Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] Rings Of Respect (Mimsy / Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:10 pm
Hel swung the door open, and paused in the door way as she took in the room. A long hallway with large lacy curtains lining the ceiling to floor windows was the sight that greeted her. The curtains swayed lightly in the breeze from the cracked windows, and Hel stared briefly at the moon light that reflected and lit the hall. She wondered if it was the actual outside, or simply an image created by the House, but it really mattered not.

Instead she stepped into the room, took in a deep breath and then bellowed:

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIII!"

She was looking to see if she had any company today.

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:20 pm
Research ventures into the Haunted House were now few and far between, typically only scheduled to align with standard sample collections or extraction of material that was necessary for Mimsy's specialization efforts. It was more common for her to set foot in the House for more personal reasons, now that there were friends and associates to meet, which was exactly why she was currently there.

There was no weapon, nor any clear physical indicators that she intended to attack or defend herself. She carried nothing but a notebook tucked under one arm, and an envelope in the opposite hand, which was marked only with 'open me'.

When the sudden sound of someone calling out broke the relative silence, she nearly dropped both of those things in the middle of her startled jump. After a few adjustments to ensure that they would remain securely in her grasp, she moved in the direction of the voice until she caught a glimpse of someone standing in a room, seemingly waiting for something. The sight immediately piqued her curiosity, and she stopped just inside the room to leave a good distance for safe introductions.

"Greetings and felicitations!" She paused to wave, and attempted a friendly smile. It came out a bit crooked, and decidedly over-eager. "I am Mimsy Morris, and I am a scientist. I do not enjoy combat, and have no intentions of harming anyone who is not human. With that in mind - may I ask your name?"

Lucyal

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:47 pm
Hel straightened a bit as it seemed someone else was in the room, on the opposite end, and a bit of a grin pulled at her lips. Ah, yes! Company! Now would it be a fight or...

The reaper immediately looked over the Hunter once she was in good view, and blinked before tilted her head. Woah. This Hunter didn't have her weapon out...and she was rather friendly in her greeting...which was a first, honestly. Sure her battle with Dakota ended well, but it had started with a fight. This was rather interesting! Hel rested her fists on her hips and strolled a bit closer to the Hunter, casually, getting a better look as she got closer. Tall, too!

"How good is your word, Mimsy Morris?" Hel inquired with a bit of a grin, interested in seeing where this went. "I am called Hel! Hel Selie..." She paused. "If you do not enjoy combat, then why are you in the Haunted House?"

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:32 am
"My word is exceptional," Mimsy proclaimed, head held high. "I should note, however, that this response is still at my word, so I am afraid that there must be some intrinsic trust between us for you to believe that you can believe my word. It is a bit paradoxical, I admit - but I am willing to extend this trust if you are!"

When it seemed that the ghoul had completed her inspection, she subtly attempted to do the same, mentally recording as many details as she could manage to.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance either way, Hel. As I mentioned, I am a scientist, and this is quite a fascinating place. Do you find it fascinating, or is this not abnormal to you?" She was already reaching for a pen to write this down before she stopped herself and reconsidered her priorities. "I apologize. I get very excited about new information. To answer your question in a more direct manner: I came in search of a friend."

With a little smile, she held up the invitation. Evidence!

"I am having a wedding, and while it is in a world that would be difficult for her to attend, I wanted to invite her regardless." Her eyes narrowed as she silently considered something, then widened without warning. "Oh, is that rude?"

Lucyal

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:39 pm
First impressions were everything, and Sally, Mimsy was making a good one. She found the hunter to be rather interesting, especially with how forward and self assured she was. The reaper gave a firm nod of her head. "Ya. Most certainly." If Mimsy wasn't going to attack, she didn't feel the need to. "Ah, it is a pleasure as well...Mimsy." She then nodded her head a bit. A scientist, huh? Hel then snorted before she grinned. "No, I do not find this place fascinating...I find you fascinating...as well as the others I come across here."

The reaper tilted her head, before blinking. "A friend, huh? Who is that, eh?" Before she could inquire more, Mimsy said some magical words. Hel's eyes widened, and she grimaced briefly. Wedding. Marriage. Why was everyone she was running into having a wedding? Why. But that being said, Hel's eyes naturally drifted towards Mimsy's hands, looking for--

Oh.

Hel's eyes widened even more and she almost choked. Was that...was that five rings on her finger? Hel ended up drifitng closer to Mimsy, staring at the hand with all the rings on it. "Are you getting married to five different beings?" She asked in an awed disbelief tone, temporarily forgetting Mimsy's invite and asking about being rude.

Nothing Yet

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff