Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Fighting Feathers (Draven and Mayaa) [Done] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
[A.V.] rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:09 pm
Mayaa let out a sheepish giggle.
"I didn't mean to! I guess, I've gotten practice from getting into tussles with my older siblings."
By "tussles", she really meant rough housing. They tended to be... rather destructive when playing. Maybe it was best Draven didn't know that the 3 of them had nearly decimated a tree in the process when se was just a scareling.

After pulling him up, she let a surprised gasp when Draven punched her.
Which turned into a laugh because it didn't really hurt.
"Mm, I guess so. Ok! I'll give it a try!"
And then she punched Draven. Really hard

-----------------
HP: 28/30
Action: Attacking
Result: 6 /crying
FEAR: [Battle Cry T1 used]

Grifferie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:14 pm
Draven raised an eyebrow. Siblings? That would explain it, even more than that hatchling she cared for. "Ha! See, lots of practice! You're nearly a pro!"

And she proved him right by punching him in the face again. Really, really hard. His teeth clacked together, and he stumbled back, hand come up. He didn't think she broke anything (like his nose) but that smarted. "Ow!"

A moment later, he let out another laugh, straightening up. "You have one heck of a punch." Pure compliment.

And was never going to trust her if she said she didn't know how to do something. Ever. "That's not luck, that's skill." He was talking mostly to himself, and rubbing his nose.

HP: 9/30
Target: Mayaa
Damage: Yeah no. LOL

Fear: >> I forget. /shame  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:45 pm
Maybe she should have been looking where she was punching.
The face was not the shoulder, Mayaa, not even close.
"Aaaaaahhh!! Oh jack oh jack I am SO SORRY."
Mayaa clasped her hands to her cheek in horror. Oh no, she hurt Draven again. And they were doing so well.

"U-um, I guess I don't know my own strength..." she laughed sheepishly, but she was crying inside. Heck, she was probably going to start crying soon.
Draven probably didn't need to know she shattered the bones of her prey whenever she went hunting. It made sure that they didn't run away.
"D-did you still want to keep sparing?"

-----------------
HP: 28/30
Action: wailing
Result: she is a beast ide
FEAR: [Battle Cry T1 used]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:42 pm
“It's fine, I promise,” Draven said. He was still kind of laughing, and still rubbing his nose. Was it swelling up? Or was that just his face as a whole? He wasn't sure, but things certainy were tender. It was a good thing his pride didn't bruise easily.

“Well, now we both know you're strength. Or have an idea of it.” He made another show of rubbing at his nose. Draven would have considered knowledge on hunting practices a good thing to know, but oh well. Mayne it was for the best he didn't know just how lucky he was.

“How about we take a break and get some nice refreshments. Maybe a snack? And then we can gve this another go?” She was going to make a great sparring partner. “If you've got time, that is.”  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:58 pm
Mayaa still felt really bad, but if Draven said he was ok...
"I guess so.... hee..."
She gave a sheepish laugh, still feeling a bit bad.

Leaning forward, she gave a little peck to his nose. Kisses made everything better, right? And they would certainly help boo-boos, yup!
"There, now everything will be better!"
At least, until she (accidentally) punched him in the face again.

"Mm, snacks sound good! And ok!"
Snacks always helped. Maybe Draven was just hungry, yes.
After food, everything was going to be better~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:30 pm
He was fine, really. Just a little more sore than expected, nothing too--

As it turned out, kisses made (some) boils blush. Though to be fair the shock of it, tiny as the peck was, DID make him forget his nearly broken nose. Like, seriously. What was that for? Mayaa was given a very perplexed look. A little bit of shock and a lot of confusion.

And then he brushed it off. Maybe it was a harpy thing. He knew of some bird groups that helped preen each other. Just because his people didn't was no reason to assume nobody did.

"Riiight. Snacks. Yes. Let's." He nodded at her, then turned around and walked off. Not super fast or anything, as he knew she was joining him. But still.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out