Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Today, I took the plunge over the "nerd" threshold...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:42 pm
...And got myself a Captain Picard action figure as a reward for all the hard work I've been doing.

I seriously sat here for like 30 minutes debating with myself, asking the question, "God, am I THAT big of a nerd? Ehhhh..."

Then I imagined Picard giving me that look of judgement and saying, "Make it so!" and I nerdgasmed hard enough that I decided to do it anyway. xd LOL

*Proudly dons newly-earned nerd title.* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:45 pm
Nice! Every nerd needs at least one nerd trophy. I'm currently trying to save for a Mikasa statue. Soooo freakin' expensive. I have to stop eating for three weeks to be able to afford it...  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 am
Hiddochi wolf
...And got myself a Captain Picard action figure as a reward for all the hard work I've been doing.

I seriously sat here for like 30 minutes debating with myself, asking the question, "God, am I THAT big of a nerd? Ehhhh..."

Then I imagined Picard giving me that look of judgement and saying, "Make it so!" and I nerdgasmed hard enough that I decided to do it anyway. xd LOL

*Proudly dons newly-earned nerd title.* mrgreen

Engage!

Tonight hubs and I watched the episode with the borg, Hue. He was so precious I wanted Geordi to give him a hug!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:04 am
I just recently got myself a Magenta Unicorn Horn Circlet from Firefly Path ((click "Store" to see what items JoEllen Elam is currently selling at this time)). I've been wanting to get one for awhile since she first revealed that she was selling them but at that time I hadn't really gone to many cosplay conventions. Now that I can officially claim myself a genuine cosplayer, I can actually wear it somewhere aside from a Halloween party or other themed dress-up events that might occur. biggrin

I also got Misha Collins' TSA America: Level Orange DVD. xd I haven't gotten around to watching it yet but I'm quite happy to have now. Along with the adorable "People's Republic of Kale" button that I received along with it.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers