Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
'Ground Zero Cross' anguish

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:52 pm
Court Presses Ailing Atheists to Explain How ‘Ground Zero Cross’ Causes Injury  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:40 am

This stuff is Kindergarten stuff. Seriously.

The cross makes people happy. It is a symbol of hope and memorial. Shut up and deal with it. You don't see me going around demanding that The God Delusion be removed from every bookstore in the country, do you?

Your thoughts on the matter?

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 am
Scarlet_Teardrops

The cross makes people happy. It is a symbol of hope and memorial. Shut up and deal with it. You don't see me going around demanding that The God Delusion be removed from every bookstore in the country, do you?

I think it is sad. I see the same thing happening here where I live.
People calling in to TV stations to have people remove their necklaces if it is a cross, no crosses on public buildings, no prayer in school etc. Remove the symbol, remove it from peoples mind, remove its influence, at least that is what those who hate Christianity seem to think. It is a hate of Christianity, regardless of what is being claimed, because the sole focus of their objections are Christian symbols.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:15 am
Garland-Green
Scarlet_Teardrops

I think it is sad. I see the same thing happening here where I live.
People calling in to TV stations to have people remove their necklaces if it is a cross, no crosses on public buildings, no prayer in school etc. Remove the symbol, remove it from peoples mind, remove its influence, at least that is what those who hate Christianity seem to think. It is a hate of Christianity, regardless of what is being claimed, because the sole focus of their objections are Christian symbols.

The thing is, it's unconstitutional for them to be forced to do that.
It's NOT hurting anyone.
People just hate Christianity. Irrational fear from a world that claims to be rational.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces