Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] That's mine! (Alex vs Mi )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Magician Arcana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:11 pm
Alex swooped into the gymnasium. His right hand clutched the feathered pen he had swiped from the teacher's lounge. A wicked grin spread over his face. This was the sort of playing that the harpy liked! A new winged friend and now a battle? PERFECT!

He ended in a wide space where they could fly and fight with ease. Turning around, he waved the pen at Mi before pocketing it, "Whoever wins the spar gets the pen." He declared.

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:51 pm
Oh ho ho. So Alex had the pen and he thought she’d just let him have it like it was some kind of freebie? Hardly. Michael liked that pen and wanted it for her collection. The more feathers the better. He was mistaken if he thought she’d not charge forward in attempts to take it.

Though she didn’t wish to do him harm. Just take the feather pen for herself. And maybe brag about it a little bit. “A spar it is then. Winner take all.” She grinned, mouth full of pointed teeth. “Don’t think just because you are nice I shall go easy upon you- I will use every trick I have. That pen is as good as mine!”
Magician Arcana

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 pm
Going far up into the air, Michael let out a shrill battle cry as she swooped down towards Alex. A classic divebomb, the only thing she had to be mindful of was how fast she could recover on the upturn. In her benefits there was plenty of space, so the siren had little fear as she went down towards the harpy as quickly as she could.

The feelings of wind rushing through her feathers, past her earwings, running over in in a cold chill that only a near freefall could bring- it excited her and got her blood pumping. “Hand it over you silly Harpy!”

HP:30
DMG: 1
Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:59 pm
"I wouldn't want you to hold back," Alex yelled back at his friend. This was going to be fun. Mi's dive grazed his side and arm. Using the force of the hit, the boil swooped back and allowed his body to dive down before pulling his body up and bending around in an aerobatic movement.

Whisking over towards Mi, the boil aimed his claws at his friend. Like her, he did not want to harm her. She was quick! Even with Alex's speed he couldn't hit her.

HP: 29
DMG: 0

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:40 pm
Good for them both then. Wings unfirled to try and slow her fall as soon as she past him. She felt the hit, but didn’t see anything lasting. Dang it. Clicking her tongue, Michael narrowly avoid the swipe of his claws before reaching out, aiming to return he move. As soon as she slashed she flew upwards once more. “You’ll have to be fast if you want to catch me Alex- I was top siren among my sisters in how fast we might fly. It won’t be easy to get ahead of me and my quick attacks.”

HP: 30
DMG:

Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:51 am
"Is that so?" The harpy grinned wickedly and jetted towards Mi. He lashed out with his claws, attempting to land some sort of blow. They were evenly matched, it seemed. Both could dodge the other attacks. Huffing, the boil slipped off to the side, poised to evade any move thrown next. "We're your sisters hatchlings?" he cawed, muscle taunt from the expectation of retaliation.

HP: 29

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:37 am
It was hard to fight a harpy Michael was finding. They wer faster than she expected and they also could dodge very well. She was just dartish and not super strong. Plus Sirens worked best in groups, no alone. She felt a little on the disadvantaged side.
But the feather was up for grabs and she was determined to win it.

“My sisters are both old crows and young doves- And I can wipe the floor with any of them!” She boasted, though it was a lie. She got beaten by her elders a bit often- but none of them had the want not wit to become queen. Just why she was the better siren.

DMG: 2
Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:03 am
"You don't say!" Alex tried to dodge the next blow, but felt the nails claw at his abdomen. Yelping, the harpy arched his back, his head thrown backwards. Diving down, he twisted to the right and flew straight before gaining altitude again. All done with agile ease. He was panting softly from the exertion, and their fighting had only begun. "So what does that make you? A mockingbird?"

Darting towards the siren, Alexis tried to hit her. It had been difficult thus far to land any blow. She was too agile, and coming from a harpy, that was saying something.

iStoleYurVamps

HP: 27

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:13 pm
Oh if he wanted to rile her, Alex had certainly picked an easy way to do so. “What.” She glared at him, landing on the top of a tree. “Did you really- Did I-“ Feathers ruffled as she puffed up. “Mocking bird? MOCKING BIRD?” She hopped on the branch that held her. “Good sir I am no.. mocking bird! I am a siren of the finest breed! A cardinal’s wings have I- noble and proud. Mocking bird- the nerve!”
Flying back up she aimed to kick him. “Rude! How would you like it if I called you a pigeon? Not very much I’d gather!”
DMG:1
Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:30 pm
Her talons brazed his side. It ached something fierce, but considerably less than the reaction he had wrung from her. Mockingbird indeed. Mi didn't like that and Alex would keep it in mind, something to throw at the ghoul from time to time to tease. It was odd, but he could imagine hanging around the siren very often.

Twisting his body around, Alex jetted back at her, "No! I would hate to be a pidgeon. Nasty little birds with not a brain. But your reaction is hilarious, Mi!"

Spinning, the harpy grinned devilishly, "The fact you'd even take it seriously. Of course you're not a Mockingbird!" Laughing, he aimed to attack the ghoul again.

HP: 26
DMG: 2

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:54 pm
If Alex wanted to ruffle her feathers, calling her the name of a bird that she wasn’t was certainly a fast way to do so. Fluffed up and flapping, Michael spun from his attack a few feathers actually falling out from her wings. Being flustered and then hit hurt. “See well now you understand why to call me a mocking bird is a mockery!” She chimed.

She didn’t find her reaction very funny, (though a small part of her did acknowledge that indeed, it very likely was funny from an outside view). “Humpf! Darn right I am no mocking bird.” She gave herself a flap off, adjusting her hair and feathers and dress. “And don’t you forget it! Otherwise I’ll start calling you pigeon brain!”

HP: 28
DMG:
Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:21 am
Alex chuckled and spun towards his friend, claws out to try and get her this time for real. "Pigeon brain? How very rude! I would like to think I'm an eagle at least." Was fighting always this fun? Or was it just fun because he had someone to fight with that was, well, on his level? Back home, going and interacting with the flock was painful. He didn't enjoy them, or the way they acted as if they were the best. His parents? Pfft, sparring with them was out of the question. Sometimes a flight was in order, but that was about it and even then all they did was reprimand the harpy for petty things. You're flying too close / too far away / too slow / too fast / you're being noisy / you're being quiet. The list went on and on.

Getting to fight and enjoy the friendship of another avian monster was like a breath of fresh air. She was feisty and fun, and it was... Well it was really turning out to be a great day. Alex needed more of those. As of late, he felt a little spurned by those close to him. After that MMO thing he had barely seen Teddy (which was very painful) and well Molan sorta ditched him during their tour (double ouch). Everyone else? Neither hide nor tail... It was sad really.

So new friends? Alex was down for that.

He felt his talon graze her as his body spiraled down and out of her range. Pulling up, he floated in the air, his wings flapping hard. This was a work out, "Do you have any idea what sort of pen this is? Cause I seriously don't. It looks cool, though."

DMG: 1
HP: 26

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:14 pm
Of course it was rude. Michael would have to really hate someone to call them a legitimate pigeon brain. It was too cruel of an insult to use genuinely, even for her. It was well documented that pigeons were sky rats and made for terrible boyfriends. That pigeon tengu? She'd never met a ruder boil in all her life. So maybe she just had a bit a bias.

Besides pigeons would eat anything and that alone was reason enough to avoid.

A tiny brush of a razor cut her, yet i was far flung from her thoughts as she chased Alex up. "It's my kind of pen is what it is. Beautiful-" She bit her lip before admitting- "I wish to collect a great number of feathers. It is a mild hobby of mine."

HP: 27
DMG:

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 pm
Alex laughed and rested in the air. He ached from the vigorous flying. Mi was a winder, and super fun. A bright grin settled over his face. So today had been an adventure after all. Taking the pen from his pocket, he held it out to her and floated closer, "Here. This is yours then. Honestly I didn't want it." Maybe the siren would hate him more for admitting that this fight had been for nothing. He hoped not. It got him talking to her and playing around! That well enough was important.

"You're fun, and really talented. You'll fly with me again, right?"

istoleyurvamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash