Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Practice Makes Perfect! (Estel vs. Quillan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:29 pm
"I'm not really sure ... I guess just for preparation in the future? You never know when you might have to fight and you haven't been here for long but some crazy stuff happens at this school. Also it's fun and you can hang out or make new friends!" Quillan said before asking, "Why do you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:32 pm
Estel laughed. "I met a reaper alumni on my first day here, an' he said much the same kinda thing. Lots of dangerous stuff happens here. So I thought I'd better be prepared." But she'd wanted to learn even before that.

No matter how many times she'd had dissipation explained to her, she didn't really believe that it made her safe. "I also just... feel pretty defenseless, you know? I'm a good runner, but that's about it."  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:50 pm
"Wow an alumni reaper ... you two didn't spar did you? Because that must've been tough ..."

Quillan gave the ghoul a slight pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry you'll toughen up by the time you move up a grade!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:55 pm
"We have, actually! He beat me up." Estel sounded happier than anybody should about getting effortlessly kicked around. "He's agreed to train me! But I still have to practice when he's not doing that, yeah?" Hence sparring with Quillan... and whomever else was willing to work with her.

"That seems pretty far away." Estel smiled and shrugged. "I've got a lot to learn in the meantime!"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:07 pm
"Wow that's great having a senior train you! Maybe one day you can introduce me to him? Most of the people I've met so far are first years and I've never met an alumni before so I'm really curious!" Quillan said, although he didn't want to be a bother to Estel or the other reaper.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:13 pm
"Sure! He's kinda quiet and serious, but he's nice." She didn't really have a way of contacting Shun other than going to find him, but she supposed she'd be able to figure it out. Estel clasped her hands over her head and stretched before going to retrieve her bag. "Thanks for sparring with me, yeah? That was fun practice!" Whether it was good practice or not, she wasn't sure, but any was surely better than nothing.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:48 pm
"No I should be thanking you! Oh and before you go ..." He quickly reached for his bag and ripped out a corner of his notebook and quickly scribbled his phone number onto it. "You don't have a phone right? But you can call me if you manage to borrow someone else's or when you DO get a phone, you won't have to ask me! I'll see you around!" He picked up his stuff after handing the scrap piece to Estel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:52 pm
Estel took the paper with the number. "Yeah, I don't have one. But I'll keep this!" Maybe she could borrow someone else's if she needed to get in touch with him. "Take care! Later, later."

She folded the paper carefully and put it away in her bag, waving and heading out of the gym.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas