• Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:01 pm
[hachiro]
aiichu

agreed!
on an unrelated note hOLY s**t SABER
I KNOW YOU FROM THE WIG BOOTH (i also work there)
WHAT seriously cosplaymoomoo? it's a small ******** world. are you the girl with the glasses? I think there was only one other girl there but I can't remember much lol.

also wtf janitor stop that s**t.

honorAttested
what sneaky tip?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:05 pm
aiichu
what sneaky tip?

Google has a questionnaire app called Google Opinion Rewards. It pays you play credit per questionnaire (giving them results they want will give you more, but giving them too many "right" answers stops surveys. Also always google the brands they give you if you don't recognise them, sometimes they give you dummies). Gaia has it's app. You can pay for GCash with play store credit. Bonus.  

honorAttested
Captain

Fashionable Noob

mhx alter

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:30 pm
honorAttested
aiichu
what sneaky tip?

Google has a questionnaire app called Google Opinion Rewards. It pays you play credit per questionnaire (giving them results they want will give you more, but giving them too many "right" answers stops surveys. Also always google the brands they give you if you don't recognise them, sometimes they give you dummies). Gaia has it's app. You can pay for GCash with play store credit. Bonus.
oof, I think it might be android only. finally got my first apple phone this year too haha. thank you though!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:55 pm
aiichu
honorAttested
aiichu
what sneaky tip?

oof, I think it might be android only. finally got my first apple phone this year too haha. thank you though!

I forgot to mention Bluestacks! Android simulator.  

honorAttested
Captain

Fashionable Noob

mhx alter

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:45 pm
honorAttested
aiichu
honorAttested
aiichu
what sneaky tip?

I forgot to mention Bluestacks! Android simulator.
ohh I tried using that a while back for line play when my phone was s**t. I'll look into it now. thanks!  
/cgl/ seagulls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff