musicaloner7

Uru scoffed. "You give me too much credit. I figured nothing out. Things have just..." he thought for a word as he climbed down a branch. "-happened." The sides of his lips shrugged, his grumpy expression, yet objectively handsome face, seemed to brighten with the smile as he climbed down some more. He didn't plan on much, he knew that he didn't want to be like his mother and rejected her methods to become his own person. Reliant on himself and to be more like his father, strong and protective. His exile shocked him into the realization that he could not be alone, it was not within his nature to be able to survive the period of time to find another pack. Even now, there is still ache in him that he masks away - burying it from the surface. He could not falter, he did not want to appear needy, in pain, weak. His never turned down from challenges, but this challenge was one he underestimated.

Uru raised a brow at the Horseman as he drifted down into an acrobatic maneuver that left him modest - at least. "Yes and no. He's a hellhound, but he's a monster. Different and the same. He's annoying, his a menace, he complains about things because he prefers it his way. Understandably so, it is his place I am crashing, but he would never admit that his methods are ineffective. Besides that, he is generous enough to let me stay with him while my place gets cleared up." Oh how he could go on and on about the boil. But he knew there were lots of pros than the cons, it was just the cons that come to mind first.