Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Follow the yellow brick coffin (T/S) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:48 am
"Oof!"

Trisha actually did pack a wallop with that one. Serafina could try to go translucent and maybe make Trisha fall through her, but she really didn't like the sensation of things ... falling ... through her. Besides, could she really stop fear creatures?

Trisha brought Serafina down to the ground without much of a fight. She wasn't very strong, really. Consequently, she didn't really fight back either. For a year two, she was honestly just a very bad, no good fighter, and it showed in the way she stayed sprawled on the ground, underneath the lamassu that had tackled her down there.

After a few moments of blinking, perhaps still stunned, Serafina chuckled.

"Well then."

Quote:
HP: 37/40
Action: Attack
Damage: 6 - 6 = 0 gj sera
Fear: T2 Swift Strikes (unused), T1 The Mist (unused)

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:34 pm
"Hi!" Trisha grinned and just laid there a long moment before picking herself back up slowly.

Trisha never thought the ghost might phase through her. Then again she wasn't sure the ghoul was even a ghost. She never even thought about such things most of the time.

HP: 19/30
Action: attack
Damage: miss
Fear: T1 Battle cry [unused]

Seiana_ZI

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:21 pm
"Hello," replied Serafina, with a couple more chuckles and even something resembling a snort. After a few moments, she pondered returning to her feet, before ... Aha!

Finally seeing that she may have the upper hand, instead of the vaguely winning by vaguely swatting hand, Serafina attempted to sweep her leg underneath Trisha's feet, with the intention of making her fall back to the ground. She wasn't certain if it would work, but she was certain she had at least some level of momentum.

Quote:
HP: 37/40
Damage: 10 - 6 = 4

phantompanther13
I think you meant 0 damage? XD Tell me if I was wrong <33

phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:31 pm
Normally it would be a very difficult task to take the ghoul off her hooves. However she was still in the movements of getting up and that foot took her back down onto her knee.

Trisha was already falling so she did what came natural, fell on the other ghoul. "Ooof!" "Oops sorry."

HP: 15/30
Damage: 1

Seiana_ZI
Yes I'm sorry I copy paste and my attention has been out the window.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:36 pm
Once again, she found herself with Trisha on top of her, though at least she had succeeded in bringing her down again!

There was some amount of victory in Serafina's eyes, though it faded quickly -- was she actually hurting the poor lamassu? She couldn't tell how much damage she had done, but if the other ghoul fell so easily, perhaps this was a time to be concerned. Flipping herself out from under the other ghoul and pinning her down, she asked, "Do you think it's time to call it?"

Quote:
HP: 36/40
Damage: 4

phantompanther13
It's fine, just wanted to make sure I didn't misread. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:20 pm
"Ooof. Yeah you are super strong." she grinned pinned down to the ground. "You are so small but you really pack a wallop. I was not expecting that." Trisha was defiantly not used to small things trying to tangle with her.

"We should totally hang out sometime. Next time we can do something else fun like shopping or having a little party." she wiggled trying to get up, but she was done with fighting now.

HP: 11/30
Damage: 1

Seiana_ZI
Sorry about the little weird errors.. Yes Trisha is calling it. Thanks that was fun. XD

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:03 pm
"Me? Super strong?" Serafina found the concept of that silly, moving so Trisha could get herself off the ground. "I appreciate the compliment, but I think you're mistaken! That was just lucky."

It took the ghoul a few moments to actually get herself back to her feet, brushing her clothing off once she did. Carefully, Serafina checked her surgical mask to make sure it was still in place, before she reached down to offer a hand to Trisha so she could help the other ghoul up if she needed it.

"I agree! Something more fun than sparring for sure." What could she say, the ghoul just wasn't very fond of sparring!

phantompanther13
It was! They should meet again in the future. x3 (And don't worry about the errors XD)

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff