Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Curiosity killed the cat, you know. (Furo/Deryk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:18 am
That wasn't really an answer he expected. But then again, she might not be telling the whole truth there.

"Oh. Um. Like to research. Learn what I can. Sometimes tinker with technology," he said, giving a bit of a vague answer. He didn't really tinker, but he supposed hacking could be considered in that way. And he didn't want to just outright say 'I collect intel on the enemy'.

"Um...uh. Whathappenstoyourprisoners?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 am
"Technology. Is that what your weapons are made of?" She wasn't familiar with technology, but she knew that it was something involving lights, and energy, and power. She assumed this meant the weapons came from it, naturally.

"Oh! Me first, I apologize. Hmm, the prisoners. The ones that are used for Fear, mmm. You won't believe me, and I understand this, I truly do - but I've never been to wherever they hold the prisoners in our new world. In the islands, they were everywhere - but at the Lost Clans, I think.. I just don't know. They certainly kept me away from it. I can't imagine why!"

It was because she asked too many questions. That was why.

"Now tell me more about this technology!"

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:37 am
Well that question fell flat, whether or not she was telling the truth. Deryk let out a sigh. Well, he tried.

"Um. I usually use a computer. ... It um.. is a device that can store information and do some other stuff too," he explained, giving a fairly harmless answer.

"So um.. your island blew up so where do you live now?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:43 am
"A computer." She immediately wanted one, and she had no idea what it was. But it stored information and that sounded just fantastic.

He asked her a question, and she was snapped out of her reverie to detail her whereabouts. "Well," She started, as if this was some juicy gossip. "At first, we were sent to a reserve, a small and rudimentary living expanse that truly did not hold us very well. We were in shock from our loss, of course," She tsked out quietly. "But eventually, I think we managed to recover. And now, oh, now! We live in a fantastic tower! It's ever so much like home! I've only been inside our floor, but I hear that all of the Clans feel very accommodated. Oh, it's going to be just wonderful, I think."

She remembered something, in the back of her mind. Her guide, reminding her that their new home wasn't to be spoken of lightly. She brushed it away like a bothering fly.

"And where do you live? Do they give you sufficient living quarters in your world? With lots of computers?"

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:11 am
The reserve he knew about. The tower bit was new though. The idea of all the horsemen living in one giant tower was kind of frightening in a way. If the hunters were to ever try and tackle that, it wouldn't be easy in the slightest. Then again, he suppose it might depend on how the tower is structured.

"Live on an island. Kinda cloudy there usually. And uh.. well yeah kind of a lot," he replied.

"What's Medea planning?"

A long shot. But he figured he'd try.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:30 am
The hunter wasn't really telling her anything interesting, and he was asking questions that - despite their cordial attitudes - were obviously still just drilling her for crucial information. She pouted, a little insulted that he'd been too blunt and she couldn't ignore it anymore.

"Now, now. Let us keep things a bit lighter than that. Can't we? I just want to get to know you, out of friendly interest. Would it be so terrible of you to do the same? We are not at war, here in this room. When we leave it, perhaps. But right now, I simply wish to meet the man known as Bond Deryk Bond."

She settled her headpiece back on her head. "Will you ask me a less pointed question?"

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:34 am
Well so much for that. Deryk sighed heavily while scratching his head.

"...Do uh.. you have family..?" he mumbled.

Nio Love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces