Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Battle for Glory! (Chel vs. Quillan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:06 pm
Chel was, once again, faced with the unfortunate reality that she had haunted house duties. She'd been so good lately and yet they kept putting her on either sparring or haunted house patrol. It just wasn't fair, really it wasn't. Not when other people got to go on fun missions without her.

"Yoooo. Anyone theeereee," she whined, banging her bow against walls to rattle or spooky whatever was out there. It was too bad she wasn't taking better care of her weapon.

< Ow. Stop. Please desist. That hurts. No. >

"ANYBODY??"

yylaayl
look i got your username right and everything biggrin biggrin biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:42 pm
Quillan heard a loud banging sound coming from beyond the gym. Following the sound, he arrived at a familiar run-down house, although he wasn’t sure how he’d arrived there because he was quite certain he hadn’t passed by the gym the first time he ended up at the Haunted House. Above the usual creaking and other typical “spooky” noises, Quillan could hear the banging sound growing in volume, accompanied by the yelling of what seemed to be a female. After a few more steps, he found the source of the noise. She didn’t seem to be a student? “Hi, I’m here!”, he called out, not at all troubled by the fact that the other person was carrying a bow.

chimarii
I REMEMBER Blade saying something about hunters being like myths to students idk I don't think Quillan met any in the event so I'M GOING WITH THAT let me know if I do anything wrong biggrin

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:09 pm
Chel held out her bow and said, "You're an ugly one. Can't say I haven't seen uglier though." Well, it was the truth. The ink splotches just made him look like a mess.

"You know what I am, kid?"

yylaayl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:42 pm
Quillan frowned at the pink-haired girl. He didn't think he did anything wrong, yet right off the bat, she was calling him ugly. Maybe he had been too welcoming? He knew others who were less pleasing to the eye and even some who took pride in being so and would have taken what she'd said to be a complement, but not him. In response to her question, Quillan had his suspicions, but couldn't help but say, "I don't know, rude?". If she was going to ask such a question, Quillan assumed it meant she was going to tell him at some point or other.

chimarii
I'm slooooowwwwww OTL

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:04 am
The pink haired hunter summoned a bunch of arrows and fired them off rapidly, one after another in Quillan's direction. Even if she was a friendly party, she was still

"I'm a hu-" She thought better of that sentence. She didn't want to give the hunters a bad name. "I'm a ... travelling reaper who ... fights people for fun!" Yeah that was it.

Plus maybe this way she could find out more about who Quillan was. "What about you!" she asked. Hopefully the fifty thousand arrows in his side wouldn't deter him from answering? Oops.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 14 wow
Charge: 1/3

yylaayl

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:28 am
Quillan hadn't been expecting so many arrows to be launched towards him with such accuracy. She had to be an expert archer! And ... he would probably need a new coat. He found what the reaper said to be a bit strange, but there were a lot of strange creeple in the world so he went with her story. "I'm an ink demon!" Quillan said as he flung some ink at her with his left hand, as if that would do anything against the onslaught of arrows.

HP: 16/30
Action: Attacking Chel
Damage: 4

chimarii

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:23 pm
Chel was glad to see the demon had bought her lie. "Ink demon eh? What's your-"

She would have finished her sentence, but then a huge glob of ink slapped across her face.

"Ewwwww," she whined, wiping the substance from her face as best she could, and instead only succeeding in wiping it around more. "Ewwww grossss." She looked at the demon and folded her lips in a frown. "Was that necessary? C'mon man!"

HP: 46/50
DMG: 2
Charge: 2/3

yylaayl

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 am
Quillan frowned too. It hadn't been necessary, but he wouldn't say it wasn't uncalled for. While he disliked using that ability, his only other options, punching and kicking and other various forms of physical attacks, would be difficult because that would require getting closer to the opponent giving her so many opportunities to just shoot him while he was approaching. It wasn't like he could magically teleport behind her or something. He shrugged in response while making his best "I don't know" face.

HP: 14/30
Damage: 3

chimarii

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:12 pm
Chel paused for a moment and crossed her arms. "How do you make that black stuff anyways?"

HP: 43/50
DMG: 0
Charge: 2/3

yylaayl

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:58 am
"UHHHH ... it just comes out ... through my skin I guess?" It never really crossed his mind because it was completely natural to him, like breathing air. It's not like he could really explain how he controls the ink either. It just happens. Not thinking at all, he thought it would help to demonstrate his ability again, forgetting that his opponent had expressed her dislike before. Once he had remembered, it was too late. "Oops." He ran towards her with a handkerchief with the intention of wiping off the ink.

HP: 14/30
Damage: 3

chimarii

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 pm
Chel only laughed as the guy wiped it off her with his little kerchief. It felt so ... weird being in such an amicable position with a creature of Halloween. It also proved to her just how little the Deus Ex community knew about these guys.

"Nah, don't worry about it. We have showers at home!" Though coming back to be covered in ink wasn't exactly desirable. She'd hear about this one for days. She could hear the taunts about "getting in a fight with a pen" already.

Still, might as well use this opportunity for information. "Does that ink have any downsides? Like weakness? Seems pretty strong to me!" She flattered to get what she wanted. Obviously.

HP: 43/50
DMG: 6
Charge: 3/3

yylaayl

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:42 am
Quillan stopped and put the handkerchief back. "Uhhh ... well it stains?" He laughed nervously, hoping that she already knew that because if she didn't, she might be tempted to try to kill him. "That's why even if I don't have any ink, my arm's all dark because of the ink!" He'd also given up trying to remove the stains from his clothes a loooong time ago. "I hadn't thought of it as strong ... it's really just like water but stains? I use it more for distracting opponents or when it might be of use but not primarily for attacking!"

HP: 8/30
Damage: 4

chimarii

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:53 pm
So ink was more for distraction than damage. Good to know. Plus it was like water- also useful. It meant it would have the same weaknesses as other liquidy substances.

"Wow that must be a pain," she commented. Another arrow fired and went straight through said arm. Uh oh.

HP: 39/50
DMG: 10 ..... gomen ........
Charge: 3/3

yylaayl

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out