Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] gonna go far ( leslie vs gene ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:51 pm
Gene snorted as she took his blow, very worn down and ragged now. She could feel the Fear waning, but had to continue. She could still beat this little puke...

"Braindamaged? Oh, no no no. We have plenty of brains. Far more than you little squishy humans." She gave him a light shove, teasing and playful almost. "Look!" the ghoul implored, shifting into a very large brain for a moment, then back to her normal self.

HP: 2
DMG: 1

User Image

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:54 pm
Leslie stumbled backwards, tripping over debris in the room, stumbling and windmilling until the ground connected with his a**.

"That's bullshit," he sniped, getting back to his feet and keeping his distance. "I didn't take much science, but there's like, only enough space for the brain in your head. There's no way you have more unless the rest of you is brains inside."

A sudden, suspicious stare at Gene, as if all of her might secretly be brain matter.

"...right?"

hp// 8
dmg// 0
charge// 3/3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carhop Cavalier

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:55 pm
"Oh screechie pie, how many times do I have to tell you? Halloween isn't like you at all." Gene giggled, rolling her shoulders. She was tired, ragged, ready to just go home and fill up a french press with liquid ebony.

But first, she had to kick a**. Gene was obliged to show every Hunter she came in contact with a good show from Halloween, a reminder that they were not tools to be used in their war against the Horsemen.

"Say hello to that short redheaded b***h with the braid for me. I owe her a scar or two." She hissed, punching the teenage human in the face.

HP: 2
DMG: 6

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:55 pm
"Screechie pie?" The words they used were half-cocked and only made sense if you literally lived in a world where you replaced mundane words with scarier variants, which, he guessed, was actually their life.

Leslie stared at her, trying to figure out which b***h she meant-- and concluded that he had no idea which girl he was talking about.

But there was one thing he knew for sure.

"I don't even know that crazy b***h," he said, hefting his staff with the dregs of his strength, "christ, how many crazy ******** redheads do we even ******** have?"

With a weary and haggard swing, Leslie laid a final blow on the girl (ghoul), using Aleria like a bat.

User Image

hp// 2
dmg// 6
charge// 3/3

Carhop Cavalier
yay!!! ty car!!!

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items