Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Looking for yuri roleplay and love! {1x1}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:51 pm
Hello all!
I'm looking for some yuri roleplays and just some friendly convos between fellow yuri fangirls! If we develop a deep bond I may just ask you to be my gaia gf, but for now I'm just looking for some friendly bonds! Please PM me if you want to roleplay and title the PM: "Yuri Roleplay", so I know where you came from! I mostly like to rp OCs, but it doesnt matter if they are real-life or animated. That is my humble request. Thanks! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:51 am
MusicIsLife4ever
Hello all!
I'm looking for some yuri roleplays and just some friendly convos between fellow yuri fangirls! If we develop a deep bond I may just ask you to be my gaia gf, but for now I'm just looking for some friendly bonds! Please PM me if you want to roleplay and title the PM: "Yuri Roleplay", so I know where you came from! I mostly like to rp OCs, but it doesnt matter if they are real-life or animated. That is my humble request. Thanks! <3

Thank you for replying so promptly and eloquently to my PM!
It is nice to meet you Music! I look forward to working with you!

Rayne Night

Blessed Warrior

8,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:58 am
Rayne Night
MusicIsLife4ever
Hello all!

Thank you for replying so promptly and eloquently to my PM!
It is nice to meet you Music! I look forward to working with you!

It's nice to meet you too! Same here!

Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff