Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Started School

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:54 am
I started school a couple of days ago, and thought I would give my brothers and sisters a notice that I will no be able to post as much as I have in the past, at least for a while, just so you don't think I have abandoned you. I will attempt to browse the guild, and send out daily announcement every day, no matter how busy I am though. smile

Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Pray for me that I will keep God in my mind, and always remember that He is the most important.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:49 am
May God be with you and enlighten your heart and mind as you study.
I'll add you to my prayers. heart  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:12 am
real eyes realize
May God be with you and enlighten your heart and mind as you study.
I'll add you to my prayers. heart

I appreciate it more than I can express in words.
Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:38 am
You, too, are also in my prayers 3nodding  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:03 pm
You can delegate tasks too!
I'll pray for your study success smile

2 Timothy 2:15 ESV
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:43 pm
I'm going to miss you brother. You've been a great help in my growth. May God be with you, before and behind. A verse that stuck out to me. "All power has been given unto me in heaven and on earth. Therefore go and make discples in all nations baptizing them in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.: teaching them to observe all things; whatsoever I have commanded you: and be sure of this - I am with you, even unto the end of the world(age) Thank you for your service and pray for you well being in Christ. Don't forget that, in Christ you can do all things. smile Don't let this world intimidate you because you're with Him. Bind those harassing spirits and the Power of the Blood of Christ. (Matthew 18:1 cool God Bless.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:09 pm
Spirit Reborn
You, too, are also in my prayers 3nodding

Thank you very much. God bless you for praying. heart

Meili Kyumee Youichi
You can delegate tasks too!
I'll pray for your study success smile

2 Timothy 2:15 ESV
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

If people want tasks, I will give them some. I won't force people to work for the guild if they don't want. Whoever wants to help out though can just send me a PM with the days they are able to assist, and I will explain how to send daily announcements, and what needs to be done. =)

Thank you for praying, and God bless you. heart

Tsur
I'm going to miss you brother. You've been a great help in my growth. May God be with you, before and behind. A verse that stuck out to me. "All power has been given unto me in heaven and on earth. Therefore go and make discples in all nations baptizing them in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.: teaching them to observe all things; whatsoever I have commanded you: and be sure of this - I am with you, even unto the end of the world(age) Thank you for your service and pray for you well being in Christ. Don't forget that, in Christ you can do all things. smile Don't let this world intimidate you because you're with Him. Bind those harassing spirits and the Power of the Blood of Christ. (Matthew 18:18 ) God Bless.

I will miss you too brother. I am not leaving though. I will be around when I am able to. It is a pleasure to be able to have done something for God, walking in something that He has ordained from before the foundations of the world. There's really nothing that I have done that I can take credit for myself, or that I am doing by my own power.

God bless you, and thank you for the advice. I really need that advice. heart
Secular education can be intimidating.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm
Garland-Green

I can do Sunday/Monday if you need help ^_^ heart  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:17 am
Meili Kyumee Youichi
Garland-Green

I can do Sunday/Monday if you need help ^_^ heart

Excellent! biggrin I'll give you Mondays then. Weekends I am usually not doing anything, so I have time to spare.
I will send you the info you need to know in order to do the daily announcement, and how to access the guild mule, links and so on. Thank you! heart  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games