Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:10 pm
Opulent but simple, these chambers are for the King and his family.

There is a large living room with a fireplace, desk, and comfortable seating.

One door leads to a bedroom done in darker colors with a large bed, dresser, closet, and dressing area.

Another door leads to a large bathing room done in golden marble and black tile, large tub set into the floor and open shower.

More doors from the living room lead to extra bedrooms, for when the king chooses a bride and begins to raise a family.

There is also a set of double doors made of clear glass that leads out into the garden.

All comforts have been seen to by the castle itself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:30 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren lead Bowen into his new chambers and smiled as she stepped aside to let him explore, "I think we can do better than a barn for our king," she stated softly, knowing it might be a bit much for him but was still perfect for his new position.

There was even a light meal laid out on the low table in front of the couch, provided for him by the castle until the kitchen staff finished waking up.

She moved over to open the door to the bathing room then to the main bedroom for him, "There is clothing in the closet, likely already altered to your measurements. If there is anything different you would like, you have only to say so," she offered with a respectful nod of her head as she moved back to the main door.

"If you need me for any reason, you only need to pull that cord there. It rings into my chambers only. The servants and staff should be getting back to their duties by now, so if you need more to eat, you only have to tell one of them," she added then tried to think of anything else he needed to know.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am
Red Gypsy

Bowen was surprised at how expansive the room was but found that a good sturdy bed nearby looked heavenly. No more sleeping on the ground he thought.

He smiled as Wren gave him a small tour and let him know about clothing and so forth.

"If I do require some help, I will be sure to ask you.....I will need a bit of your guidance I am sure in the coming days. I hope you do not mind."

He went over to the small low table in front of the couch and picked up a piece of grilled fruit. He bit into it and sighed as it was dripping with such divine taste.

Once he finished chewing and swallowing he looked to Wren.

"If you need anything from me, please come see me. Just not in the next hour....I plan to wash..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:27 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave him a respectful nod of her head and a small smile, "Take your time, my king. I'll return when you're ready," she said simply then left him be, closing the door behind her as she headed straight for her room....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:25 pm
Bowen watched her leave before he found his way to the large bathing room and after he found out how to set the shower and get it to the right temp, he undressed out of his dirty old clothes and placed them in a nearby basket to be washed.

He stepped into the shower and moaned as the water felt good on his skin. He stood there enjoying the heat from the water for a bit before he picked up some soap and began to wash the grim off his battle hardened body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:20 pm
When he was done washing and he was dried off, Bowen stood in front of the mirror brushing out his hair and shaving off all the extra hair.

When he was done and he dressed in fresh clean clothes (which were magically fit to him) he looked himself over and nodded. He felt like a new man and he certainly looked like a new one.

Going back out into his main bedroom he ate some of the snacks there, before he went to walk the castle and reacquaint himself with its corridors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elven Realm

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers