Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Tower Training (Lan and Shaheen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 pm
Lan needed to take her test on nobility, but to do that she had to first master her own skills. The ones she already had trouble with. Battling included. Her spar outfit replacing her usual flamboyant robes and headdress, her bow out and in hand, she sighed, looking at the training grounds. It was better than the forests where they had to practice in secret, and better than the haunted house where hunters might have come in an attempted to join in. But with no one to challenge, just shooting her arrow into targets was a tad boring.

The tower was nice, but she really did miss the fact she got to break things all over the place.
seussi

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:55 pm
Shaheen liked the tower quite a bit. What she didn't like, was that she soon would need to take a test to prove her abilities as a chieftain, of all the ridiculous things. Still, this was the path she had chosen, and Medea had been the one whom she had decided to throw her lot in with, so there was really very little complaining that the War woman could even do at this point.

Knowing full well that she was qualified, Shaheen still could find no fault in taking to the training fields for a little bit of practice, though she did hope that she might be able to find another who would be willing to----

Oh. Hello, Lan!

Shaheen made her way over to where the conquest woman stood. "Lan!" She greeted the woman, quite cheerfully, seeming to have forgotten that the other woman had not been one to back Medea when her and Charon had asked for a choice to be made. "How would you like a little rematch?"

No, Shaheen had most definitely not forgotten the time that the other woman had left her unconscious on the ground after a friendly spar. This time she was determined that the end result be much different.

istoleyurvamps

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:34 pm
Lan hadn’t expected Shaheen of all horsemen but- of all the horsemen to join her, Lan would take Shaheen any day. Even if she gave… interesting advice on how to seduce horsemen. Advice that she hadn’t used. Not yet anyway. For now, he relationship with Aeron was still questionable. Heck, she wasn’t even sure if it was a relationship. She hadn’t even used the tongue yet on him. It would have been too soon. Aeron might take to the arrow in his heart though…

“Shaheen, always a pleasure.” She bowed, smiling. “Before I forget…. I kissed him.” She whispered. “He.. enjoyed it. But we did not use the tongue. And of course. I can always use a bit of practice.”

seussi

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:35 pm
(helps to roll)  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm
Shaheen had practically forgotten about Lan's little love interest, or whatever the hell she should call it. It did bring a smirk to her lips to hear that the woman had kissed him, though the war woman had to ask. "You did stab him first though, right?"

Summoning her weapon, Shaheen began to circle the other woman, wishing to waste no time in getting started.

The rest of what Lan said though was a bit startling, and she stopped in her tracks to frown at the other woman slightly.

"Practice...on me?" She asked, her eyebrow raising. Had she offered that once before? It was so hard to recall, their little meet up feeling like it had happened years before, what with everything that had happened since then.

HP: 50
Damage: lmao of course not

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:09 pm
Lan’s expression fell when she was reminded that hey, stabbing Aeron was part of that whole seduction thing. She hadn’t and it hadn’t seemed like she needed to, but with Shaheen again, Lan wondered if it would be good to do so, just in case there was any misconceptions of her feelings for the horseman. Who she did rather want to feel that it was alright to like her and she liked him back and really she enjoyed his company and his touch- even if at most it was a hug and a rather chaste kiss.

“Oh well, it’s just boring to try new skills when they’re reactive and all you have is-“ Lan motioned to the dummy. It didn’t move of course. “How can one expect to master dodging if there is nothing to dodge against?” Drawing back on her bowstring she loosed one arrow right at Shaheen. “Thank for your talk though-it gave me some much needed resolve.”

DMG: 7
seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:45 pm
Nothing got a woman's attention like an arrow to the face. With an uncharacteristic yelp of surprise, Shaheen did the only thing she could think of to block the blow from taking her right in the eye, and that was to block with a wing, the arrow slamming into it with more force then Shaheen could have imagined.

"You have gotten much stronger." She grinned with delight from behind the spread wing, sweeping it back behind herself before darting forward and swinging at Lan with her blade.

HP: 43
Damage: oh hey cool sure why not---oh nm no then

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:03 pm
Lan almost said she was sorry for shooting Shaheen in the face. In a way she wasn’t because t totally wasn’t her fault, the horsewoman could have dodged. You could dodge anything, even a gun. Still, Lan preened at the compliment. “Thank you- I have to keep improving of course.”

Gasping as Shaheen came close and nearly got her arm, Lan swung out with her bow, hoping to send Shaheen off and away- the more distance, the better her vantage point. “Still as quick as ever Shaheen.” She said, pausing to desummon her weapon in a quick attempt to move around the grounds. While there wasn’t much coverage from where to fire, getting to a better location was vital.

DMG:
seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:38 am
"You are quite welcome." Shaheen grinned, though the smile itself was more on the vicious side as she swung but found her blow deflected, and her target soon moving out of reach, with Shaheen in pursuit.

Another swing, and another miss as Lan proved to be two steps ahead of Shaheen at all times.

"Not quick enough it would seem." She frowned, wondering at how much her own abilities must have slipped if she couldn't land even a single blow.

HP: 43
Damage: ahahahaha nawp

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:34 pm
Shaheen was a challenger of the best and worst kind. The one who would push you to do better, but also the one who might push too far, and break you if you were not careful. It was a constant tight rope to walk with her and with the addition of thw horsewoman’s insanity it made her all the bigger of a threat. Yet to Lan insanity wasn’t a thing she worried about so much as the fact that Sheheen was more just the type to gt too into battle. War scared her in the way. Real or imagined, the idea they could be ‘unhinged’ and go berserk had always put Lan on a slight edge with them and made her wary.
But, it also made her that much more aware of where else their strengths were and where they were held. War was unpredictable and wild- and that was what conquest counted on them to be. For Lan? She saw them as dependable warriors with the chance to lash out at any who would block their war path. It was a strength.

A thing that helped Lan stay on her toes as she avoided the attacks being sent her direction. “You didn’t get to warm up- I did. Fairly simple I think.” A slight advantage that could change at a moment’s notice. “That and I am not too distracted by males today. I managed to get that little head bug removed.” Or rather dealt with so she wasn’t frantically worried about it.
“Though now I must ask- you’re not going to pester me to shoot him when I see him are you? I think it would be a bit tedious.” Though, as she fired her arrow at Shaheen, Lan did wonder if shooting his butt might give interesting results.

DMG: 1

seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:27 pm
It was quite frustrating for Shaheen, who prided herself on being a fierce and well trained warrior, to be doing nothing more then swinging her weapon through empty air over and over again, as Lan continued to dodge away from the that slashing blade of steel. However, she continued to appear calm. She had worked hard on being able to retain control of herself in most situations, despite how often she seemed to simply let that control go and behave in a wild and erratic manner. But in a spar against Lan? She thought that behaving with a sense of restraint was not a terrible idea.

Still. Frustrating.

Taking another small hit, Shaheen clenched her teeth together, before giving the other woman a hard stare.

"Are you implying that it is I who is distracted by thoughts of men?" Shaheen shifted her grip on the hilt of her blade, and with wings flaring behind her, beat them several times as she flew towards her opponent, baring down on her with a wide downward arcing slash.

HP: 42
Damage: 11

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:27 pm
Lan replied deadpan. "Hardly, that would imply Shik is somehow distracting. I'm just surprised you're not chiding me to shoot the object of my affections." She did shoot Shaheen though.

HP:39
DMG: 11

seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:00 pm
What was distracting was thinking about Shik and wandering what Lan meant by him not being distracting. He was handsome, rugged, and confident. He was a marvelous warrior and very adept at a great many........things.

Shaheen was suddenly shot with an arrow because she wasn't paying attention, and hissed through her teeth.

"Oh. Well, why haven't you shot him yet?" She asked, grounding herself before leaping forward with another broad slash.

HP: 31
Damage: 2

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:01 pm
Lan blushed. "There is no need to. He is..aware of my attractions. That is enough isn't it?"

Her face had gone from normal to cherry red in seconds. And her shooting skills had gone from focused to now half hazard- she wasn't even aiming so much as just firing an arrow.

HP: 37
DMG: 5

seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:11 pm
"I suppose." She grumbled, shrugging both wings and shoulders a split second before spinning to the side in an attempt to avoid the arrows, though they tore into her wings painfully anyways.

Shaheen ran forward and gave Lan a quick slash with her blade in response. "It just seems so...tame." She admitted, and tame was boring.

HP: 26
Damage: 2

istoleyurvamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas