat familiar, looking delighted. His familiar was really cute! And she was pretty sure they had matching ribbons. Nim adored matching things.

"Oh!" She lifted up both her hands for him, wiggling her fingers. Tiny sparks like little static shocks zipped between them. She loved showing this off. "I'm a storm mage, so it's part of my natural skill set, I guess?" She turned towards the dummy and performed the punch in slow motion, though the electricity was eager to leap from her fist to the next host. "My nana says that you have to feel the natural electricity in the air and pull it towards you. It works better if you've got a full storm brewing, but there's always a little bit of potential around to work with."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:05 pm
"Pull ... it?" Lock asked, grabbing at the air. "Perhaps a ... demonstration?"

He looked to Voodoo. Hopefully she would create a shield of shadows for him. That, or completely ******** him over.

He prepared for the latter.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:06 pm
She clapped excitedly. A spar was way more interesting than just hitting a dummy over and over.

She felt for the electricity in the air again and threw a punch at the boy. However, a burlap sack was way more... motionless than another student. So naturally, she missed. "Uh, whoops."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:12 pm
Lock raised an eyebrow and causally side-stepped Nim's punch.

"... One more time, maybe?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:13 pm
She clenched her fists and nodded. Yeah, one more time. She just had to concentrate.

She sent another sparky punch at him, and this time it landed with a satisfying give. "Yeah!" She leaped back and did a little touchdown dance. "I can totally fight!"

HP: 30/30
DMG: 4  
chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:19 pm
Lock thought it was rather cute how excited she was about the battle, but he only grumbled as the punch connected. Note to self- sparky spark hurts.

"Like ... this?" he said, pulling a very weak bolt from his pockets, a thin strip no bigger than a piece of wire.

He tried throwing it but it just sort of sadly puttered out before even reaching Nim.

Voodoo was laughing her a** off.

HP: 26/30
DMG:

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 pm
Oh! His bolt hadn't looked like her own lightning very much, but it was interesting and cool none-the-less. Even if it was a little pathetic.

"Yeah! Almost. Here, watch again." She threw another punch, almost exactly like the first.

HP: 29/30
DMG: 3

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:17 am
Lock tried to pull another shadow from his pocket, but this time the pull was too great. Instead of an elegant bolt, he now had a hand of puddy darkness.

There was a frown on his face.

There was a cackle on Voodoo.

"Perhaps our mediums are not as similar as I originally thought ..."

HP: 23/30
DMG: 0

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers