Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OPEN CLASS] Thundercat (Kier & Aisha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAME OF CLASS: n/a
PROFESSOR NAME ToT'er Name: Break

General Information: Break believes that both agility and endurance is the best asset for a to trick or treater to have, so with the interest of looking for potential among the students he invites you all to try his course.

The Course: Thunder Road
A rocky, uneven road built to test the students and see how they handle themselves across rough terrain. Your student must run through the entire course, up hill, and keep running without stopping. If they slow their pace or come to a complete stop, they'll be struck by lightning and it will be the end of the line for them!

Course can be ran solo or in groups.

Win - You've survived five rounds of dice rolls and crossed the finish line!
Lose - If your HP has reached zero, there is a narrow path on each side of the course. Hop off onto it and exit the room. If insta-killed, you dissipate and wake-up in Nurse Cricket's Office.

Mechanics: Roll a one 8-sided die to determine the results your student will get and make sure to adjust your HP accordingly
Each time you survive a round, repeat the above until you complete the course.

1 Insta-kill!
2 Live
3 - 10 HP
4 - 20 HP
5 Live
6 Live
7 - 20 HP
8 - 10 HP

Bonus Mechanics:
If you get a lousy roll, a Y2 or Y3 student may roll a one 6-sided die ( ONE TIME ONLY ) and attempt to evade the hit.

Y2 students must roll a 5 or 6 to evade the lightning.
Y3 students must roll an even number to evade the lightning.

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN...

- You hit 0 HP!That means you have to START OVER to try again! You may do so in the same thread or a new one if you decide to attempt again at a later date.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:47 am
Aisha stood by the bulletin board of class postings. Some of the activities they could do on their own without supervision and so far all she'd manage to try was arts and crafts. It had been pretty fun and didn't feel much like school work at all, so she'd been glad to get credits for it.

She was eyeing something called 'Thunder Road' but, well, it sounded a bit dangerous. She was hooded, but bopping, as loud music poured through her headphones.

hanging gallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:05 am
Bored, Kier’s mind told her as she sat in a chair on the second floor window over looking one of the schoolyards. Her arm dangled out of the window as she let out a deep sigh, she needed some action. Something dangerous, and would get her so-called “blood” pumping but what. Looking over the yard she looked for anything, something to be amusing before turning around and slumping to the floor. Nothing.

Getting to her feet she walked miserable to the stairs and trotted down like in a slow zombie fashion, opening the door she stood there and started the same unmotivated walk down the hallway. When she got close to another ghoul she looked over her eyes only catching on group of words.

THUNDER ROAD.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!” She shouted wrapping her hands around the ghoul and peering at the paper at the board. “Hey are you going to do it? I’ll join you if you want! It will be fun!” Kier replied letting go of the ghoul and pointing to it on the board.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:40 am
Aisha almost leapt out of her skin when she was grabbed. The zombie's music had been loud enough that she didn't see or hear Kier coming.

"Jack!" Her headphones tugged down, orange energy flaring from her eyes and mouth in her surprise, "You scared me.." Which, at least at this school, wasn't usually a bad thing.

"Sounds kinda dangerous though... you think we'll be safe?" She blinked between the dark haired ghoul and the board, "maybe together it wouldn't be so bad..."

hanging gallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 am
Kier giggled a little as the ghoul seemed to jump at her approach, of course she had known better than sneaking up on someone with headphones but the cat couldn't help herself entirely.

"Sorry about that." Grinning in the most sincere apologetic manner she could Kier stuck out a hand her tail swaying behind her. "Names Kieran, or Kier whatever floats in the moat and nope I think it sounds like fun and whats fun without a little excitement and possible danger."

Slipping an arm under hers so it was looped as if they were like partners in a crime, Kier smirked at the ghoul. "It will be even more fun with two and easier. Mostly easier."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:00 am
"Aisha.." She smiled and shook hands with the other ghoul, "I just wasn't expecting it. I get super into my music.."

The zombie didn't seem to mind Kier's grabbing of her, and the reassurances helped. It wasn't that she was scared, in fact she'd always loved an adventure, but she'd found out at this school that sometimes adventures could end badly or even hurt.

"Alright let's do it.. Oh by the way I think your outfit is really cute.." Aisha loved edgy clothes and music amongst other things.

hanging gallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:01 am
Kier grinned. "Nice to meet you. Music is great it's like the best hobby next to napping. Do you play at all or sing by any chance? I know how to play bass guitar, its more of hobby than anything usually just the occasional gig filling in for someone or playing in my room."

She waited patiently for the other ghoul to make up her mind, her tail slowly swaying back and forth almost dusting the ground behind them.

"Perfect! I think it will be tons of fun and if we lose we can always try again, can't be any worse than that right?" She held her hand up high as if pumped for the entire trip, a grin was wide on her face as her tail now waved a bit like a dog's would.

"Thanks, I think your's are pretty cool too. I would offer to borrow but there's always the fifty/fifty shot I haven't washed it... I mean you're free to take the risk."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:09 pm
"Well I live in the undead dorms so they can't get much smellier than that.." Aisha laughed a bit. Kier was very animated and positive and it suited her just fine. Thankfully the posting for the class had directions to the hill, and while it wasn't far, they had time to walk and talk a little.

"Do you really play music? That's pretty awesome!" Aisha perked up. Music still thumped from her headphones even though they were around her neck. She turned it down in her pocket. "I don't play anything but I've always wanted to try DJing.. you know like remixing and laying down beats to get people dancing?" She loved dancing.

hanging gallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:42 pm
Kier gave her a wide grin. "I don't know about that some of clothes I am not entirely sure if I have ever washed them since I've gotten here." The ghoul could at least take a good joke which was better than dealing with an overly grumpy one the cat thought before turning around and walking backwards in front of her in order to face her.

"I really do, mostly just bass guitar, I can play regular guitar a little its not that big of a difference and my drum skills are so so. They are mostly just handing me sticks and letting me hit on beat and messing up anything fancy." Her hands did a few mocking rock beats in the air.

"OOOoooo dancing is fun second best thing to do at a club." Grinning she paused for a moment as if thinking before walking backwards again. "DJing sounds awesome and you should totally do it. If you want I am sure I could bug someone at one of the bar or clubs to have them let you come in try it some time maybe observe and do a few songs?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:13 pm
Aisha had a bit of a wide gaping expression. The orange glow inside of her flickered excitedly out of her mouth and eyes.

"I've never been a to club before.." She always had wanted to go. "The closest I've been was the school dance. Could we really go?"

hanging gallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:56 am
Kier grinned as she nodded. "Of course we can go, the school dance isn't bad but a club way more fun if you're into dancing there are a few I know that are pretty awesome and some that are ok depending on the days."

iloveyouDIE

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff