Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[CARNIVAL] Ticket and Prize Redemption Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:25 am
Teigra

Porter looked at Xiulan, and then looked at the seed, and then back at Xiulan, and finally stopped on Remy, one of his three very rambunctious children, all with a bit of wolf spirit in them. "Uh..." Porter stammered. Four kids, and one especially unique. Maybe he should have been sitting down when he got this sort of news.

Maybe if he didn't touch it then everything would be alright, and nothing would happen. However, it wasn't really him that he had to worry about. It was Remy's seed and there wasn't going to be any easy way to keep the young boy from touching it. This was not any real prize, not for a child. You didn't give babies to pae as prizes! "I- I'm sorry. I just... it is a lot to take in." Porter felt trapped between a rock and a hard place. It didn't seem right to prevent it from hatching, and he wasn't really sure what else they could do but take it.

Remy's eyes went wide. "Woah..." Remy looked down at his feet, he supposed her's did look really different from him. "That's neat..." He reached out to paw at one her bouncy antenna with a giggle.

"Well... I guess there's only one way to know?" Porter reached out his hand to touch the seed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:55 am
Wolfs Heart
Teigra

Porter looked at Xiulan, and then looked at the seed, and then back at Xiulan, and finally stopped on Remy, one of his three very rambunctious children, all with a bit of wolf spirit in them. "Uh..." Porter stammered. Four kids, and one especially unique. Maybe he should have been sitting down when he got this sort of news.

Maybe if he didn't touch it then everything would be alright, and nothing would happen. However, it wasn't really him that he had to worry about. It was Remy's seed and there wasn't going to be any easy way to keep the young boy from touching it. This was not any real prize, not for a child. You didn't give babies to pae as prizes! "I- I'm sorry. I just... it is a lot to take in." Porter felt trapped between a rock and a hard place. It didn't seem right to prevent it from hatching, and he wasn't really sure what else they could do but take it.

Remy's eyes went wide. "Woah..." Remy looked down at his feet, he supposed her's did look really different from him. "That's neat..." He reached out to paw at one her bouncy antenna with a giggle.

"Well... I guess there's only one way to know?" Porter reached out his hand to touch the seed.

The Seed shed the silvery vines and leaves to reveal a red and brown lustrous surface.

User Image

((Congrats! It's a boy! post him in the certing thread so we can get him hatched and certed up.))  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

Congrats Fea! Here is your semi-custom. I hope you like her!

Submit to the naming thread so she can be certed up. smile

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:15 pm
Antidia

SKJUHFGKJADFJSHFBJHASF SHES FKING AMAZING!
I love her thank you so much! <3333333333333333333  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:14 pm

User Image

Congrats Ala. Ahi's now bonded to a Rak demon. Post him and a name in the certing thread so we can make him all official and junk.

Shicala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 pm
Prize Wheel Goldfish!

Dementia Requiem Asumi
User Image
User Image
I think you wanted one for Flutterby? Just let us know which goes to who. XD

EvilSilverDragon
User Image

Strawberri Stardust
User Image
User Image

Irish Night Fox
User Image
User Image

Wolfs Heart
User Image

Shicala
User Image

Antidia
User Image
Mnemo...are you SURE that thing is safe? o.0

Congrats all! Get those little feeshies posted in our naming thread to get them bonded to one of your Pae'il and all certed up! heart

((And a big thank you to Seru for coloring some of these lovelies for us! biggrin <3 ))  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash