Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
Got to love life, officially out of the house

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latex Goddess Xahria

Obsessive Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:16 pm
My dad attacks me and i punch him in the face to defend myself, and then he proceeds to call me Evil and to call me the Devil

So im out of the house, with barely any money for myself, i propose a toast to life, how wonderful it is!

He attacked me... and then when i get home he has the nerve to say i instigated, all for the sake of having a chance to punch him

and that the family doesnt feel safe having me there

yeah, you attack me and then you dont feel safe, because im physically capable of defending myself

luckily i have friends who are willing to look out for me, at least for a little bit...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm
GenderBlind Faces

Yikes... tough situation. I don't know if this is an option around you but maybe there are "Safe houses" or "Covenant houses" you could go to? I've stayed at a safe house before, when I needed it. I was 16 at the time. Sorry I have no advice or anything, never been in a situation like that.  

DeathxGrip

Dedicated Browser

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 pm
Sorry to hear. This may not be the best words you want to hear, however i always say "Everything happens for a reason. We may not know the reason now, but in time we will figure it out."

Sorry to hear about your situation but life does get better. Trust me i have gone through my ups and downs and still amaze myself and my friends.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games