Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I need you...{Rosy & Spinar}[FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:18 pm
Kissing Rosy he smirked as she gave in and seemed to get better. He knew it was a put on, but at the moment he would take it. Rosy just needed to smile, that's all she ever needed to do and he would make sure she did that. Even by buying the entire maul if that's what it took.

But as she pleaded to stay in a weak state the boil gently took Rosy's hands and pulled at them for release. "Of course you can, let loose, I need to get my wallet and things.." On a wink he slipped free of her grip and disappeared for a moment. Did Rosy not think he cared enough for her, that shouldn't have been a question, there should have not been a plea to her tone.

Spinar knew now what he should do and for the first time, well, he was man enough to do it. He wanted Rosy to know she could relay on him and knew of a way to help remind her of that. Even if it was just by giving her something as meaningless as his personal pin.

Coming back into the room his hands were cupped and folded over one another, extending them out towards the ghoul he smirked. "What make's you think you are alone, you've got me ghouly."

User Image
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 pm
Rosy let go off him, watching him walk away before she glance around. Pushing her fingers through her hair as she allows her heels to touch the ground after a moment. Moving over to his couch, she runs her fingers over the cool fur. Shaking her head, she tries to block out the voices "I know he means it...so stop trying to make me believe otherwise." she spoke softly to no one. Now she was starting to understand while her ghoul dorms were always so warm.

Her emotions always seem to run high when she was cool.

Breathing in slowly, she turns as she hears Spinar slip back into the room. Her ruby eyes going to his hands for a moment before she eyes widen at the sight of his personal pin.

She was at a lost, honestly as she never expected him to give it to her. Looking up at him, she didn't no what to say. Her mouth open for no words honestly formed before she looks back down. Instead a small sniffle comes form her as she slips her hand over the pin and into his. She was trembling, trying to keep herself in check.

Shaking her head, she just steps closer and hides herself against him "Thank you." her words were soft, almost as if she didn't speak them that second.

Any doubt she had when it came to him, just left her completely.

She was always going to have him, she knew this now.

After a moment, she pulls away as she carefully slips the pin onto her shirt. Looking at her own pin, she removes it carefully before floating off the ground. Without a word, she pins it to the collar of his shirt "I'm yours...no matter what. And you can always turn to me....." she looks up at him as she smiles, even if her ace was tear stained at that very moment.

User Image

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:42 pm
Rosy. Jack it all, she always had a way to make him totally uncomfortable and yet not. It was strange and he was still trying to get the hang of being someones rock. A job he wasn't at all use to, no matter how long they had been together. As she folded into him and sniffled, icy orbs lowered and a chilly hand combed through the back of black curly hair. The pet was smooth and firm, reassuring as she hid against him that she didn't need to come out until ready no matter how long it took.

It was all he could offer. Tears just made him shut down, at least they did in the past but he was trying, he was trying for her. As she pulled up from him, Spinar blinked head tilting curiously.

What- oh.

The presented pin was met with a smirk, a wide one that grew faintly with her words. There she went again, doing what she did to him. On a defeated sigh a claw tapped at Rosy's nose. "Let's go to the maul.." His hand found Rosy's and he pulled her to the door, unable to comment but unable to stop smiling.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:33 pm
Rosy nods as she gives his hand a squeeze, following him to the door. Even in these few moments, she was starting to realize it was okay to start admitting things to him. He was trying to be her boilfriend, her support. So even if he didn't say anything, his smile was enough for her. Following him out the door, she was in a far better mood then she was when she first got there.

Aprulz
Fin? You get to start the next one wifey....<3

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff