Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:22 am
"Oh, I know who you're talking about now. Darius, likes to be called Drake at school." He said, rolling his eyes at the name. "Apparently he was extremely gullible when only a Freshman, girls flocking to date him to get him to but them what they want and they dump him when they've had enough fun." He explained, wondering if she knew that already. "I never thought he'd have a friend like you." He said, raising an eyebrow. When she mentioned she'd seen him somewhere, him simply smiled. "I'm not that rememberable I know. I sit in the back so I'm able to hear the gossip pretty well. Of course my main purpose is to graduate with honors, not eavesdrop." Marcus could see how empty Maria looked. Him could only imagine that it came from a pretty undesirable life.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:31 am
"It's a long story..." She admitted when it came to Darius. She then turned her head slightly. "I like people with ambition. If you graduate from our school with honors, getting into a good college with scholarships is easy. From that, you should have enough connections to make it to the top no problem." She replied as she ate her icecream, talking as if that was her plan all along. When she was finished, she leaned back in the chair and wiped her mouth with a napkin.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:43 am
"Well we do have time if you want to tell." He said, finishing his small cone. "No one else in my family went to college, so I put it on myself to be the first to do so. I do nothing but study and pay attention, acing all of my tests. I know I don't have to be to smartest to go to college, but I want to prove that trying hard will get me where I want to go." He said, telling her his ambition. "I did lose out on many things though... I never had a real friend to hang out with, always studying instead. I did't get into common mischief either. And now in high school, where hormonal teens throw themselves at significant others in sexual ways and activities, I steer clear."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:02 pm
((And this is how Marcus buys himself a seat in the friend zone! xd ))

"That's admirable. Still, it's good to have friends that you can be around from time to time. I can't help but empathize though. I mostly work and study." She admitted with a sigh. "I figure if I work hard now, the pay off will be worth it." She stated with an ever so slight smile that could make men's hearts melt.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:20 pm
(Well Maria is gonna be involved in the whole love triangle so that's not a bad thing x3)

Her smile made him feel like having a nose bleed if he was in some sort of anime. However, blushing a deep red would work just as well. "Y-yes, of course. M-maybe we can be friends? We both work hard for our goals and understand each other too." He really wanted to confess, but being friends is a good place to start.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:25 am
spartan309

((Yeah, now I'm imagining years down the road where Maria is some big intimidating boss while Marcus is her little secretary, and somehow Darius turns into a rich playboy.))

"Sure. I don't see a reason why not." She shrugged, seeing how flustered he was getting as she finished her ice cream. "Are you alright."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:57 pm
(With Jackie always ready in bed for him, Maria cautiously peeking jealously at their fun x3)

"T-thanks!" Marcus was truly happy, actually having a real friend. "I-I'm alright. Just a bit excited to actually have a friend." He said, a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:01 pm
spartan309

((Yep. Meanwhile Marcus is jealous that Maria likes Darius even though he doesn't have the courage to ask her out. :3 ))

Maria blinked, not quite believing him. "Is that why your nose is bleeding?" She asked. "Also, your as red as a tomato."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers