Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] School of hard knocks [Estel/Shun] FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 pm
The reaper shrugged lightly. Was it sad? He didn't know. It didn't really phase him all that much. "Violence has always been a part of my life, for better or for worse."

"How can you really tell if what you're doing is good for certain anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:01 pm
"Huh? You mean like being good at something, or good like doing the right thing?" Where had that question come from?

Estel thought about it, all the same. "I guess - as long as you're not harming anybody who doesn't deserve it?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 pm
"The latter."

In some cases it was a little easier to see. Stopping something from destroying the world as they knew it... probably a good thing. Not everything was quite as clear cut, however.

"I see..." he murmured. Shun considered that for a little while, then shrugged, "I tend to fight to protect my own... Or try to. It isn't always the case, however."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:17 pm
That sounded exactly like something Estel herself might have said, if she'd had anybody to protect. Maybe she had, once, when she'd been alive. She nodded, smiling. "That's exactly right."

She stood, pressing a hand to her head. "Think I'm gonna go back to my dorm. Thanks for the lesson, yeah?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:19 pm
Shun merely gave a curt nod in acknowledgement. Taking in a deep breath, he turned to resume his personal training.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff