Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Vampiric Hunters Love((YukiXCandy))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:14 am
User Image
Zero is a vampire hunter who happens to be a vampire. he hunts and kills evil vampires and passes judgement by the order of the roman catholic church in rome. he has been around for 600 years. he is alone and wanting to be love but he is cursed. He currently lives in Tokyo, Japan.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:50 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX
User Image
User Image
User Image
Zero is a vampire hunter who happens to be a vampire. he hunts and kills evil vampires and passes judgement by the order of the roman catholic church in rome. he has been around for 600 years. he is alone and wanting to be love but he is cursed. He currently lives in Tokyo, Japan.
((which photo 1,2,or 3))

I like the scarfed one! :3 here's Ariana User Image  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:09 am
User Image

"Life is but a mirror
if you look into it
you may see the monster
you have become..."
Zero Astlair
"...Even though i am a monster
i consider life beautiful and
i see my life differently even
though i am alone in this
chaotic world with no one to
love me for me."

Zero was walking through the park in tokyo because he heard that a group of vampires that kill young girls at the park. "Hmmm.... i wonder where these vampires could be?" Zero feels an ominous presence behind him "well well well you are out for a stroll aren't you zero." Zero turned around it was kronz a ghost that died 600 years ago bye Zero's hand. "What is it kronz?" zero said agitated "well before i go into the light i just should let you know the vampires you seek are on the other side of the park." kronz disappeared in a bath of white light and zero took off running
PopCandy22

((i started ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:06 am
BUMP  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:18 am
Ariana Payton
User Image

All my life I've lived in a world where monsters can roam the earth..

]I've always been afraid of these monsters, and my fear will never vanish..

The screams were growing louder and louder as a crowd of people were being attacked and killed by a group of five vampires. Each one had their own way of killing each human, it was more of a sadistic way. Seeing how everyone would scream or cry would just get blood rushing through their veins, A woman was hiding in the trees with a cut on the size of her head and she held it tight so no blood wouldn't drip out. She watched in horror as her friends were being killed by these ruthless vampires Hahahahaha! these pathetic humans are nothing put play toys boys..we need to feed on the most plump and ripest of them all a man said as she ate off of a woman and dropped her body. The other boys laughed and agreed with the man, the woman in the tree shivered and cried Oh God please...please..someone save me she whispered and held on to the tree as tight as she could and tried her best not to cry.

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:49 am
User Image

"Life is but a mirror
if you look into it
you may see the monster
you have become..."
Zero Astlair
love me for me."

Zero ran and saw a nearby vampire. Zero ran behind him sending his whole arm through the vampires back zero took his arm out the vampire turned to ash. The vampires turned around and zero said "Now boys why would you attack this innocent girls for no reason when you can attack someone that stand a chance against you." Then two vampires smirked and ran towards him and zero stood there and one vampire said "Die pretty boy." both vampires were now behind zero but then they fell and turn to ash. Zero was standing in an attack position and he had two silver daggers in his hands. he stood up and walked towards the other two vampires. "now you two look like you can put up a bit of a fight care to dance?" both vampires and zero ran towards each other. the vampires pulled out knives and zero and the vampires were cutting each other up but in the end the two vampires turned to ash. Zero walked to the bench and sat down he looked over to the tree "Hey you can come out now the attackers are dead"
PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:53 pm
Ariana Payton
User Image

Ariana looked down but held on the tree, How can I trust you?..a-aren't you one of them t-too?she asked as she saw his bright pink demonic eyes. She already knew that the savor was one of them and couldn't trust a vampire so easily. Ariana just stayed in the tree and didn't come down until she hand some sort of an opening, she wanted to be sure that he wasn't lying but still you never know with these vampires these days. I won't come down u-until you answer m-Ariana suddenly felt something crawl up her leg and she jerked back, but ended up falling off the tree backwards and she screamed yet ready to accept her fate. She was tired of living anyway but she didn't want to die by the hands of a vampire

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

"Life is but a mirror
if you look into it
you may see the monster
you have become..."
Zero Astlair
love me for me."

Zero saw her fall with the blood loss he had he had enough strength to her be for she hit the ground. Zero ran to her and jumped grabbing her. he had her in a protective position towards his body but when he ran he went way too fast and his back faced a group of trees and zero and the girl went through them. zero and the girl hit the last tree but it did not break it stopped them from going any farther. the girl was not hurt but zero had some more injuries. Zero coughed up blood and said "W-Well to answer your *cough* question I am different from other vampires because as you saw i hunt them down and kill them to protect humans but as you could see i didn't get here in time *cough* for that i am sorry but i am glad you are save." Zero got up but was still bleeding "I have to report this to the my superior's at the roman catholic church. by the way my name is zero astlair i am a vampire and also a vampire hunter. come with me you will be safe with me if you don't trust me then you can go but these vampires will know that there was a witness and but i did see one get away so you must come with me." Zero started to stumble then he fell "s**t lost to much blood. i gotta get to my car fast."
PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:41 pm
Ariana Payton
User Image

Ariana quickly held up Zero and looked around but winced as she felt some cuts on her arms and legs and noticed that her dress had a few torn pieces. She felt her heart beat fast and was stuck in a hard decision between whether or not to help this vampire, she gripped his arm and started running really having no thought about what to do. The only thing that was on her mind was survival at this point Where's your car? And you are losing too much blood! she quickly ran off towards where the street lights are and saw people walking. Ariana quickly scanned the area and saw her car and quickly ran to it and opened the doors, she pushed Zero in and got in the drivers seat starting it up. Where do I go!?she asked almost in a panicked voice

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:30 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX
User Image

"Life is but a mirror
if you look into it
you may see the monster
you have become..."
Zero Astlair
love me for me."

Zero pointed to a black car at a tea shop "There is my car take your time i got to focus some of my energy on closing the wounds but you can hurry." Zero put his hands together and did some hand symbols meaning animals used for meditation his wounds healed and they got to his car. he got out and stumbled to his car opened the trunk and opened a cooler filled with blood packets. he began to drink them about 5 minutes later he ran through most of his supply of use for healing. "I should thank you i would have died even though i am already dead haha. so yeah one got away and he might have saw you so i am gonna have to protect you....did one get away i am a bit doozy." Zero got out his phone and started to text. he got a reply. "Ok so my source in my order said that if i think that one did survive or if there was a spotter for finding food. you will be put under my protection and you will stay with me. i know that this is sudden but you must understand it is best for your protection." Zero drank the last sip out of his blood packet he had in his hand. he looked through his trunk and took out a box closed his trunk "Um here you go this might be in your size. it was my sisters sometime ago before she was killed by.....a vampire hunter." a tear went down zeros face he had an image of his sisters death. "don't worry she didn't die in that these would have turned to ash as well."
PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers