Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:26 am
What do you guys think of it?

What I think:
Noooot like the pay to play parts of it.><;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:27 pm
I really hate it! The wait to attack others is really too long, and by the time you go to attack again, they could be either dead or back to full health! Not to mention the mini games drain you of your gold too quickly. The chances of getting prizes from them is very slim to none, literally! Why couldn't they just give us Switch 'em instead? Ugh! emotion_facepalm At least the daily free items are better than none. Not to mention being unable to attack just because we haven't posted in the forum threads after so many hours, that's pathetic! stressed  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:18 pm
.,.; It'd be nice if they were how they use to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:32 pm
Yuki_Windira
.,.; It'd be nice if they were how they use to be.

I agree, this is the worst summer event ever. There's not even an individual point scoring system, just the overall team one, which is frustrating to tell how many you've obtained for your team. This really stinks! It's just straight out ruined for the even poorer gaians who don't have boat loads of gold to spend on the mini games or special attacks.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:46 pm
Yep,but seems gaia made their choices.>>;

And it seems they fixed the team scores for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 pm
Yes, they've fixed the scores, but if you had attacked 10, then the glitch started and you attacked 10 more times, after the fix you won't have 20 attacks. Shame.

I just PRAY the Halloween event isn't like this; I want switchem and something NOT LIKE THIS! I agree with you, Zelda; you go through money too fast.

please please please please please please please PLEASE don't ruin the Halloween event. I will be eternally sad emo

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:07 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yes, they've fixed the scores, but if you had attacked 10, then the glitch started and you attacked 10 more times, after the fix you won't have 20 attacks. Shame.

I just PRAY the Halloween event isn't like this; I want switchem and something NOT LIKE THIS! I agree with you, Zelda; you go through money too fast.

please please please please please please please PLEASE don't ruin the Halloween event. I will be eternally sad emo

~Hugs~ Let's hope for the best.:<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:22 pm
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge

When I say I will cry if the Halloween event sucks, I mean it. I will seriously cry. Halloween is MY holiday...

-snuggles-

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:07 pm
I'm really upset about the pay-to-play.
I was SO looking forward to an event with actual GAMES, and then it costs to play them, and they're just stupid chance games that are undoubtedly rigged under the hood so that this is essentially just yet another in a long string of gold sinks.
And a forum war? Really?
I have NEVER participated in those. EVER. And I never WILL participate in them, they're stupid...
They've remembered us paws with the daily free stuff, though, for once, at least.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:44 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge

When I say I will cry if the Halloween event sucks, I mean it. I will seriously cry. Halloween is MY holiday...

-snuggles-
~bear hugs~ :<  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:11 pm
At least with this event, it looks like we're gonna get some good permi gold items. And animal ones too! biggrin

and if this jinxes anything I'm kicking someone in the nuts

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff