Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:51 pm
Every hunter needs a partner, be it a human companion or an animal. When you can't get someone to join you, man's best friend is always there to have your back and keep you company. This is how the story of the hunter starts. He is ready for an adventure, going out to live off the land. However, he needs a hunting dog to not only help, but encourage him. This is how they meet. A wolf with the strange power of luck, and a middle-aged man wanting to start his journey into the wild.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:11 am
The Hunter

User ImageNicholas Morgan

Fourty-Six

Male

To live on the land was something Nicholas had wanted to do ever since he turned eighteen, going on a hunting trip with his father one last time before he died. This is where he learned all about the tricks of hunting and living off the land, slowly honing his skills for this day ever since. it took a couple decades, but he was ready to leave society and live in the forest, just as his grand father and father did for many years. There was something missing though, something he still needed for his journey to start... a hunting dog.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:18 am
User Image
Ivy
3 years
Female

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:54 pm
With his supplies packed, skills honed, and family informed, it was time for Nicholas to take his leave to the forest, ready to live off the land. However, he needed to do one last thing, acquire man's best friend.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:05 pm
spartan309

((Can you quote me please. I forgot about this rp until now because I didn't think you were going to start.))

Ivy was in a cage in a tent. She belonged to a man that kept his animals the best he could but the conditions were still bad. Ivy was his pride and joy, and he would do anything for her. She'd been the only wolf that was friendly towards him as an adult. Even though she was one of the only animals that ran free in the town, and her fur was matted and she needed a good bath, she was the sweetest wolf. She was sitting beside of the man on a leash since the man was trying to find her a good home. Her icy blue eyes were absolutely beautiful and only added to her beauty. She laid her head on the man's lap as she knew that he could no longer keep all of them. He managed to find homes for the smaller dogs but Ivy was another story, since she was so big and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 pm
Lupine Duchess

(Yea, sorry)

Nick was given word of a man who was selling different sorts of animals, deciding to give his place a shot. After some time traveling by foot, Nicholas made it to the man's home, a tent close to the forest. "Greetings good sir!" He said with a humble and kind tone, walking to the man with a smile. Holding out his hand for a friendly shake, he introduced himself. "My name is Nicholas and I'm getting ready to travel deep into the forest to live the rest of my life on the open land."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:38 am
spartan309

((You're fine lol.))

The old man shook Nicholas' hand and said "Nice to meet you. The name's Derek. I'm guessing you are looking for a companion right? Please feel free to look around and let me know which one you'd like." The old man had a sad smile on his face. Ivy nudged the old man's hand and he scratched behind her ear as she laid her head on his leg wagging her tail to help cheer him up. After all, he was losing the only family he had known for the past few years. Ivy then looked up at Nicholas hoping that he would take good care of whichever of her friends he decided on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:44 pm
spartan309

((Bump))  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff