Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] Make A Man Outta U (Titus / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:27 pm
"I think it is luck, to be honest." Hel replied truthfully, and then shook her head. "Ah, no. They did not." Her lips quirked up though. "Oh...no, Titus, these puppies--" She jabbed her thumbs at her chest. "Are not stuffed. That was just to keep the egg warm! Speaking of--" She pointed a threatening finger at the demon.

"That egg needs to be put somewhere warm until it hatches! I had my beau's scareon sitting on it until I brought it here for you...so find a way to keep it warm! After wards, it is very easy to care for. It is a hardy bird." She then rested her hips on her hands. Usually this was where she'd let him go...but the ******** had to be an a** hole earlier, so she wouldn't.

The reaper grinned.

"So, for the rest of our time, you will be doing training exercises!" Hel clapped her hands together a bit. She then ran Titus through the training regimens she wanted him to rotate between for the rest of the time. Punching and kicking exercises. She was certain the boil's legs and arms were going to be hella sore later and most definitely tomorrow.

In the meantime, between now and their next meeting...she'd work on figuring out his other task. Journal writing definitely wouldn't work for him...Something would though. She just needed to figure it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:37 pm
"Alright, Jack, I get it." He placed his other hand over the egg showing at least some sign that he was guarding it safely. Keeping it warm was going to be interesting. Maybe he could get his foxfires to lay with it. There were just small balls of heat. Just getting them to sit still would be the trick.

He frowned at Hel again when she hiked a thumb at her boobs, looking away and trying not to appear flustered. "So are we done here?"

And the answer to that question was no. As payback the reaper had something else in mind. He had to let Hel hold the egg again while he did her random drills of kicks and punches. Though not without a fair amount of complaint. She rode him hard enough that by the time he was done he couldn't walk straight, and staggered back in the direction of his dorm with the egg in hand again. "Damn reapers..."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas