Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:02 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Goh gave a shrug over Nyx's actions with Ilea as he turned to face Nalyne, "No worries... Ilea cannot leave here until the babe is born anyway. With what I've done to her, that neither of you can alter, the babe cannot be born anywhere else but this castle," he told them with unholy glee.

Then he moved on down the stairs, conjuring his sword to his hand on the way, "Come, brother... Let's finish what you were sent here to do..." he growled out, his crimson eyes nearly glowing with how much he hated Nalyne.

Nalyne simply took a few steps back and gave a salute with his sword, the signal for Nyx to take Ilea.

Then the brothers were fighting, their swords clashing harshly and showering sparks all over the place. Nalyne got in a perfect swipe that sent Goh's metallic mask flying, revealing the similarities in their facial features that marked them as brothers. Goh gave a harsh glare and an angry growl then the fight continued.

In the end, they were both sporting various wounds and Goh grew overconfident, as he always did...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:19 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Nyx
Nyx reappeared in Goh's castle after a bit of time had passed. While it had only taken a few brief moments to drop Ilea off with Luna, Nyx hadn't returned to the castle immediately. Instead, she'd gone though the various workspaces and laboratories that she knew Goh had used over the years he'd been alive and experimenting. Every single note and idea on how to create and improve servants like Esabel, Ilea, and Nyx had been destroyed by her hand. All that remained was to destroy the journals and other notes in his study. As she entered the study and looked around, she could feel the magic that flowed though the room and caused it to repair itself after any sort of damage. She focused for a moment and tapped into her stored power. Dark flames flowed around her and set the room ablaze. She made a few quick tweaks and caused the flames to flow over all of Goh's various works, feeling the dark fire burning through the enchantments and destroying the room in a way that couldn't be repaired.

Nyx finally left the study after ensuring that it truly burned for good. She returned to the throne room as she felt Goh growing overconfident. She simply grinned and approached the two of them. "I hope you two didn't have too much fun while I was away," she said, stopping a few feet away. "Sorry about leaving for a while. I had a few things to do." As she spoke, she used her bond with Goh to access his mind. She moved carefully as she searched his memories, taking care not to alert him to her actions.

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:34 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Goh snarled at Nyx as Nalyne maneuvered him towards the stairs of the throne, no longer speaking to his half brother. Instead, he was trying to set up the perfect moment.

"Stupid pet... You'll die, just like he will. Then I'll take the rest of you down," Goh snarled angrily as he remembered his plans, knowing that there was really no stopping them.

He'd set it all up so perfectly...

But Nyx was the perfect distraction at the right moment.

Sword met sword as Nalyne backed Goh up further then gave the right shift and tripped the former god back onto the stairs, allowing Nyx to blast him with the right power mixture as Nalyne shoved his sword up through Goh's heart and brain. Nalyne's eyes glowed as he activated the sword's powers.

"Time to go, brother... And never return..." he whispered softly, watching as Goh's body blackened while he snarled at Nalyne, who shook his head at him, "Bound and gone, Blackened and burned, Never to return..." he finished then watched as Nyx stepped back when Goh's body went up in a flash of blue fire.

He stepped back and sheathed his sword, his eyes still glowing as he raised his other hand and called the wind to scatter the ashes, "Go on back... I'll be there shortly... Tell them he's gone..." he told her, knowing that she needed to get back to Esabel to stop her from worrying.

He turned away from her and started walking towards the door. He waited until she was gone then started pulling the place down piece by piece, then turning the pieces to ash and scattering them on the wind.

Only when it was all gone did he leave, needing to take care of one more thing before he went back home...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:56 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Nyx
Nyx watched Goh with a bored expression as he noticed her and snarled at her. She simply shook her head and let out a soft laugh as he spoke. "Maybe I will die," she said softly. "But you're not going to be the one to make it happen. You don't get to make choices like that for me anymore. You don't get to make those choices for anyone." She watched Nalyne carefully as she spoke, though she made sure not to look at him directly. She couldn't have Goh noticing that she was simply acting as a distraction for that moment.

She focused her powers as Nalyne moved in to strike. As Goh tripped, she poured her power into a blast that would do significant damage to the man who had created her. She saw Nalyne's blade pass through Goh and took that perfect moment to enact the other part of her plan. She used the final moment of her bond with Goh to tear away and destroy every memory of how he had created his servants. It seemed unlikely that Goh would be able to come back from death this time, but she was taking no chances. She destroyed every memory of the various experiments and processes that he had used to make the three of them.

Once she was done, she let out a breath and watched as Goh's body burned. She had made sure that all knowledge of how to create more like herself was gone, and she could feel just how much power it taken to do that. The severing of her bond to Goh meant that she was racing against time now. Her body would go into stasis quickly, and she was designed to simply die if that happened. She gave a simple nod to Nalyne and then paused for a moment. "I destroyed everything he had on making more of us. Even if he somehow comes back after this, he won't be able to make anymore servants. And I destroyed any records or notes so that no one else can pick up where he left off." She gave him a moment to register that information and then simply vanished in a flash of dark flames, heading back towards Esabel and Wulfric."

[Exit]

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out