Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Experiences & Running Panels/Conventions Info
Memorable Cons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:20 am
What is the most memorable con that you've attended?

That's a hard question for me to answer (seeing as there've been a lot of fun times), but last year I attended Kraken Con for the first time, and it was a BLAST! Between scavenger hunts and cardboard robot making contests, I didn't even have time for a dedicated photoshoot! I haven't had that happen in quite some time!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:50 am
Good question Xinitia. For me each con has it's memorable moments. The one that was the most memorable was Jafax 18 (2013). What made it the most memorable one for me was the fact that I did my first personal photoshoot at it. Everything was perfect at it. The settings, locations, the poses, and a wonderful cosplayer. Everything that I learned up to that point as a cosplay photographer came together at once. It was a dream come true for me. Anyone can check out the photos that I took that day by going to my "Jafax 18 Lyfa Photoshoot" album on my Deviant Art page. Missy who posed for me was wearing her Lyfa (Leefa) Sword Art Online cosplay outfit for the first time.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:51 am
smithers456
Good question Xinitia. For me each con has it's memorable moments. The one that was the most memorable was Jafax 18 (2013). What made it the most memorable one for me was the fact that I did my first personal photoshoot at it. Everything was perfect at it. The settings, locations, the poses, and a wonderful cosplayer. Everything that I learned up to that point as a cosplay photographer came together at once. It was a dream come true for me. Anyone can check out the photos that I took that day by going to my "Jafax 18 Lyfa Photoshoot" album on my Deviant Art page. Missy who posed for me was wearing her Lyfa (Leefa) Sword Art Online cosplay outfit for the first time.

Photoshoots are so much fun!!! It's something I look forward to at every con I attend!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:33 pm
I have a couple:

VA signing sister's boob.
Going to our usual places at Sakuracon with my friend/Cosplay bud B.
Getting engaged at a con
First time volunteering
Sister coming out as Lesbian (She told me first)
First time selling things.
Pre-con gatherings (Like singing Bohemian Rhapsody)
Driving to con.

Twelve years of many wonderful memories.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Convention Experiences & Running Panels/Conventions Info

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers