Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Doggies! [Kenta || Trisha]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 am
Quote:
Mini's he's out running with
Peshi || Rownin || Narri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kenta, after he finished cleaning his room (it'd gotten covered in al the canine hairs from him and his pets) opened the closet to let out his pets once more. Cleaning all done, he figured he should take a few of them for a run; get some exercise and play time done all in one!

"Peshi, Narri, Rwonin!" He called with a whistle. Two were already out, twinning about him eagerly as he hooked the collars and leashes on. Narri, his Inogami, sauntered slowly out of the closet where the Minis world lay and walked over to him. Rownin was a huge woe hound, his long dark hair recently trimmed to keep from matting. Peshi was one of his ghost dogs, always eager to chase and bark at anything… He had once taken all three out on a run and they’d dragged him all over campus before he’d finally managed to subdue them long enough to get back to the dorms. He’d never again taken them out all at the same time.

"Come on girl, lets go for a run. Grab the ball for me will you?" She wagged her tail and grabbed the frisbee instead. Kenta chuckled and shook his head. Well if she wanted that toy why not?

He trotted through the Undead dorm halls till they got outside then he took off at a run. His woehound pounded next to him, long hair flying everywhere as he happily kept pace. Peshi, the ghost dog, roamed off in front and to the sides,his leash extended to the max a he ran crazily about, happy to be outside and in the late morning light. Narri merely ran gracefully next to Kenta, not needing a leash.

Once he ran off the first burst of energy, he slowed to a trot and let them off the leashes. Narri, knowing that now was the time to play, dropped the frisbee and dashed out a distance before turning and giving a eager bark. Rownin sat down and panted, tired from the run and over heating a bit. Peshi looked at Kenta wit a wag of his tail. He wanted to chase!

Chuckling Kenta sent the Frisbee skimming off away, Peshi running beneath it while Narri charged from the sides. While they ran after it, Kenta pulled out his water bottle and a small bowl from his pack for Rownin to drink from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am
Trisha was out for a walk, a nice long walk. It summer was the best day. She was strolling along when she heard the happy pitter patter of minis, and a barking. Oh? Minis? She drifted closer, ribbons blowing in a gentle breeze.

From her pockets were produced mini treats. She closed in on Kenta who was clearly the leader of the little pack, but it wasn't until she got up close that she realized it was an undead not a doggy like she had first thought. No wait that was wrong, he was a doggy. An undead. Poor thing. Still, there was an underlying instinct she could not resist and she shyed away. "..."

robot kitten

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 am
phantompanther13

Peshi noticed the demon girl first. He also smelled the treats! Barking excitedly he dashed out her, running around tail wagging eagerly. He did not, like normal, bounce up to try and lick her face. Kenta never gave him treats when he did that... so to get treats.. must not attack happily with slobbery lickings.

Kenta looked over and gave a grin, mistaking hte hesitation as her nervousness about the ghost hound's actions, "If Peshi's a bother just throw a stick and he'll leave you to fetch it." But since the girl had a treat maybe she wanted to feed the mini's? Rownin gave a hoarse woof and stood up to trot over t her. The woehound out massed the ghost dog but was much better trained He just sat in front of her and gazed woefully at the treat. Narri wound about Kenta's legs, demanding the frisbee be tossed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 am
The minis had swarmed her! Her face broke into a smile. Treats were offered to the two nearest minis, one for each. "They are adorable." Trisha reached out to give Pirre chin scratches and another hand touched the smooth horn on his head. "He has lovely horns." And then Trisha turned on the woe hound. he got lots of petting an then Trisha pulled the massive dog into a hug, rubbing her face against the mountains of fur. It was a little like Aki's She was in high heaven.

"What good doggies you are." the pettings did not stop.

robot kitten

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 am
phantompanther13

Kenta chuckled as the girl attacked his mini's back with pets and then hugged Rownin.

"The woehound's Rownin, the ghost dog Peshi and this lady here's Narri." He said as he reached down to give Narri a scratch before throwing the frisbee for her to go chase. Peshi ignored it this time; there was pets and treats to be had!

"And I'm Kenta," he said as he walked over. He figured that this demon would be nice (not like certain other ones he'd run into) simply cause she liked dogs. Anyone who loved dogs couldn't be bad right?

Rownin took advantage of the girl's proximity to give her a big soppy licking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 pm
Trisha nodded and acknowledged each of the names. She would try to remember. But mostly she liked Rowin and his fluffyness. She laughed when he started giving her wet doggy kisses. "Oh hey there." she tried to shove his face down a little, that tickled.

"I'm Trisha." she occupied her hands with the fur so she wouldn't have to shake. no offence but kenta was kind of undead. And that was kind of gross. "You have very pretty dogs." another treat was produced for Peshi. Where did Trisha keep them all? It was a secret.

robot kitten
got stuck.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:39 pm
phantompanther13
She likes undead doggies but not undead wolf? XD This amuses me~

He smiled and shook his head as more treats appeared. Looks like I won't need to feed them anything special since they're pigging out now! He thought as he tossed the frisbee for Narri again. She'd rather run and play then get pets from the stranger.
"Thanks Trisha. You... uh.. like dogs a lot? Have any mini's of your own?" She seemed more interested in petting then a conversation, but he could at least try!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:30 pm
"I like dogs yes! I have a neighbor named Aki, he's a big dog, and super sweet and loves petting too." neighbor or mini pet? Trisha treated the boil more like a mini pet, and could not keep the affection out of her voice when she spoke of him. "I've been helping him with his school work." and getting nothing in return, not that Trisha needed it. She loved having the companionship.

"I have a few minis. I collect mostly deer and other hooved ones. And fish. I have a bunch of kio in my pond, I fished them up during a school event a while back." she smiled starting to relax and open up. He wasn't so bad, even if he was kind of missing an eye.

robot kitten
It's the strangeness of his skin being peeled off. she is just a little weirded out by it. Besides, it's a ghost.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:09 pm
phantompanther13
True, ghosts aren't as gross (usually) as zombies :3

Kenta gave her an odd look. She uh.... petted her neighbor? Like he was a minipet? Did she think canine looking demons, undead,monsters etc were... pets? He scooted a little away. She tried to treat him like a pet he'd bite her... or maybe just snarl... She could just be a dog enthusiast and crazy or she could think animal looking people were animals.

" You make it sound like this Aki is a pet not a person."

"I keep mostly only canines myself.. a few others, but I like having a pack of canines." That and deer and rabit minis tended to get eaten.. by him and his dogs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 pm
"Aki is a person. He's also really cute. I think he might have grown up in the woods or something though, he has difficulties with speaking and reading." The poor pup.

"Oh I would suspect you like dogs. and you have such cuties with you." she roughed up Rowin's fur some more, playfully and overly petting him. "I should probably start collecting a lion pride as well. But they tend to n**. I have a MiniNian that nips a lot, I have to keep it from eating my other minis."

robot kitten

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:21 am
phantompanther13
Sorry for the really long silence! My muse just.. died when school started.

Kenta found this girl to be a bit weird. Animal lover for sure.... and a little bit condescending.... if she treats me like a dog I'll bite her, he thought to himself.

"The dogs n** too, if you don't pay attention to them." To mention that he and his canines hunted the Mini Dust Bunnies? Nah.. if she was worried about one of her mini's eating others best not to say that!

"I'm not into the felines... but that sounds a lot less work than canines... since they just go off and do their own thing really...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:41 am
"Lions are more... herd animals than most felines I think. At least the females are. I guess herd isn't the right word prides for lions but they tend to hang out more than cat I think." or did cats hang out a bunch too? she wasn't sure. She wasn't that interested in collecting kitties in specific.

"Oh no they n**? What do you do when they n**? They haven't taken like bites out of you have they?" there was a look as she wondered if they bite out his eye or something. Maybe his pets were more dangerous than she had thought.

robot kitten
long silence, hu hu hu. I have been super bad

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:56 am
phantompanther13
Is fine.. I has been worse! My Kenta muse is just.. asleep. maybe Halloween will get him up and running....

"Pride, Lion groups are called prides. Dunno know about other cat groups." That was really the only group of cat's he knew of that lived together. All others were really only a female and her cubs or mates. He'd looked up the big cats, simply cause they'd seemed really cool when he'd been .... recovering so to speak, from being dead and was trying to fill in the empty spots in his memory with random knowledge.
He chuckled as she asked if he'd been bitten.

"Only a few times.. mostly on the bone parts so no pain. It's really only to demand attention so even if they'd bitten flesh it wouldn't break the skin." Though maybe the ghost dogs were trying to get his bones to gnaw on.. he did wonder about that some days. "You're giving them attention so you won't get bitten, don't worry."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:03 pm
Trisha nodded to his comment about cats. He didn't know of any other cat herds either. But Dogs seemed to understand herds, at least a little bit. He had his herd right here.

Trisha couldn't help but wonder if the puppies were really gnawing his bones instead of giving love bites. How would he be able to tell if it didn't hurt at all one way or another?

"Oh good because if they bite me I might have to bite back." she laughed but was she joking? Maybe not.

She riffled through her pockets looking for any more mini treats that she could share finding none. "Opps I ran out, all gone." hopefully the wouldn't decide she was their next snack. She had stopped petting.

robot kitten
oh look another tag. I'll need one more post here I think. I just couldn't stretch it any further.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items