Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Deja vu (Michael, Jason)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:37 am
Patrol duty. Why did they have to put him on patrol duty?! Jason sighed dramatically, stepping through the portal and looking around nervously as if something was about to jump out at him. And knowing this place there was a good chance it would.

The place he had been teleported to appeared to be a old bedroom, with a very dusty looking bed. He was tempted to hop on the bed and take a nap but he dind't want to be covered in dust and, if he fell asleep he knew something would jump on top of him.

'No Zanth just no'

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:10 pm
Michael didn’t know what to do when it came to getting lost. Well, she knew to try not to get lost to start with, but she was already lost, so that didn’t exactly help her at all. Tilting her head as she found another dead end, She started to hop her way down yet another hall. She really did need to get back to school. She was running low on energy and a recharge would be necessary. Not to mention she had a report due soon. And failing to do reports? No thanks she wanted to get her time at Amity to start on the right foot not the wrong wing so to speak.

Huffing at walking she instead chose to try and take to the air- which propelled her right into another body.
“Oh uh- whoops!” Standing Michae brushed herself off before staring at the other person. “….I apologize for that- I am not sure I am going right now.”

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:28 pm
Without warning, Jason was thrown forwards onto the bed anyway, coughing and spluttering as a dust cloud was sent up.

" 'Cough ack" WHO'S THERE?!' 'cough' He had Zanthvos out and swinging in the air at their unseen enemy, and then crawled off the bed, sword still drawn but lowered when he realized that it was a girl who had hit him.

...A girl who looked very familiar.

"D-do I know you?" He frowned, noting the feathered wings and bird appearance.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:34 pm
Michael was just as confused as Jason. "I am here!" She said in a small chirp to answer his first question- as to his second she paused to look around her. They were alone so he was indeed, asking her if he knew her.
"..I don't know? I do not know you but maybe you know me? Sirens are not good at magic- we cannot read thoughts." Her wings folding behind her she stared at him wondering why he'd asked. "So I cannot say if you know me or not!" She felt very clever in answering him. It was sort of like a riddle or a game- (which reminded her of her new friend Carlos).

Jumping up to look at him closer she poked his chest. "You seem.... different. Sorta like a student but not- you don't have a skull pin.. are you a reaper then?"
poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:36 pm
So she was a siren? Jason frowned, trying to recall if hew knew any sirens. He was struggling to at the moment as he was too distracted by the fact there was a Halloween creature standing in front of him, and he didn't want to get eaten by her.

"W-wait!" He stepped back as she poked him, mistaking her gesture for a attack. Luckily he didn't try to take off her neck and went to put distance between. Unluckily he backed into the bed and lost his balance, the sword swinging up anyway and-

"..Aah...S-sorry?" Why was he apologizing?

'But she's a halloween creature!'

"Ugh.." He face palmed. "W-well...I'm not a reaper."

HP: 50
Damage: 12 Dude Jason don't be so mean

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:24 am
Whatever Jason’s intent, is had been seen as an act of aggression. Mistake or not, Michael was not like her deceased sister, she was going to be one to retaliate. To fight back. Screeching in pain as she flew herself back to give some spaces, the siren hissed at him, hand coming up to cover the wound. Her dress she did not mind that it had been cut open. More she minded that she now had a gash however thin running down her chest. “You dummy.” She hissed at him again, looking at him annoyed.
“Now you’ve gone and done it.”

Claws stretched out as she launched herself at him, ready to cause as much damage to him as he had to her. “What are you then? Not-reaper? Mimic?”

HP: 18
DMG:4
poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:34 am
"I'm not a dummy I'm a hunter!" Jason's eyes widened as Michael came at him, the scrape of metal ringing in the air as her claws met his sword. He was soon backed into the corner of the room and unable to move freely within the confined space, trying to hold back a whimper. Female or not, the siren was still scary.

In order to get her away, Jason lifted a leg up to try push her back to give him some space.

HP: 46
Damage:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:01 am
Hissing at him, her wings fanned out, shaking in attempts to scare him more. She had to do it. It was normal after all. “Hunter?” She asked, eyes narrowing at him. “Hunter!” She paced in front of him, depanding what to do. Then with a sudden shift, she dove at him again, slashing.
“Your kind have what I seek- and so…” She smiled, but it was broken, fake. “I must disarm you then? You will give me the answers of my sister.” It was hard to say it but that was her purpose after all.

She’d come to learn of Israfel, of those who’s life she’d known. “Where is Israfel?” She demanded. “Where. Is. He?”

HP: 18
DMG:
poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:08 am
He watched her pace around, repeating the name. "Y-yes I am a hun - GAH!"

Michael was diving at him, and he dove to the floor narrowly missing her. He then pushed himself off the ground and spun around to her exposed back, swinging wildly and cutting deep.

"You w-wont disarm me that easily." He stammered, not sounding cool in the least. His frown then turned to surprise as the siren began making demands.

"Israfel!?" He said in disbelief. "But that's...you know him?" Jason had never known of someone to know a weapon, but now that he thought about it of course the weapons would have family. But then he was reluctant to reveal anything about Israfel to this girl. She might become angry and try to locate where he was, even going as far as hurting the owner of Israfel.

He wasn't about to let that happen.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you anything."

HP: 46
Damage: 9

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:39 am
She knew it! She knew that humans did exist near Amity. But these hunters confirmed a great many things. Both what she knew from the letters, and from what she’d been told. Eyes flicked to the hunter’s weapon. Israfel had become a weapon. Was that it then? Was her sister a sword now? Some gross misshapen thing that was to be swung around aimlessly to hurt others? She knew the bird better than others. Israfel would have never had become something to hurt others. Not without reason. His letters might have hinted to his ideals and thoughts but even this was too much. No matter what, the siren would have sooner have died than have hurt someone.

“He was my sister. She- She was my sister.” Michael disliked how it was always so hard to talk of Israfel. Of the fact she had been two and not one. Of how she had been ‘blessed’ but in actuality cursed. So Israfel, she was different, and it had cost her in the end.

“You know something.” Michael pressed, ignoring the pain, her wounds. “Tell me- tell me who has Israfel.” For all her hissing and demanding she was edging away from the hunter. Knowing that she had to escape- they were the ones who'd taken Israfel after all. They might take her too.

HP: 9
roll to escape
poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:24 am
The moment Michael revealed who she was, Jason's stance faltered, lowing his arm as he realized the full implications of this. Israfel had a sister? He had a family. People who had loved and cared for him.

He didn't know what to think at this point. Usually the hunter didn't think about the other side, only about what they had done to him or what they would do to him if he didn't defend himself and his allies. In fact he rarely even thought on the battlefield, too preoccupied with forcing the fear inside him to go away but ending up being overwhelmed for it. He had never stopped to consider that the Halloween he sometimes thought could be related to their weapons.

He then realized just how easily it was for him to forget these simple things, including the fact that Zanthvos used to be- no, he was a halloween creature. Fighting against his own kind. Maybe even..

He barely recognized how Israfel was described as both a he and a she. It wasn't a concern to him. But he frowned when he saw Michael hiss at him, moving away from him at the same time. For once he felt guilty at striking her, the wounds a obvious sign to him that she wasn't as strong as him nor did she pose a threat.

Zanth disappeared from his hands, the moon trainee frowning as she begged him to tell her more, but he shook his head. "I can't. I can't put them in danger."

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:25 pm
Anger and hurt in her eyes Michael bit back the urge to fight.
".........Another time then." Turning she flew. She flew as fast as her wings could carry her, away from the truth.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out