Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Alice came to a fork in the road (Shu / Carlos) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 am
Carlos was alright. Carlos was fine. He just stared at the mess for a long moment eyes wide in shock. "The house is mad? The house is mad!" he squeaked and then tried to help the little huntress push the shelf back up. But being a ghost and very small it kept phasing through his paws in his panic. He had to reach again and again. But somehow between the two of them they managed.

Carlos tried to return some of the dishes but they dropped a lot. "Opps opps sorry house. These puzzles Carlos returns to you." He dropped some more dishes utterly useless in any attempt to clean up. This illusions were unstable and erratically waving about and his main fore paws just didn't have any dexterity.

meegane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:51 am
"That's what a good kitty should do, a snack as reward and calm down, it didn't get mad yet....I guess" The girl reassured the scared Cheshire Cat and ordered him to get her the dustpan. "Go and get me what I want, I found the broom already, I will handle the glass pieces." Shu showed him the broom in her hand and started sweeping while picking up the not-yet-broken dishes from the ground as she moved on.

"Carlos! Are you listening?" She yelled at the panic kitty boil. "Calm down. It didn't kick us out that meant it wasn't reach its bottom line yet." She made gesture with her hands, as if gently pressing something down.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 am
Carlos stopped and stared up at the not Alice. "Dust pan! A pan full of dust I shall find." he hopped to it floating over the pieces and searching in a closet.

"I found it!" he said far too loudly and came wheeling back with the dust pan in his teeth and dropping it at her feet.

"Do you think the house will eat us?"

meegane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:32 pm
"No. Nonoonononooooooo, dustpan is not a pan with dust, but a pan used for holding rubbish and dust...I guess." Shu yelled at the Cheshire Cat getting the wrong idea, sighed with relief when he came back with the correct item she wanted. The petite girl swept the glasses into the dustpan and petted his head. "The best kitty ever." She grinned.

"....Don't scare me, Carlos, I am a chicken-heart." The girl looked around the room with caution, for any sign or hints.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:02 am
Carlos accepted all pettings yes. He may have been in student form but he rubbed his head right along her side claiming her as his. Yes, he was a good kitty.

"Chicken heart? You don't look like a chicken or a heart. Well maybe a sweetheart. But you are also Little Red. Red is good." he purred and rubbed up against her.

meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:55 am
"Chicken heart means I am easy to get scared, not that I'm a chicken or a heart." Shu giggled. "You're so sweet, Carlos. Little Red with Cheshire Cat! Ok, we put all the things back, let's move to another room?" She petted his blue hair and dragged him. "We still have to find you a teacup right?" The petite girl smiled.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:54 am
"Chicken hearted you are not." He floated up and licked her cheek before taking off to the next room.

"Yes! my tea cup. To treasure!" Carlos Floated about in what looked like a kitchen. it was much more likely he would find something there. he floated down, coiled his legs under him and sprung up to a counter, searching the higher shelves, a bit more careful this time. He whacked his nose and he pulled a cupboard open a little too fast. "Fiddle sticks!" His illusion paw rubbed his noes and then he peered inside. "I found something!" he announced. Inside was tea cups. All kinds of tea cups. Big cups and little cups and even some mugs and a vase.

[quote"Meegane"]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:21 am
Cheeks were licked.....her cheeks...by a kitty boil...!

With Carlos floating into the room next to the dinning room, Shu was heated and instantly reacted by covering her cheeks with both hands, with a surprised expression. Z yelled at shu, but Shu only felt a bit awkward. He's a cheshire cat...so licking is-is a nature yes. Z replied with a big roar that the girl seemed to felt the blow. I-I promise I will be more careful? That was silence as a compromise.

She caught up with Carlos as she heard his voice, the kitty boil was at a corner fiddling. Shu stood to look around the small vintage-esque kitchen. She hurried forward, "What did you find?" and bent down to check. It was a cupboard with lovely sets of cups, she picked up a palm-size gold trimmed glass teacup. "Wow, smart kitty finds his treasure~" It was a lovely white one with floral pattern. "They are all so beautiful just -" She blew at the cup covered in dust. "So what's your perfect teacup like? Maybe we can get it here?" The girl smiled and browsed the cupboard as if it was a tiny museum.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:17 am
Carlos was already hunting. "I like them all. But I think Mr. House might get mad if we took them all, so I will just take..." he looked through them all but picked out a small and simple red one. It had a little crack in it but Carlos did not mind. He was very pleased with his find. "This one." he held it up to her showing it off. "It's red, like little miss red."

meegane
I'm sorry. that took me forever to get out. OPL We can wrap up about now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:24 am
"How do you know it isn't Miss or Mrs. House?" Shu asked in a naughty playful tone. "I like them too," She picked up another one with lovely rosy pink color, "sadly I can't bring any back or taking picture with you." The pouting girl said. "Ohhhhh!" She walked near the cheshire cat and took a closer look, "It looks lovely, small and delicate," hearing what Carlos said, she giggled happily. "My hat? It's peachy red, well, a kind of red, so you are right."

Suddenly, she frowned, eyes rolling as she thought. She took a look of watch and gasped. "Oh myyyyy, already that late, I should go!" Shu turned around and grinned at Carlos, returning the little treasure of their adventure, "I'll be late to bring things to my grandmother, so see you next time, cute little cheshire friend." The girl ran further and further away from the corridor, waving goodbye and disappeared very quickly.

Like a certain rabbit that was late.

phantompanther13
wrap up!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3