Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:31 am
((And fade to black))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 am
Alba Derosso

Ilea finally ended up laying next to Gado as she slept, her pale skin bearing the marks of their passion, sleeping peacefully for the first time in months. As she slept, it was easy to see that Goh had created her to be the embodiment of perfection in beauty as well as abilities. But he'd also created her to need someone to serve. That last could be a weakness but she'd turned it into a strength. As long as her needs were seen to, she'd serve more than willingly and give everything she had to give.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Gado had gotten to his feet and was kneeling before the monument, a satisfied smile on his face. Bruises and cuts littered his chest and back; Ilea was a rough lover. But at this moment, he felt like he was finally alive. The gem glowed softly, and Gado's smile slowly vanished as his master informed him of current events and happenings. Another one their members had fallen, and one was taking their time in completing their initial assassination attempt. Gado shook his head with a frown; his little brother was trailing behind. He hoped that Jericho would return safely, for there were barely enough Harvesters left in the known universe.

He slowly rose to his feet as the gem sent a bolt of power to a nearby wall. A portal opened, allowing for the reinforcements that the master promised to arrive, "Ilea, it is time to arise. More will arrive here, and our Master will have instructions for us. The next phase of his plan is to arrive."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea woke and got to her feet in a graceful movement before stretching carefully. Then she summoned the shadows to dress herself in her familiar crimson leathers, adding two whips in place of the daggers she was used to wearing. They would do for now and she was at least familiar with them.

She shook her hair back and ran her fingers through it, trying to consider whether or not to braid it. As she thought on that one, she moved over to stand by Gado silently. Yet another mark of her training at Goh's hands: she didn't speak unless there was a reason to.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:41 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

User Image

Alexander was resting against the cave wall seeming coming out of nowhere, the shadow demon held a small smile on his face, "Well well, that was quite the show if i say so myself." he said in a tone that would make anyone want to punch him in the face. "Now tell me you two naughty people what brings you to place of such shadows?" he asked a very dark aura surrounded him, his own shadow moved on its own, if they looked close they would see it looked like it was sharpening a sword. tho Alexander himself was just leaning against the wall with his arm crossed, a devilish smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:50 pm
Gado turned to face Alexander and frowned. "I am the Emissary of the Master. Which means here in this cave, on this island, I am your superior. Any questions boy?" He asked gravely, though the gem began to glow black as the dark laugh echoed about.

Relax Gado. Alexander is one of the recruits I have sent to further our cause. Alexander, you will obey Gado without question. He speaks for me here, and it is through him that our plans move forward. I will not tolerate dissent, and Gado has my approval to deal with those who have problems obeying orders. The gem slowly lost its glow as Gado folded his arms over his chest.

"We are waiting for the rest of our forces to come back from their mission. Until then, familiarize yourself with this lair and the layout. Also, stop being so damn annoying will you? Not many of us are even tempered around here."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:10 pm
Ilea ignored the new idiot very pointedly. She simply adjusted the crimson leather she wore a bit so it sat a bit more comfortably. Bodice, pants that had cutouts along the outside of her legs and showed off the marks she'd gotten from Gado over her hips, boots that went to mid-thigh and were secured with a silver buckle, gloves that went to mid-forearm, belt that rode low on her hips and held the twin whips at each side.

She knew she looked good in the leather, too. It showed in how she held herself and how the outfit revealed most of the scars over her pale skin. The idiot was a new recruit and an annoying one, so she didn't have to say much to him.

But when the master's voice moved through her mind as well, she shivered in pure pleasure from it, unable to help herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

User Image

Alexander stood from the wall and gave a slight bow, showing his respect,"Very well then, it is my pleasure to meet you both." he then recovered from his bow," i assure you both i am an as immature as you think. watching two individuals make love well ill leave it at that," he said walking to them. "As was said my name is Alexander, and the only question i have is, why exactly do you need me? You all seem like a strong lot, why would you need a pup such as myself?" he asked in all seriousness. his shadow was now perched on the wall, still shaping the sword as before.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:50 pm
Gado was about to reply until 3 new figured appeared in the cave. One was a dragon; its scales ashen grey and it smoked with every breath. Lightning crackled about its very figure, and the dragon was looking very ill tempered as it sauntered in and laid down by the monument. The next was a silver haired man, dressed in dark clothing and a pair of translucent wings on his back that shimmered as he walk. The last man to walk in glowed with the same aura as Gado. He silently took his place at Gado's side, and the gem began to glow.

Good, everyone is here. Now then, it is time for us to enact the second phase of the plan. I was exiled from this realm long ago, and 5 locks were created to ensure I wouldn't manifest here. The 5 locks are in this realm and surrounding realms. The Brood Mother and my brother were smart enough to keep them separated so it would be harder to find. I suspect the inhabitants are rallying under my brother and will attempt to go to the locks to protect them.

The evil laugh echoed.

I suspect they will have few defenders at every point, spreading out to cover more ground. We have the advantage here. All of you will attack one lock together, overwhelm the defenders and break the lock. If we succeed in breaking just 3 locks, I can begin to manifest in this realm, and you will be all rewarded for your services. Before we begin attacking, do any of you have grievances you wish to voice?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:58 pm
It was a long period of silence before the gem began to glow brightly, the Master's voice echoed in the chamber.

It is time. The leylines have become active, and now is the time to strike. The defenders will do everything in their power to stop our offensive, but no mercy will be shown. I am confident in your abilities to succeed, so here is our offensive.

Jericho and Alexander will attack the Obelisk on Vampire Island. Gado and Ilea will go to the Demon Realm. I yrust the Cartwright brothers to attack Sebastet's Tower. Prossh will be backup should any of you require it. Go now, and do not return should you fail.

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 pm
Ilea gave a respectful nod as the orders were given then winked at Alexander impudently before offering her hand to Gado. She couldn't help but look at the Cartwright brothers, though. She'd heard so much about them from Goh when he'd arranged their deaths. He hadn't wanted Sebastet to get too happy. She just couldn't figure out which one was Julius' brother.

She decided that it didn't matter who was who and offered Julius a teasing smirk, "Do give Sebastet my best... Apparently yours was the first and easiest of deaths for Goh to arrange... Three deaths in total... Over a thousand years of misery for her... I cannot help but wonder if he will ever wake up and make an attempt on the fourth... Getting rid of all of her lovers just seems way too easy...." she taunted softly then transported herself and Gado to the demon realm before the brothers could do anything to her for the news.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:53 am
Alba Derosso

User Image

Alexander looked to around who is Jericho?i did just get here after all. he said looking around, he paid no mind to the women he did not even look her way as she left.

(ok i really need people to quote me so i know to post)  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
Main Event!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers